Democrats STOP WHINING about Rick Scott and other Republican governors.

I'll be voting for him again.. He's better than the last 5 nominees that the Democrats have put up.

Not only is he better than the last 5 nominees that the Democrats have put up, Scott actually did what he said he was going to do. Florida is living with in its means again.

I'll probably vote for Rick Scott.

I wouldn't have voted for him in 2010. But after seeing him up close, I'm impressed.

The "eyes" have it!
And the real kicker here - that is the best youve got.

Ridicule his appearance because you are incapable of anything else except linking to asinine talking points or blogs.

If only there were more RDeans in the democrat party they would be completely incapable of winning an election to the school board let alone national office.

Hardly.

A federal judge in Florida did not buy GOP Gov. Rick Scott’s argument that drug testing state employees without suspicion of drug use is legal and benefits everybody, ruling on Thursday that the law – the first of its kind in the nation – doesn’t comprise a “reasonable” search under the US Constitution’s Fourth Amendment.

Judge strikes down 'suspicionless' drug testing of Florida state workers - CSMonitor.com

That was from the right wing Christian Science Monitor.

Rick Scott's jobs agency meets with feds over fouled-up unemployment system - Orlando Sentinel

Scott's shameless voter suppression effort | Tampa Bay Times

How Governor Rick Scott is Sabotaging Florida's Universities

Rick Scott has been a terrible disaster for Florida. Republicans won't believe it. Unless they are part of the "group of screwed over". Then they can't believe it.

Oh look another far left bash anything to the right of me thread fail.

I voted for Charlie Crist last time and will again this time.

Gov. Skeletor sent over $1 billion for high speed rail back to D.C. an now wants Floridians to spend a half billion dollars of Florida tax monies for.....

....high speed rail, of course.

I refuse to believe that this state is so full of Floridiots that it would elect a crook who took the 5th 75 times to the Governorship twice.

Crist at least did not defraud Medicare. The biggest ever fraud was perpetrated against Medicare while Scott was HCA CEO.

Regards from Rosie

Rosie where are you getting that info re the rail?. I ask as that is actually erroneous.
And he was investigated and nothing was found to be able to charge him with.
He has helped bring Fl's economy back and taxes have also been lowered. He even raised the social funding level. He has my vote.

Last edited:
And he showed real quick actionable concern immediately after the flooding here in Palm Beach county 2 years ago and has stayed on top of the fixes determined to be needed to prevent it from happening again.

I like Scott, Walker and Jindal

Wouldn't mind to see any of them run for President

Democrats are so out of ideas like running on their records or what they stand for...so it's always using the people in this country and spreading fear mongering and lies for their dirty politics..like the op does constantly

why people would vote for that beats me

Forum List

Back