Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

QUOTE="pknopp, post: 27027678, member: 72370"]
Cyber-Ninjas LOSES in court.

“I will share with you all, I am not yet persuaded that there has been a showing that the rights of the voters in Maricopa County are being protected,” Martin said. “And I think we will touch on this tomorrow when we address the policies and procedures and whether or not they can be withheld from public view.”

The best right wingers can do. Try to hide their recount from public scrutiny.

Ninja's don't care about your rights.
1) it's being live streamed
2) what right do you have to begin with to see the audit?

NINJA'S!!
[/QUOTE]
find cheaters.

“I will share with you all, I am not yet persuaded that there has been a showing that the rights of the voters in Maricopa County are being protected,” Martin said. “And I think we will touch on this tomorrow when we address the policies and procedures and whether or not they can be withheld from public view.”

NINJA'S!!
find cheaters.
[/QUOTE]

They could uncover the largest cheating scandal in the history of the world and won't be taken seriously.

NINJA'S!!
I am a fan of Ninjas. In particular the mutated turtle type

NINJA'S!!
find cheaters.

They could uncover the largest cheating scandal in the history of the world and won't be taken seriously.
[/QUOTE]
well let's face it....the left wouldn't even accept the results of their own spearheaded probes in the Russian Conspiracy hoax....or the numerous recounts in Fl in 2000, even after the SCOTUS saved the people of FL from the Dems Constitutional abuse in trying to steal the election: https://www.cnn.com/2015/10/31/politics/bush-gore-2000-election-results-studies

"

Taken as a whole, the recount studies show Bush would have most likely won the Florida statewide hand recount of all undervotes. Undervotes are ballots that did not register a vote in the presidential race.

Most notably in recent history, Gov. George W. Bush lost the popular vote to former Vice President Al Gore in 2000 but won the electoral vote for U.S. president. Bush won the presidency after a mandatory recount in Florida, and an additional hand recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court was ruled unconstitutional. Bush led by 537 votes in official results. Pictured, Bush and his wife, Laura, celebrate after he clinched his party's nomination in March 2000.
GALLERY
RELATED GALLERYWhen every vote counted: Closest U.S. elections

This goes against the belief that the U.S. Supreme Court handed the presidency to Bush, or took it away from Gore."

Cool...that's neat stuff...lots of American treasures out there.

But not sure what that has to do with my post

It points out (as you have just confirmed) that you will fall for absolutely ANYTHING! ;)

NINJA'S!!

They're AWESOME huh? :)

kakxu.jpg

NINJA'S!!
find cheaters.

[/QUOTE]
sure it will. you might not like it.

Everybody knows that when the 'Cyber Ninja' clowns have finished their recount they will declare that Trump won Arizona.

Everybody knows that the 'Cyber Ninja' clowns are a bunch of partisan Qunatics and have NO credibility.

Who cares what they find!

The Arizona election results have already been certified, the electoral college votes have already been certified, Biden has sworn in as President. It's OVER!

All this is doing is re-certifying the Stupidity of these Qunatic morons!

how's that? Are you suggesting the GA SOS is lying when he said he referred a number of voter fraud cases for prosecution?

From your link:

“The allegations of widespread election fraud in November were completely baseless, and it was good to hear the explanation directly from the top officials of the voting system,” said Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who is also chairman of the State Election Board. “Georgians should be assured their votes were counted accurately by the new system. The cases of alleged election violations that the board referred to prosecutors Wednesday also provide assurance that if there is wrongdoing, we will catch it.”​

So how many cases did they find - a dozen? Two dozen?? And how many more fraudulent votes were for Biden than Rump -Two? Three?? 11,780??? :laugh2:

"All I want to do is this," he said. "I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state." -Dotard J Drumpf

Everybody knows that when the 'Cyber Ninja' clowns have finished their recount they will declare that Trump won Arizona.

Everybody knows that the 'Cyber Ninja' clowns are a bunch of partisan Qunatics and have NO credibility.

The Arizona election results have already been certified, the electoral college votes have already been certified, Biden has sworn in as President. It's OVER!

why would ballots not be folded. just answer that question.

NINJA'S!!
find cheaters.

well let's face it....the left wouldn't even accept the results of their own spearheaded probes in the Russian Conspiracy hoax....or the numerous recounts in Fl in 2000, even after the SCOTUS saved the people of FL from the Dems Constitutional abuse in trying to steal the election: https://www.cnn.com/2015/10/31/politics/bush-gore-2000-election-results-studies

"

Taken as a whole, the recount studies show Bush would have most likely won the Florida statewide hand recount of all undervotes. Undervotes are ballots that did not register a vote in the presidential race.

Most notably in recent history, Gov. George W. Bush lost the popular vote to former Vice President Al Gore in 2000 but won the electoral vote for U.S. president. Bush won the presidency after a mandatory recount in Florida, and an additional hand recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court was ruled unconstitutional. Bush led by 537 votes in official results. Pictured, Bush and his wife, Laura, celebrate after he clinched his party's nomination in March 2000.'s nomination in March 2000.
GALLERY
RELATED GALLERYWhen every vote counted: Closest U.S. elections

This goes against the belief that the U.S. Supreme Court handed the presidency to Bush, or took it away from Gore."
[/QUOTE]

Bush won Florida. The count wasn't done by NINJA'S.

why would ballots not be folded. just answer that question.

Because nobody folded them.

Why would anyone have any reason to suspect that there were fraudulent 'unfolded' ballots?

This is nothing but a bunch of Qunatics grasping at straws. They have NO right to disqualify ballots based on the 'unfolded' theory.

Why would anyone have any reason to suspect that there were fraudulent 'unfolded' ballots?
you didn't just write that, did you? holy fk dude, you need to go read how an election count goes. I'm rolling on the floor.

you didn't just write that, did you? holy fk dude, you need to go read how an election count goes. I'm rolling on the floor.

Whatever nonsense you're pushing, the 'Cyber Ninjas' are not in any way qualified to determine which ballots are valid.

The whole 'unfolded' theory is crap. How 'election counts go' is up to the state board of elections, not a bunch of Qunatic losers.

The GA Sec of State has already referred a number of voter fraud cases to the GA AG for prosecution...I agree with him that the GA Senate needed to move on, that the voter fraud has been exposed...and law enforcement is handling it: Election Fraud Cases Sent To Prosecution As Dominion Refutes Disinformation | Elections

Hey check it out - Jovan has a book in every state telling you where to find TREASURE.
You should get the one for your state and get to work -
And tell us how you like your new CueCat (which he should have named CatScan) :laughing0301:

51-F0YwSKyL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Apparently this book shares a number of legends and makes it clear they are merely legends. But also gives instructions the later half about how professional
how's that? Are you suggesting the GA SOS is lying when he said he referred a number of voter fraud cases for prosecution?

From your link:

“The allegations of widespread election fraud in November were completely baseless, and it was good to hear the explanation directly from the top officials of the voting system,” said Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who is also chairman of the State Election Board. “Georgians should be assured their votes were counted accurately by the new system. The cases of alleged election violations that the board referred to prosecutors Wednesday also provide assurance that if there is wrongdoing, we will catch it.”​

So how many cases did they find - a dozen? Two dozen?? And how many more fraudulent votes were for Biden than Rump -Two? Three?? 11,780??? :laugh2:

"All I want to do is this," he said. "I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state." -Dotard J Drumpf
Is that quote from the transcript of the debunked Washington Post propaganist lie?

They found voter fraud, that's all I know.

Is that quote from the transcript of the debunked Washington Post propaganist lie?

They found voter fraud, that's all I know.

Ehh NO - It is the tape from when Donnie called Brad. Have you listened to it?

Forum List

Back