Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

thanks for your opinion,,
No one would fall for such a lame excuse as yours.

Boss, you may not observe my work to ensure it’s accurate because it would “distract me”.

You must believe everyone is stupid to buy that nonsense.
I didnt give an excuse,, I thanked you for your opinion,,

I do love watching you lose your mind over this,,,
Of course you gave an excuse. They’d be “distracted” if the media were there.

That’s a pretty weak attempt for making an excuse.

I do love watching you act like an idiot.

thanks for your opinion,,
No one would fall for such a lame excuse as yours.

Boss, you may not observe my work to ensure it’s accurate because it would “distract me”.

You must believe everyone is stupid to buy that nonsense.
I didnt give an excuse,, I thanked you for your opinion,,

I do love watching you lose your mind over this,,,
Of course you gave an excuse. They’d be “distracted” if the media were there.

That’s a pretty weak attempt for making an excuse.

I do love watching you act like an idiot.
I'm not seeing that in the comment you responded too,,,

Why should anyone who is performing work for the public want to deny any pictures being made? Could it be that they are HIDING SOMETHING?...like their own dishonesty?
Photos are not allowed at all areas in the arena. Some areas have personal information and can’t be photographed.

The people in the window were doing more than taking pictures, they were banging on it, yelling and screaming. It was disruptive.

Why should anyone who is performing work for the public want to deny any pictures being made? Could it be that they are HIDING SOMETHING?...like their own dishonesty?
Photos are not allowed at all areas in the arena. Some areas have personal information and can’t be photographed.

The people in the window were doing more than taking pictures, they were banging on it, yelling and screaming. It was disruptive.
got any proof of that??

Actually it had a lot to do with this case. It was cited by the SCOTUS judges that wanted to hear the the case bought by the Texas AG. The same rights were violated.
The case brought by the Texas AG is also irrelevant to this discussion.
Well, what is relevant is the ballots. Those ballots are the evidence if they are illegal. That can be proven. That is why Democrats are desperate.
Then why are Republicans only looking at ballots in Maricopa county? If they were truly interested in validating their election, they would audit the entire state. Clearly, they are Republicans whose only interest is flipping the election for the Republican candidate.
Because Maricopa’s voting rules were different than the rest of the state, thanks to the corrupt Dems they were in charge of it.

Anymore stupid questions?
Sure, which party controls Maricopa's elections?
Actually it had a lot to do with this case. It was cited by the SCOTUS judges that wanted to hear the the case bought by the Texas AG. The same rights were violated.
The case brought by the Texas AG is also irrelevant to this discussion.
Well, what is relevant is the ballots. Those ballots are the evidence if they are illegal. That can be proven. That is why Democrats are desperate.
Then why are Republicans only looking at ballots in Maricopa county? If they were truly interested in validating their election, they would audit the entire state. Clearly, they are Republicans whose only interest is flipping the election for the Republican candidate.
Because Maricopa’s voting rules were different than the rest of the state, thanks to the corrupt Dems they were in charge of it.

Anymore stupid questions?
Sure, which party controls Maricopa's elections?
The Democrats did. The Maricopa County recorder’s name was Adrian Fontes, a corrupt communist. They did away with voting at precincts and instead made “voting centers” so you could vote anywhere in the county. Problem is votes could not be traced to the original precincts. It was a terrible idea and allowed cheating.

It did not you lying weasel. I applaud Maricopa for helping to make it easier to vote. The election officials are Republican.
The election officials were not Republican you dumb ass. Adrian Fontes was the county recorder, the guy who sets the rules and counts the votes. He is a Democrat.

Your inability to remember things you said 20 minutes ago explains a lot.

theyre a perfect replacment because it doesnt distract the counters in their job,,,
in the stream we were in all there was was me thanking you for your opinion,,

next time dont edit my comment out of context and then respond to something not there anymore

It was also threatening and scary to the election workers trying to do their job.

theyre a perfect replacment because it doesnt distract the counters in their job,,,

next time dont edit my comment out of context and then respond to something not there anymore
The mods have requested we reply to smaller quotes so as to limit the length of the quotations in posts. Makes it hard to read otherwise.

It’s not editing. The original comment is exactly where you posted it. I’m not obligated to keep it in very single post thereafter.

If you could remember what you’ve said mere minutes before hand, this wouldn’t be an issue. I guess that’s too much to ask.

The mods have requested we reply to smaller quotes so as to limit the length of the quotations in posts. Makes it hard to read otherwise.

It’s not editing. The original comment is exactly where you posted it. I’m not obligated to keep it in very single post thereafter.

If you could remember what you’ve said mere minutes before hand, this wouldn’t be an issue. I guess that’s too much to ask.
youre doing a poor job of it,,

These auditors are afraid of something.
No. The Democrats are afraid that the auditors will find out what the Democrats enabled. They are afraid that responsibility for their fraud can be assigned directly to certain people within their ranks. They literally scared witless and will do anything possible to discredit or eliminate the audit results.

Democrat Crying Towels are a hot item these days. Millions will be required to satisfy the demand.

Screw the Democrat Party!

There is no transparency in this bogus audit

No one knows what these partisan cretins are doing with these ballots
Where was the transparency when they asked to audit the ballots? You do not have a leg to stand on. You people are losing it. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

because the media has lost all credibility and not welcome anywhere,,,
If they have no credibility then why not just let them in? There’s no reason not to.
to let them in would be more stupid,,

what is it you think they will do if they get in?? they cant see anything other than people looking at ballots from a distance,,
Not letting them in is cowardly. No reason not to if you want to have a legitimate audit.

Why don’t you want to have a legitimate audit?
They are being let in, douchebag.

Forum List

Back