Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

Why would anyone have any reason to suspect that there were fraudulent 'unfolded' ballots?
you didn't just write that, did you? holy fk dude, you need to go read how an election count goes. I'm rolling on the floor.

Whatever nonsense you're pushing, the 'Cyber Ninjas' are not in any way qualified to determine which ballots are valid.

The whole 'unfolded' theory is crap. How 'election counts go' is up to the state board of elections, not a bunch of Qunatic losers.

Yup! Q the UV boxes and give those ballots a little "Secret Trump Watermark" observation!

b341049a-c640-4b8d-9a90-e299bb4055b0-VeteransMemorialColliseum_2020ElectionBallotRecount_April272021_5.JPG

i did i didn’t hear him say that

You hear what you wanna hear loon. The quote is accurate.

No, I read the entire call...not the edited MSDNC audio. ...and really....Kaine lies in the video! He and Clinton DID challenge the results of the election! and the Dems in Congress objected to the certification! hahhaa what a bunch of liars and your propagandist network

The leftist, propaganda narrative was debunked already: Washington Post adds lengthy correction to report on Trump call with Georgia elections investigator

"Two months after publication of this story, the Georgia secretary of state released an audio recording of President Donald Trump’s December phone call with the state’s top elections investigator. The recording revealed that The Post misquoted Trump’s comments on the call, based on information provided by a source," the Post said Thursday in a 129-word correction published atop the story.

"Trump did not tell the investigator to 'find the fraud' or say she would be 'a national hero' if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find 'dishonesty' there. He also told her that she had 'the most important job in the country right now.'"

No, I read the entire call...not the edited MSDNC audio. ...and really....Kaine lies in the video! He and Clinton DID challenge the results of the election! and the Dems in Congress objected to the certification! hahhaa what a bunch of liars and your propagandist network

The leftist, propaganda narrative was debunked already: Washington Post adds lengthy correction to report on Trump call with Georgia elections investigator

"Two months after publication of this story, the Georgia secretary of state released an audio recording of President Donald Trump’s December phone call with the state’s top elections investigator. The recording revealed that The Post misquoted Trump’s comments on the call, based on information provided by a source," the Post said Thursday in a 129-word correction published atop the story.

"Trump did not tell the investigator to 'find the fraud' or say she would be 'a national hero' if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find 'dishonesty' there. He also told her that she had 'the most important job in the country right now.'"

The call that I originally posted (over an hour) is unedited.
Stop doing backflips to protect a serial liar and election criminal that has damaged this country with his Big Lie.
The full transcript is here and my quote was accurate and not in any way out of context from an intent standpoint.

Yer Boi in Bigly Trouble and ESPECIALLY with Rudy about to flip! :D

1k5rzy.jpg

The call that I originally posted (over an hour) is unedited.
Stop doing backflips to protect a serial liar and election criminal that has damaged this country with his Big Lie.
The full transcript is here and my quote was accurate and not in any way out of context from an intent standpoint.

Yer Boi in Bigly Trouble and ESPECIALLY with Rudy about to flip! :D

1k5rzy.jpg
I know, I listened to it...you apparently didn't....and listened to the debunked liars

Oh wow...some liberal professors filed some complaints with the Board after the debunked story....and the SoS entertained them...ahhaha so what

I know, I listened to it...you apparently didn't....and listened to the debunked liars

Oh wow...some liberal professors filed some complaints with the Board after the debunked story....and the SoS entertained them...ahhaha so what

YOU are a farking IDIOT :)
No, I just read beyond the headline...unlike the little fishy that clicks on the propagandist bait

Threat assessment on bogus recount from Q-Kooks! :laugh2:

In an “extreme threat scenario,” the assessment suggests that a coordinated attack involving a chemical fire and disrupted traffic could allow the recount facility to be breached.

“Antifa will likely use the backed-up traffic in those six lanes to slow police and fire response to any permitter breach operation,” the assessment says, adding that this could lead to “nearly unmitigated access” to the facility.

Democrats sued, then refused to place the 1 million dollar bond to halt the audit so it continues... They are trying to cast doubt so that when the massive evidence of fraud is exposed they can claim everyone but they are lying...
If the republicans were more serious than simply perpetuating right wing fantasy, they would have hired experienced professionals instead of a firm headed by a right wing conspiracy theorist.

The Florida-based consultancy has no election experience and is run by a man who has shared unfounded conspiracy theories claiming the official 2020 presidential election results are illegitimate.

Any allegedly improper ballots should be reviewed for recent markings and the CEO jailed if any are found.
The best forensic team in the business isn't good enough for left wing nuts... The process is under wraps because the sanctity of the ballots is required BY LAW. and we know how you left-tards don't do the law... Every station is video taped and all boxes from seal break to seal placement are recorded.. there is video evidence.. Now go fuck yourself...

They are far from the the best in the business. They have never done this before and are uncertified to do this kind of work. The judge hearing the lawxsuit says he is not convinced the rights of voters are being protected. There is no video evidence.
Blah blah blah. That’s truly whiney

I am stating fact. There are no observers to see what they are doing. Their methods are unknown. They are uncertified. Republicans in Maricopa are defending the results. Republican elections officials in other states have said what they are doing makes no sense. They are likely violating Arizona laws that govern recounts, You are the one whining.
Observe. Be their guest. Arizona Vote Audit Live Stream (azaudit.org) It streams 24/7.

That tells you nothing. That is why the judge ordered them to allow the Secretary of State to observe.

Cyber-Ninjas LOSES in court.

“I will share with you all, I am not yet persuaded that there has been a showing that the rights of the voters in Maricopa County are being protected,” Martin said. “And I think we will touch on this tomorrow when we address the policies and procedures and whether or not they can be withheld from public view.”

The best right wingers can do. Try to hide their recount from public scrutiny.

Ninja's don't care about your rights.
no personal information on ballots. fk I can't believe you all expose your stupid so regularly.

They also have access to voter registration files which contain private information. They are also ignoring election laws that protect voters in any recount.

if you have nothing to hide whats the problem with looking??
Because your side is full of liars and nutters and no one trusts you to perform the audit fairly.
jokes on you again dumbass,, I aint no repube and dislike them just a little less than you fuckwad dems,,

but thanks for showing to partisan crap again,,
I didn’t say anything about you being a repube or whatever.

Seriously, your side is full of liars and nutters.
then who is "your side"???
The people who believe in this nutty election fraud conspiracy.
theres a lot of democrats that believe it too,,,
Doubt it but if they do then they’re just as big of lunatics as the rest of y’all.

No one should trust this audit. It’s being done by a group of Republican Party and Trump worshiping hacks.
in plain view of anyone that wants to watch,,, unlike the first time

if theres nothing to hide why are you so scared??
Is it? Are they allowing challengers from the Democratic Party to look over their shoulder?
As I understand it there are video cameras focused on every counting station to record every movement by the counters.

“I will share with you all, I am not yet persuaded that there has been a showing that the rights of the voters in Maricopa County are being protected,” Martin said. “And I think we will touch on this tomorrow when we address the policies and procedures and whether or not they can be withheld from public view.”

no personal information on ballots. fk I can't believe you all expose your stupid so regularly.

They also have access to voter registration files which contain private information. They are also ignoring election laws that protect voters in any recount.
Blah, blah, blah..... None of the laws matter to Democrat's when they want their way.

QUOTE="pknopp, post: 27027678, member: 72370"]

1) it's being live streamed
2) what right do you have to begin with to see the audit?

NINJA'S!!
find cheaters.

They could uncover the largest cheating scandal in the history of the world and won't be taken seriously.
[/QUOTE]
That's a sad note isn't it ??

i did i didn’t hear him say that

You hear what you wanna hear loon. The quote is accurate.

All that means is that information changes rapidly.

the case is still going to grand jury

NINJA'S!!
find cheaters.

They could uncover the largest cheating scandal in the history of the world and won't be taken seriously.
[/QUOTE]

No, not really. If you are going to call yourselves "Ninja's" you never intended for yourself to be taken seriously.

NINJA'S!!
find cheaters.

No, not really. If you are going to call yourselves "Ninja's" you never intended for yourself to be taken seriously.
[/QUOTE]
thats what someone that cant refute what theyre doing always says,,

cant refute the message attack the messenger,,

Forum List

Back