Democrats STOP WHINING about Rick Scott and other Republican governors.

R

rdean

I just watched a Democrat whining about Rick Scott because he cares more about people in Venezuela dying than unarmed children and mothers being gunned down or going to prison for self defense from an abusive husband in Florida, the state where he is governor.

Sick of Democrats saying they are "disappointed" by GOP heartlessness. OK, so Republicans cut unemployment benefits for millions of Americans. Republicans trying to cut health care for millions of Americans. Republicans cutting food stamps for children and disabled veterans. So what? That's who they are.

Even after Iraq, the enormous deficit, the tax cuts for the rich, the attacks on the poor and the middle class, so what? Stop whining and vote them out of office.

Anyone who votes these clowns back into office or doesn't vote against them, deserves what they get. Period. These people hate your guts. They don't want to help you. They want to grind you into the dust. GET OVER IT! Vote them out of office if you don't like it.

I'll probably vote for Rick Scott.

I wouldn't have voted for him in 2010. But after seeing him up close, I'm impressed.

The "eyes" have it!

0614_NCLO_DA_SCOTTJOBS11_t607.jpg

95131552-new-florida.jpg

scott_rect1-460x307.jpg

I'll be voting for him again.. He's better than the last 5 nominees that the Democrats have put up.

I just watched a Democrat whining about Rick Scott because he cares more about people in Venezuela dying than unarmed children and mothers being gunned down or going to prison for self defense from an abusive husband in Florida, the state where he is governor.

Sick of Democrats saying they are "disappointed" by GOP heartlessness. OK, so Republicans cut unemployment benefits for millions of Americans. Republicans trying to cut health care for millions of Americans. Republicans cutting food stamps for children and disabled veterans. So what? That's who they are.

Even after Iraq, the enormous deficit, the tax cuts for the rich, the attacks on the poor and the middle class, so what? Stop whining and vote them out of office.

Anyone who votes these clowns back into office or doesn't vote against them, deserves what they get. Period. These people hate your guts. They don't want to help you. They want to grind you into the dust. GET OVER IT! Vote them out of office if you don't like it.

when are you going to stop?.....

I voted for Charlie Crist last time and will again this time.

Gov. Skeletor sent over $1 billion for high speed rail back to D.C. an now wants Floridians to spend a half billion dollars of Florida tax monies for.....

....high speed rail, of course.

I refuse to believe that this state is so full of Floridiots that it would elect a crook who took the 5th 75 times to the Governorship twice.

Crist at least did not defraud Medicare. The biggest ever fraud was perpetrated against Medicare while Scott was HCA CEO.

Regards from Rosie

what do you expect from left-wing nutjobs? these are the same morons that pretend the tiny Tea Party in charge; and not the so-called brilliant community organizer and 250 or so brilliant Progressive minds in Congress.

there are more Republican governors than Dem ones. they have real executive power and use it. they are fixing or holding the line on the disastrous trainwreck in slow motion that is the Obama Administration

I'll probably vote for Rick Scott.

I wouldn't have voted for him in 2010. But after seeing him up close, I'm impressed.

The "eyes" have it!
And the real kicker here - that is the best youve got.

Ridicule his appearance because you are incapable of anything else except linking to asinine talking points or blogs.

If only there were more RDeans in the democrat party they would be completely incapable of winning an election to the school board let alone national office.

So when do you take your own advice and stop whining?

Seems the most logical solution for you to do to be consistant with this sentiment is to leave the board. I can't say most of us will miss you, because we probably wont even notice you're gone. But have a wonderful life.

I have an intense dislike of nearly everything about the state of Florida, and I don't particularly care who Floridians elect to govern them

Why?

Is it because we routinely bitch-slap your favorite College football team? We have three College Football Teams with multiple National Titles. Three (3).

Or is it because we're one of the few growth States in the Country?

Or because we have the best weather in the Country?

And the most beautiful women?

And the best diving, fishing and boating in the Country?

And no Income Tax?

Yeah, I don't blame you for hating us. I'd be envious too

bfms_loverskey1.jpg

Right now, it's 81 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, no wind to speak of and 54% humidity.

I think I'll have that Gulf Shrimp tonight as an appetizer. Then maybe I'll grill a New York Strip and have a beer while I watch the sun set.

:lmao:

Ft-Myers-Beach-9-25-2012-053-1024x768.jpg

Forum List

Back