Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

if the case is brought to them...the court didn’t find anything illegal about this audit. The dems djdnt even raise the issue
Of course they did. The Democratic party has been in litigation about the audit from the beginning.
what's their issue? Are you saying the repubs didn't have a right to challenge?

The head of CyberNinja has already stated he believes there was fraud. He has also said so in a Michigan filing. The firm that does the auditing should be unbiased. That is exactly why they were hired.
Personally, I am interested in whether there were unfolded absentee ballots

Which is evidence of nothing.
You honestly can’t be that naive. Really? How would they have been mailed?

The envelope is the same size as the ballot.

Where the hell are YOU voting? My ballot in the 2020 election was at least the length of a legal-sized pad of paper (which is 14 inches, FYI). I don't know anywhere that's mailing out ballots in envelopes that big. They usually try to fit them in something that can go with regular letter-sized envelopes, which means the ballots have to have been folded.

In West Virginia's primaries, voters were told they could fold their ballots if it didn't fit properly in the envelope. Clearly they thought it would.

Where? As far as I know WV uses electronic machines.

Cyber-Ninjas LOSES in court.

“I will share with you all, I am not yet persuaded that there has been a showing that the rights of the voters in Maricopa County are being protected,” Martin said. “And I think we will touch on this tomorrow when we address the policies and procedures and whether or not they can be withheld from public view.”

The best right wingers can do. Try to hide their recount from public scrutiny.

“I will share with you all, I am not yet persuaded that there has been a showing that the rights of the voters in Maricopa County are being protected,” Martin said. “And I think we will touch on this tomorrow when we address the policies and procedures and whether or not they can be withheld from public view.”

Ninja's don't care about your rights.

All the black bigots, treasonous homos, and Jew supremacists here are freaking out...

What freaks out liars and cheaters?

Those who bust them for lying and cheating....

All the black bigots, treasonous homos, and Jew supremacists here are freaking out...

What freaks out liars and cheaters?

Those who bust them for lying and cheating....

So... how many times have you been booted?

if the case is brought to them...the court didn’t find anything illegal about this audit. The dems djdnt even raise the issue
Of course they did. The Democratic party has been in litigation about the audit from the beginning.
what's their issue? Are you saying the repubs didn't have a right to challenge?

The head of CyberNinja has already stated he believes there was fraud. He has also said so in a Michigan filing. The firm that does the auditing should be unbiased. That is exactly why they were hired.
Personally, I am interested in whether there were unfolded absentee ballots

Which is evidence of nothing.
You honestly can’t be that naive. Really? How would they have been mailed?

The envelope is the same size as the ballot.

Where the hell are YOU voting? My ballot in the 2020 election was at least the length of a legal-sized pad of paper (which is 14 inches, FYI). I don't know anywhere that's mailing out ballots in envelopes that big. They usually try to fit them in something that can go with regular letter-sized envelopes, which means the ballots have to have been folded.

In West Virginia's primaries, voters were told they could fold their ballots if it didn't fit properly in the envelope. Clearly they thought it would.

And now you're going to link us to the source you heard that from, because you know that you simply asserting it as fact is the same as saying, "This is bullshit, ignore it entirely."

I truly wish demofks would learn the rules.

What - You need MOAR Cyber Ninja News?

Jovan Pulitzer, a favorite of election fraud conspiracy theorists who claims to have invented technology that can detect fraudulent ballots and whom Georgia’s Republican secretary of state recently derided as a “failed inventor and a failed treasure hunter,” will have a role in the Senate’s audit of the 2020 election in Maricopa County.​
The audit will seek to “identify any ballots that are suspicious and potentially counterfeit,”​
Pulitzer, an inventor and author of dozens of books on treasure hunting, claims he invented technology that will determine whether the ink on the Maricopa County ballots he’ll examine was marked by human beings or by machines. He claims that examinations of the folds in the ballots will determine whether they were actually mailed to voters because fraudulently manufactured ballots that weren’t mailed will be devoid of certain physical markers.​
Pulitzer does not appear to have any background in elections-related work. It’s unclear whether Pulitzer’s alleged technology has ever been used on ballots, or whether anyone has confirmed that it works. It’s also unclear why Senate President Karen Fann wants to test for fake or counterfeit ballots, given the lack of any evidence or credible allegations that there were any such problems in the election.​

So this is the SAME IDIOT who "invented" the CueCat - He didn't actually "invent" the scanner inside, but he topped it with a CAT (swear).
It was named "Worst Tech Gadget of All Time" :lol:

294_large_image-sca1-1200.jpg

Um it's being live streamed....https://azaudit.org/

Really...a bad job of hiding....seems the best you can do is spread lying propaganda

no personal information on ballots. fk I can't believe you all expose your stupid so regularly.

Jovan Pulitzer, a favorite of election fraud conspiracy theorists who claims to have invented technology that can detect fraudulent ballots and whom Georgia’s Republican secretary of state recently derided as a “failed inventor and a failed treasure hunter,” will have a role in the Senate’s audit of the 2020 election in Maricopa County.​
The audit will seek to “identify any ballots that are suspicious and potentially counterfeit,”​
Pulitzer, an inventor and author of dozens of books on treasure hunting, claims he invented technology that will determine whether the ink on the Maricopa County ballots he’ll examine was marked by human beings or by machines. He claims that examinations of the folds in the ballots will determine whether they were actually mailed to voters because fraudulently manufactured ballots that weren’t mailed will be devoid of certain physical markers.​
Pulitzer does not appear to have any background in elections-related work. It’s unclear whether Pulitzer’s alleged technology has ever been used on ballots, or whether anyone has confirmed that it works. It’s also unclear why Senate President Karen Fann wants to test for fake or counterfeit ballots, given the lack of any evidence or credible allegations that there were any such problems in the election.​

So this is the SAME IDIOT who "invented" the CueCat - He didn't actually "invent" the scanner inside, but he topped it with a CAT (swear).

how's that violin working? you aren't very confident are you?

The GA Sec of State has already referred a number of voter fraud cases to the GA AG for prosecution...I agree with him that the GA Senate needed to move on, that the voter fraud has been exposed...and law enforcement is handling it: Election Fraud Cases Sent To Prosecution As Dominion Refutes Disinformation | Elections

1) it's being live streamed
2) what right do you have to begin with to see the audit?

The GA Sec of State has already referred a number of voter fraud cases to the GA AG for prosecution...I agree with him that the GA Senate needed to move on, that the voter fraud has been exposed...and law enforcement is handling it: Election Fraud Cases Sent To Prosecution As Dominion Refutes Disinformation | Elections

Hey check it out - Jovan has a book in every state telling you where to find TREASURE.
You should get the one for your state and get to work -
And tell us how you like your new CueCat (which he should have named CatScan) :laughing0301:

51-F0YwSKyL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Hey check it out - Jovan has a book in every state telling you where to find TREASURE.
And tell us how you like your new CueCat (which he should have named CatScan) :laughing0301:

Cool...that's neat stuff...lots of American treasures out there.

But not sure what that has to do with my post

no personal information on ballots. fk I can't believe you all expose your stupid so regularly.
progressive hunter , if personal information isn't allowed in an audit, how do they ever charge anyone who actually does commit fraud?

Cool...that's neat stuff...lots of American treasures out there.

But not sure what that has to do with my post
I thought that exact same thought.

1) it's being live streamed
2) what right do you have to begin with to see the audit?

NINJA'S!!

Forum List

Back