Democrats Specialize In Creating Problems

No it would not. And they have lower crime rates than citizens. We need an ID card like other modern countries have. A wall is stupid and on American. These people now are trying to get away from what our drug war has done to their countries. Whole thing is a disgrace. Stop the War on Drugs and help these countries. Extend NAFTA to them.

Wow, and what "modern" countries do you speak of?
Original EU Scandinavia UK Canada Japan Australia New Zealand
In reading your bottom blurb about the USA, I see you are unhappy here and blame Republicans. I did better under Trump than Obama, better under Clinton than Bush. The person makes the difference-not the politics. If you like the Scandinavian countries so much. move there-you'll be happy and so will we.
you can't move there or any of the other modern countries unless you are a millionaire a doctor or married to a citizen, dumbass, + I am an American and a better American than you brainwashed functional morons.

For 35 years now it has been a giveaway to the rich GOP Mess. all the GOP wants is lower taxes on the rich and cuts in services for everyone else. Which they can do under reconciliation, a GOP scam. You have absolutely no clue, super duper.

You mean they actually have sensible immigration laws?
Way to put the noose around your own neck there retard.
You gonna pull the trap lever yourself next?
There is no express immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

The big push right now is that Trump hasn't built enough wall. I wonder why. Yesterday Drudge claimed he's only built 2 miles of wall.....then they had to amend that to 20 miles. How much has been built depends on who you're talking to anyway.

D7IvxjuU0AAQq7I.png

But Democrats have been fighting him tooth and nail trying to prevent him from building a wall, and then they turn around and try to say he's stopped building it. WTF!!!
Talk about causing a problem and they trying to use this problem to criticize their political opponents, this is a perfect example of it.

I have to be honest.....seeing this nonsense in the news day in and day out, it's getting to the point where I just want to tune it out. Who needs this shit.

Links

Homeland Security report says Trump administration has built just 20 miles of border wall | Daily Mail Online

Brian Kilmeade Challenges Sarah Sanders Over Wall: Less Than 2 Miles Built?

As the Joker said....it's all part of the plan....the more people the democrats can get to tune out, the easier it is for their illegal alien voters, their felons in prison voters, and their welfare dependents to vote them power......those people never get sick of the nonsense cause they only pay attention the day of the election when the democrats round them up to vote.....
90% of the world including all the respected media and law enforcement think you people are absolutely nuts. Read a newspaper, super duper.

Newspapers are mouthpieces for liberals. As for what the rest of the World thinks, I care more about the views of the citizens of the United States. What law enforcement are you referring?
the only media you have is Rupert Murdoch and your radio demagogues, super duper.any connection between them and reality is purely coincidental. ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT. Everything has been investigated and all your phony scandals are a joke... And no it is not a conspiracy d u h.

Another just stupid distraction... The wall will basically do nothing, 58% overstay their visas and they'll just come in by boat or tunnel or airplane.. I don't believe the GOP gives a damn anyway, they love the cheap easily bullied labor and it is so easy to brainwash the chumps.... We need a national ID card like other modern countries with this problem that the GOP has blocked forever.
oh geezus.....
Only an ID card would work like in other modern countries oh, super duper.
National ID Card Included In Democratic Immigration Bill
AdChoices · POLITICS. 06/29/ 2010 05:12 am ET Updated May 25, 2011. National ID Card Included In Democratic Immigration Bill. headshot. By Ryan Grim ...

View attachment 262277Washington Post › voices
Ezra Klein - Is a biometric, national ID card an immigration game changer?
Apr 30, 2010 · The Democrats' immigration- reform proposal (pdf) is 26 pages long. ... But it's still a biometric national ID card. ... Posted by: nathanlindquist | April 30, 2010 10 ...

View attachment 262278The New York Times › politics
Fears of National ID With Immigration Bill - The New York Times
if your golden state dont get behind it....it aint going no where...
they will. Read the first link with the plan
franco out here if you have an ID card that distinguishes the legal from the illegal you will be called a racist....and no one will take that label for a dam card...including a democrat....
Read the first link and stop being a mealy-mouthed apologist for stupidity. Following the plan, the only illegals would be criminals.

The big push right now is that Trump hasn't built enough wall. I wonder why. Yesterday Drudge claimed he's only built 2 miles of wall.....then they had to amend that to 20 miles. How much has been built depends on who you're talking to anyway.

D7IvxjuU0AAQq7I.png

But Democrats have been fighting him tooth and nail trying to prevent him from building a wall, and then they turn around and try to say he's stopped building it. WTF!!!
Talk about causing a problem and they trying to use this problem to criticize their political opponents, this is a perfect example of it.

I have to be honest.....seeing this nonsense in the news day in and day out, it's getting to the point where I just want to tune it out. Who needs this shit.

Links

Homeland Security report says Trump administration has built just 20 miles of border wall | Daily Mail Online

As the Joker said....it's all part of the plan....the more people the democrats can get to tune out, the easier it is for their illegal alien voters, their felons in prison voters, and their welfare dependents to vote them power......those people never get sick of the nonsense cause they only pay attention the day of the election when the democrats round them up to vote.....
90% of the world including all the respected media and law enforcement think you people are absolutely nuts. Read a newspaper, super duper.

Newspapers are mouthpieces for liberals. As for what the rest of the World thinks, I care more about the views of the citizens of the United States. What law enforcement are you referring?
the only media you have is Rupert Murdoch and your radio demagogues, super duper.any connection between them and reality is purely coincidental. ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT. Everything has been investigated and all your phony scandals are a joke... And no it is not a conspiracy d u h.

Your media reports only on matters that fit tge agenda. For starters, you people need to add insult to injury by making US pay for NPR and PBS.

Democrats create problems comes from Republicans who believe Iraq and the terrible Republican recession were enormous successes for the GOP.

D7IvxjuU0AAQq7I.png

Links

Your media reports only on matters that fit tge agenda. For starters, you people need to add insult to injury by making US pay for NPR and PBS.
you mean they don't report your garbage propaganda and phony scandals that nobody gives a damn about in the real world? You are correct. Your party is a total joke everywhere outside your bubble of brainwash. Poor America poor world...

oh geezus.....
AdChoices · POLITICS. 06/29/ 2010 05:12 am ET Updated May 25, 2011. National ID Card Included In Democratic Immigration Bill. headshot. By Ryan Grim ...

Apr 30, 2010 · The Democrats' immigration- reform proposal (pdf) is 26 pages long. ... But it's still a biometric national ID card. ... Posted by: nathanlindquist | April 30, 2010 10 ...

franco out here if you have an ID card that distinguishes the legal from the illegal you will be called a racist....and no one will take that label for a dam card...including a democrat....
Read the first link and stop being a mealy-mouthed apologist for stupidity. Following the plan, the only illegals would be criminals.
maybe were you are at....there a reported anywhere from 3.5 to 5 million illegals in S.Cal franco...do you actually know what that is like?..were you are at you have no idea...

D7IvxjuU0AAQq7I.png

Links

Leftist agenda isn't popular enough to make money.....which is why they insist on paying for with stolen money.

you mean they don't report your garbage propaganda and phony scandals that nobody gives a damn about in the real world? You are correct. Your party is a total joke everywhere outside your bubble of brainwash. Poor America poor world...

The Party I voted for kicked the living shit out of your party. Obama was supposed to be so great.... how come Trump won AND kept both chambers of the Hill?

The Party I voted for kicked the living shit out of your party. Obama was supposed to be so great.... how come Trump won AND kept both chambers of the Hill?
Hillary is a bad candidate, the Russians and James Comey and 25 years of character assassination.

Hillary is a bad candidate, the Russians and James Comey and 25 years of character assassination.

How come the Republicans kept the Hill? What happened to The Fundamental Transformation of America? The Democrats came back in ‘18 to take the House and all they are doing is “get Trump” which they keep failing. Why not sell the American people on something new?

How come the Republicans kept the Hill? What happened to The Fundamental Transformation of America? The Democrats came back in ‘18 to take the House and all they are doing is “get Trump” which they keep failing. Why not sell the American people on something new?
All obstructed by the GOP of course. all the GOP wants is lower taxes on the rich and cuts in services for everyone else. the next presidential candidate will. we have 24 candidates all spewing policy change that would be great for the country and you. All half the country cares about is phony scandals and character assassination propaganda. And pure misinformation..

All obstructed by the GOP of course. all the GOP wants is lower taxes on the rich and cuts in services for everyone else. the next presidential candidate will. we have 24 candidates all spewing policy change that would be great for the country and you. All half the country cares about is phony scandals and character assassination propaganda. And pure misinformation..
:CryingCow:

You keep referring to the Obstruction by the GOP yet provide no validate examples to support it. The GOP has provided tax cuts for the high income earners as well as enable more take home pay by the Middle Class. The Democrats want to take from the Middle Class and take from small businesses.

The only reason the top bracket was dropped ~2% was an attempt to offset the new SALT CAP. Coastal Chancy tricked you and your kind. They pushed for this reduction in attempt to prevent big money flow out of CA & NY. You ate it up.

The 21% business Tax was to jumpstart the sluggish DEM economy left by Obamas' peoples' over-regulation. Yet NBC tells you it is bad? You eat it up.

Last edited:

You keep referring to the Obstruction by the GOP yet provide no validate examples to support it. The GOP has provided tax cuts for the high income earners as well as enable more take home pay by the Middle Class. The Democrats want to take from the Middle Class and take from small businesses.
Born yesterday where are you? If only you had a computer or smartphone....

Born yesterday where are you? If only you had a computer or smartphone....

What are Democrats doing for the Middle Class and Small Business? Lower Healthcare costs? Lower taxes? No, you people consider the Middle Class and Small Business to be the wealthy.

maybe were you are at....there a reported anywhere from 3.5 to 5 million illegals in S.Cal franco...do you actually know what that is like?..were you are at you have no idea...
We didn't have that problem when Ellis Island was open.

Leftist agenda isn't popular enough to make money.....which is why they insist on paying for with stolen money.
losing money on public policies is all the right wing knows how to do.

We didn't have that problem when Ellis Island was open.

Now it is a free 20 day Bed & Breakfast in the SW desert with free Medical care. Things have changed. This is not 1900 again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back