Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

If this does not prove there was fraud, I do not know what does,
It really doesn't matter to the corrupt demtrash and their complicit propaganda wing. We all watched on live TV, CNN, as votes were FLIPPED from Trump to Biden, hundreds, thousands of votes, suddenly DISAPPEARED from Trump and REAPPEARED for Biden, and yet the lying trash will deny, deny, deny. We know they're lying... THEY know they're lying.

I say we jail all the Dem politicians just for good measure. After a thorough investigation we can consider letting some of them out.
They need to prove their innocence... That's the standard they are trying to shove on us....

What a bunch of bullshit. :badgrin: You are at the laughable point on your way to hilariously stupid. The recounts were not transparent. Nine cameras say this one is
The media was allowed to observe the recounts. Far more transparent than this farce. These guys won’t even say who is paying them.
Again, that is what the cameras are for. The technology we have will allow a closer examination because things can be isolated and investigted. Our media was not about to question recounts in fraudulent states.

The longer you go the lamer you sound.
The cameras are a poor replacement for independent media. They’re placed by and controlled by the auditors and insufficient to provide any actual oversight.

There’s zero actual reasons to prevent media access.

What a bunch of bullshit. :badgrin: You are at the laughable point on your way to hilariously stupid. The recounts were not transparent. Nine cameras say this one is
The media was allowed to observe the recounts. Far more transparent than this farce. These guys won’t even say who is paying them.
Again, that is what the cameras are for. The technology we have will allow a closer examination because things can be isolated and investigted. Our media was not about to question recounts in fraudulent states.

The cameras are a poor replacement for independent media. They’re placed by and controlled by the auditors and insufficient to provide any actual oversight.

theyre a perfect replacment because it doesnt distract the counters in their job,,,

were they allowed to talk to counters at the first counting or any of the others??
Who they’re allowed to talk to varies. But they’re always allowed to talk to someone.

Zero reason to exclude them.
got a link to prove they were allowed into the room during counting??

Still have yet to hear any legitimate reason to prevent them from being there.

theyre a perfect replacment because it doesnt distract the counters in their job,,,
That’s pathetic. If the counters can’t do their jobs while being observed, they’re not cut out for this job.

Are they hiring people with that low of a skill level?

We don’t actually know because they’re not telling us who is doing so.

Who says? Are the auditors blocking the view of the ballots? They did during the fake recounts. I do not care about the media, I care about the facts.

were they allowed to talk to counters at the first counting or any of the others??
Who they’re allowed to talk to varies. But they’re always allowed to talk to someone.

Zero reason to exclude them.
got a link to prove they were allowed into the room during counting??

Still have yet to hear any legitimate reason to prevent them from being there.
that doesnt show they were allowed in the room during the count,,,

That’s pathetic. If the counters can’t do their jobs while being observed, they’re not cut out for this job.

thanks for your opinion,,

You guys whined for months about recounting ballots was meaningless anyway. You don't remember?
Recounting the same fraudulent ballots a second time proves nothing.

What is happening now in Arizona is an AUDIT not a recount. In an AUDIT, fraudulent ballots are detected and not included in any recount that may occur afterwards.

The cardboard on the windows was to stop them from taking pictures.
Why should anyone who is performing work for the public want to deny any pictures being made? Could it be that they are HIDING SOMETHING?...like their own dishonesty?

Now I will ask for a link that proves one thing you have said. I'll wait.

Who says? Are the auditors blocking the view of the ballots? They did during the fake recounts. I do not care about the media, I care about the facts.

The cameras are insufficient to see the ballots in any level of detail.

Link to your claim about the recounts.

Keeping the media out shows you are not being transparent. This is not a legitimate audit.

So what means are these idiots using to claim a ballot is bogus

thanks for your opinion,,
No one would fall for such a lame excuse as yours.

Boss, you may not observe my work to ensure it’s accurate because it would “distract me”.

You must believe everyone is stupid to buy that nonsense.
I didnt give an excuse,, I thanked you for your opinion,,

I do love watching you lose your mind over this,,,

Forum List

Back