Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

if the case is brought to them...the court didn’t find anything illegal about this audit. The dems djdnt even raise the issue
Of course they did. The Democratic party has been in litigation about the audit from the beginning.
what's their issue? Are you saying the repubs didn't have a right to challenge?

The head of CyberNinja has already stated he believes there was fraud. He has also said so in a Michigan filing. The firm that does the auditing should be unbiased. That is exactly why they were hired.
He is right, and has every right to prove it. You have the right to watch him do that.

The trouble is that we cannot see anything. If Republicans were honest, he would not be doing this. A certified, unbiased firm should be doing this. They also should be making their methodology public. Republican officials in Maricopa stand by their work.
You had no problem with that when they boarded up the windows in the AZ counting center during the election.

Why are you whining about it now?

That was Michigan. It was covered to prevent screaming protestors from distracting the people counting the vote. They shouald have called the police and had them nove the lines back.
How did that quiet them exactly? Excuses always all you got

You are the ones who have excuses for Trump's loss.
i haven’t heard anyone say the Russian were coming or the Supreme Court stole it yet

i haven’t heard anyone say the Russian were coming or the Supreme Court stole it yet
I’m still dying to know what was on this server that was extracted from Frankfurt by Delta force. Supposedly the true election results are on it.

The Mossad here are freaking out....

LOL!!!!!

Hey faun, what about the GOP poll observers in Detroit who were forcibly removed while the glass windows were boarded up?

Funny, faun did not freak out about that, he was laughing....

They were not poll observers. They were protestors.
What were they protesting? No Republican observers being let in?

I’m still dying to know what was on this server that was extracted from Frankfurt by Delta force. Supposedly the true election results are on it.
If the corrupted agencies, which is all of them, has it we will never know. Hopefully it will be irrelevant if the audit uncovers fraud and other states follow with forensic audits.

No. There were plenty of Republican observers.
Prove it.
There were lawsuits with affidavits submitted from Republican observers in the TCF center.

There wasn’t unlimited space and not ever observer got to come in.

I doubt they were properly registered Anyway.

Prove it.
There were lawsuits with affidavits submitted from Republican observers in the TCF center.

Lame excuses. And really impossible to prove in a crooked court.

Prove it.

No. Quite possible. The poll workers, observers and challengers are all registered and logged.

Prove it.

No. Quite possible. The poll workers, observers and challengers are all registered and logged.
That was then, this now. Get ready for a boom.

if the case is brought to them...the court didn’t find anything illegal about this audit. The dems djdnt even raise the issue
Of course they did. The Democratic party has been in litigation about the audit from the beginning.
what's their issue? Are you saying the repubs didn't have a right to challenge?

The head of CyberNinja has already stated he believes there was fraud. He has also said so in a Michigan filing. The firm that does the auditing should be unbiased. That is exactly why they were hired.
Personally, I am interested in whether there were unfolded absentee ballots

Which is evidence of nothing.
You honestly can’t be that naive. Really? How would they have been mailed?

The envelope is the same size as the ballot.

Where the hell are YOU voting? My ballot in the 2020 election was at least the length of a legal-sized pad of paper (which is 14 inches, FYI). I don't know anywhere that's mailing out ballots in envelopes that big. They usually try to fit them in something that can go with regular letter-sized envelopes, which means the ballots have to have been folded.

Like Trump's "last day in office" or the "we got him now" crap. Your goldfish memory forgets we had four years off that. Nice try, hypocrite.
I never declared any “last day in office” nor did I ever say “we got him now”. I was actually quite sure he’d be re-elected so I was very pleasantly surprised in November.

Nice try indeed.

Like Trump's "last day in office" or the "we got him now" crap. Your goldfish memory forgets we had four years off that. Nice try, hypocrite.
I never declared any “last day in office” nor did I ever say “we got him now”. I was actually quite sure he’d be re-elected so I was very pleasantly surprised in November.

Nice try indeed.
Your media said it. CONSTANTLY. I guess it must be one of the few things you do not repeat.

Your media said it. CONSTANTLY. I guess it must be one of the few things you do not repeat.
No, my media didn’t. I don’t watch sensational garbage.

It wasn’t that long ago that Trump’s supporters were super excited for the kraken.

Forum List

Back