Democrats: The Anti-Liberty Party

Okay, so now you say you are in favor of government controlling some, if not all, from that list.

Yes, I already knew that. You rabid RWs are always in favor of big government and lots and lots of laws to control the most basic and personal rights of Americans.

Lucky for the rest of us, you won't get what you want.

:funnyface:

I realize that you post memes from the hate sites and have no capacity to grasp what any of the idiocy you posts mean, still this is astoundingly stupid.

-------------------------------------------------

"Civil liberties" concern basic rights and freedoms that are guaranteed -- either explicitly identified in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution, or interpreted through the years by courts and lawmakers. Civil liberties include:

• Freedom of speech
  • The right to privacy
  • The right to be free from unreasonable searches of your home
  • The right to a fair court trial
  • The right to marry
  • The right to vote

Civil Rights vs. Civil Liberties - FindLaw

Oh. So you've changed your mind and now you disagree with Political Chic, Pred Fan, etc, and you are NOT in favor of government control of speech, property and ...

Abortion
Marriage equality
Sharia law to control the populace
Forcing people to give up their property for a pipeline that does not benefit the US
Taking from the poor to give to the rich
Believing one criminal rancher should be able to steal millions from Americans

Good for you.

(**wink ** wink **)

You really have no idea what you believe.

:rolleyes:

Funny, I voted democratic yet still have property.....anyone need to buy some land?

I voted Dem and still have my guns.

Hafta admit however, I don't have a bible but I didn't have one when Bush was prez either so I don't think that counts.
I voted Dem and I still have my guns, land, Bible, and can speak as freely as ever.

Private developers come to try and bargain with private landowners to see if they want to sell the land, in which the landowners can hold out for an extremely high offer. Or they can collectively bargain for a percentage of the profit.

Inside your head I'm sure that sounded a lot better than it did once it reached the page.

Your failure to comprehend does not alter the meaning.

The other day the question came up, during the bright 5th column days of the 80's, did you fly down to Nicaragua to kill Indians for Danny Ortega? You know, to show how wonderful Communism is by a little genocide?

Just curious...

Nice Pole Vault.

Your support for the nun killing Contra Terrorist Club has been noted in the past too.

Oh. So you've changed your mind and now you disagree with Political Chic, Pred Fan, etc, and you are NOT in favor of government control of speech, property and ...

Abortion
Marriage equality
Forcing people to give up their property for a pipeline that does not benefit the US

Good for you.

(**wink ** wink **)

I agree with Political Chick, Pred Fan, et al. that the left is dedicated to crushing civil liberty and civil rights. I also note that you have zero grasp of what the terms mean. You are a mindless drone spewing shit on behalf of thugs who seek an authoritarian system. The thugs have convinced you that you will personally benefit under this system. You are rather stupid and believe the most fantastical shit.

I offered you fact, but it has no effect on you. You're an assclown, IQ<40.

Abortion
Marriage equality

Good for you.

(**wink ** wink **)

I agree with Political Chick, Pred Fan, et al. that the left is dedicated to crushing civil liberty and civil rights. I also note that you have zero grasp of what the terms mean. You are a mindless drone spewing shit on behalf of thugs who seek an authoritarian system. The thugs have convinced you that you will personally benefit under this system. You are rather stupid and believe the most fantastical shit.

I offered you fact, but it has no effect on you. You're an assclown, IQ<40.

Crushing liberty and civil rights is all I dream of.

I voted Dem and I still have my guns, land, Bible, and can speak as freely as ever.

I dare you to go on a public university campus and declare homosexuality is unnatural.

You can recite party approved mantras as freely as ever, free speech not so much.
Why would I want to go to a University and declare a non-truth? I think you're the one reciting party mantras. If you have a hard time convincing other people that the world is flat, maybe the problem is with you and your beliefs - nobody is buying the bullshit you're selling. Of course, nobody is preventing you from saying whatever you want. There's crazy people in the park preaching to passersby all the time.

Why would I want to go to a University and declare a non-truth? I think you're the one reciting party mantras. If you have a hard time convincing other people that the world is flat, maybe the problem is with you and your beliefs - nobody is buying the bullshit you're selling. Of course, nobody is preventing you from saying whatever you want. There's crazy people in the park preaching to passersby all the time.

So, you agree that free speech is a thing of the past, but you only want to chant party dogma so it doesn't matter to you. :thup:

So, you agree that free speech is a thing of the past, but you only want to chant party dogma so it doesn't matter to you. :thup:
You must have some sort of reading comprehension issue. No, I don't think that freedom of speech is a thing of the past. I can say anything I want and so can you. If you want to go around saying hateful things, I won't agree with you, but I'll defend your right to do so.

You must have some sort of reading comprehension issue. No, I don't think that freedom of speech is a thing of the past. I can say anything I want and so can you. If you want to go around saying hateful things, I won't agree with you, but I'll defend your right to do so.

You mean I keep reading what you write?

Freedom of speech is the liberty to say things the ruling elite oppose..Yes, you are "free" to recite the script George Soros provided you with. That ain't freedom.

You mean I keep reading what you write?

Freedom of speech is the liberty to say things the ruling elite oppose..Yes, you are "free" to recite the script George Soros provided you with. That ain't freedom.
So what's it mean to you then? Freedom to read the script the Koch brothers provided you with? What exactly do you want to say that you don't think you can? Who or what is preventing you from saying it?

Forum List

Back