Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

I posted a link that says the first audit was done by a company not certified to do it. That is a fact, I do not care who hired them.
They hired two certified firms to audit the equipment as well as an accounting firm. Nothing unusual about that.

These Cyber Ninja jokers have no business running an audit.
Why don't you deal with the illegal ballots? Anyone can find them. A machine will do that work. And if the Senate thinks they are qualified, which they are, that is all that matters. It is a bitch when Democrats do not get their way.

how do you know, and why is it important anyway? isn't there always a first? what is your fear? you are expecting me to trust demofks.
My fear is that a group of political hacks like the Cyber Ninja's who don't know what they're doing and are highly motivated to find a specific outcome are going to do a bad job at the audit and produce a result which is at best misleading and at worse completely fraudulent, thereby giving the Trump supporting rabble more justification to believe the false narrative of a stolen election.

It's similar to the report produced by the "audit" of the Dominion machines in Antrim county by a group called ASOG which had no expertise and produced a report that was false, in no small part due to their considerable ignorance of how what they were "auditing" is supposed to work.
Dims are free to conduct their own audit.
Are they? This audit was ordered by the Arizona Senate and since Dems are a minority there, they really have no power.
So?

I don’t like what our federal government is doing, what can I do? Same as those demofks

What I'm really concerned about here is whether the Democrat Party is trying to suppress the vote here with their lawsuit.

That's Fascism, if you tell millions of Little Trumpsters that their votes don't count and you are refusing to investigate the election for fraud.

How do you think this will influence turnout in the future? Trumpsters will think its pointless to vote in America, that the elections are rigged.
That's the whole leftist plan, and it is a plan.

they do it all the time with their anonymous sources,,

and did you know all the counters have several cameras on them at all times,, and there are live feed cameras too,,
You don’t rely on the auditors to provide you with proof of their own malfeasance.

Independent media is essential to transparency. That’s the case in every free country. This audit is how votes are counted in corrupt democracies, not ours.

These auditors are afraid of something.
all of them are on camera all the time,, and the media cant report what they cant see,, they can see more just watching the live stream,,

sorry your complaints are falling flat but thats just what it is,,
Exactly. They can’t report what they can’t see.

If the media can’t see what’s going on, then the auditors aren’t being transparent and this audit isn’t legitimate.

There’s no reason to prevent the media from coming in unless you are up to no good.

and did you know all the counters have several cameras on them at all times,, and there are live feed cameras too,,
You don’t rely on the auditors to provide you with proof of their own malfeasance.

Independent media is essential to transparency. That’s the case in every free country. This audit is how votes are counted in corrupt democracies, not ours.

all of them are on camera all the time,, and the media cant report what they cant see,, they can see more just watching the live stream,,

If the media can’t see what’s going on, then the auditors aren’t being transparent and this audit isn’t legitimate.

There’s no reason to prevent the media from coming in unless you are up to no good.
if they were in there they couldnt see anything more than they can see on the cameras

I posted a link that says the first audit was done by a company not certified to do it. That is a fact, I do not care who hired them.
They hired two certified firms to audit the equipment as well as an accounting firm. Nothing unusual about that.

Why don't you deal with the illegal ballots? Anyone can find them. A machine will do that work. And if the Senate thinks they are qualified, which they are, that is all that matters. It is a bitch when Democrats do not get their way.
They’re not qualified. Zero reputation. Zero experience. Zero expertise. An audit takes knowledge of the subject matter. Without it, their results will be unreliable.

What a bunch of bullshit. :badgrin: You are at the laughable point on your way to hilariously stupid. The recounts were not transparent. Nine cameras say this one is.

They’re not qualified. Zero reputation. Zero experience. Zero expertise. An audit takes knowledge of the subject matter. Without it, their results will be unreliable.
How will you change an illegal ballot when it is found? You won't, it will be illegal forever. Again, indisputable evidence is coming.

What a bunch of bullshit. :badgrin: You are at the laughable point on your way to hilariously stupid. The recounts were not transparent. Nine cameras say this one is
The media was allowed to observe the recounts. Far more transparent than this farce. These guys won’t even say who is paying them.

if they were in there they couldnt see anything more than they can see on the cameras
For one, that’s absurdly false. Two, reporting is more than looking, it’s talking to people.
not sure they are allowed to talk to people,, are they allowed to talk to counters at the original counting??

they can wait until they come out and talk to them all they want,,

How will you change an illegal ballot when it is found? You won't, it will be illegal forever. Again, indisputable evidence is coming.
Depends if it’s actually “illegal”. I don’t think these guys know the first thing about election law so their ability to distinguish a legal versus illegal ballot is speculative.

For one, that’s absurdly false. Two, reporting is more than looking, it’s talking to people.
not sure they are allowed to talk to people,, are they allowed to talk to counters at the original counting??

Not allowed to talk to people? Fantastic. Even more reason to doubt the legitimacy of the audit.

No transparency.

Depends if it’s actually “illegal”. I don’t think these guys know the first thing about election law so their ability to distinguish a legal versus illegal ballot is speculative.
got a link that proves they dont know what theyre doing??

Not allowed to talk to people? Fantastic. Even more reason to doubt the legitimacy of the audit.

No transparency.
were they allowed to talk to counters at the first counting or any of the others??

What a bunch of bullshit. :badgrin: You are at the laughable point on your way to hilariously stupid. The recounts were not transparent. Nine cameras say this one is
The media was allowed to observe the recounts. Far more transparent than this farce. These guys won’t even say who is paying them.
Again, that is what the cameras are for. The technology we have will allow a closer examination because things can be isolated and investigted. Our media was not about to question recounts in fraudulent states.

The longer you go the lamer you sound.

There is no transparency in this bogus audit

No one knows what these partisan cretins are doing with these ballots

Forum List

Back