🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats: The right isn't taking this virus seriously.

What a disgrace. A total disgrace. Trump blew off the seriousness of the coronavirus, and the tard herd went along, parroting all the incredibly stupid shit they were told to parrot. "Duhhhhhhhh, it's not as bad as the flu!" "Duhhhhhhhh, they killed more people in Chicago than the coronavirus!" "Duuhhhhhhh, this panic over the virus is a Democrat hoax!"

Look at the Naked Emperor and the tards now, trying to claim Trump has been leading and taking this shit seriously. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Pathetic.
When more than 17,000 Americans die from it, then you can legitimately attack Trump.

Until you have that many, thank the "media panic".
You can thank the media panic for the DJIA being down 30%, moron.
Every time Trump opened his mouth, the stock market cratered.

trump-credit-stock-market.jpg

Not taking it seriously? C'mon! $50+ Billion for the airlines says, "serious as shit!".

Airlines can't make payments on their fleet without Uncle Sugar. The banks need those payments. It's time Americans step up and pay for those jetliners - this is no time to be a pretend libertarian.

What a disgrace. A total disgrace. Trump blew off the seriousness of the coronavirus, and the tard herd went along, parroting all the incredibly stupid shit they were told to parrot. "Duhhhhhhhh, it's not as bad as the flu!" "Duhhhhhhhh, they killed more people in Chicago than the coronavirus!" "Duuhhhhhhh, this panic over the virus is a Democrat hoax!"

Look at the Naked Emperor and the tards now, trying to claim Trump has been leading and taking this shit seriously. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Pathetic.
When more than 17,000 Americans die from it, then you can legitimately attack Trump.

Another lie.

Pathetic.

Another lie.

What world are you living in?

Another lie.

I live in a world infested with brain damaged TDS morons.

The stock market has gone down every day all day for the past week+.

Another lie.

A couple of days after 36 Democratic Senators signed a letter asking Trump to declare an emergency, he finally did. And then:

Trump Brags of Stock Market Surge Following his National Emergency Declaration

13-trump-signed-stock-market-chart-coronavirus.w700.h700.jpg

“The President would like to share the attached image with you, and passes along the following message: ‘From opening of press conference, biggest day in stock market history!’” the note began. The message did not mention coronavirus crisis.

One of the people Trump sent the message to was Fox Business host Lou Dobbs, who then showed it on the air.

“The president celebrating his signature day today,” Dobbs said, displaying the signed chart. “The White House sent along to me a signed chart of the skyrocketing Dow, the S&P 500 and NASDAQ. The Dow rose more than 1,000 points from the time he started talking to the time the news conference was over with his decisive announcement to declare the coronavirus pandemic a national emergency. Well received by markets all around the world, I’m sure.”

What a buffoon. What an entire cluster of buffoons.

Another lie.

I'm talking about in real time. Every time Trump opened his mouth at a press conference, the market began diving even more steeply.

Even during last Friday's press conference, the market dropped 300 points when he opened his mouth, and then when the professionals and CEO's began speaking, it surged.

Trump took credit for the surge, and sent an autographed copy of the surge to Lou Dobbs. The egonmaniacal self-aggrandizing bloviating dumb fuck tried to take credit for a temporary surge during a 9,000 point drop!

trump-takes-credit-for-dow.png

Strangely, Trump did not send Lou Dobbs an autographed copy of the Dow when it opened the following Monday. It would have looked like this:

Trump-sig-16-march-2020.jpg

The pathological egomaniac literally cannot stop himself.

trump-credit-c.jpg

Another lie.

A couple of days after 36 Democratic Senators signed a letter asking Trump to declare an emergency, he finally did. And then:

“The President would like to share the attached image with you, and passes along the following message: ‘From opening of press conference, biggest day in stock market history!’” the note began. The message did not mention coronavirus crisis.

One of the people Trump sent the message to was Fox Business host Lou Dobbs, who then showed it on the air.

“The president celebrating his signature day today,” Dobbs said, displaying the signed chart. “The White House sent along to me a signed chart of the skyrocketing Dow, the S&P 500 and NASDAQ. The Dow rose more than 1,000 points from the time he started talking to the time the news conference was over with his decisive announcement to declare the coronavirus pandemic a national emergency. Well received by markets all around the world, I’m sure.”

The market declined by 3000 points yesterday, moron. Yeah, declaring a national emergence did wonders for the market.

Another lie.

The market declined by 3000 points yesterday, moron. Yeah, declaring a national emergence did wonders for the market.

It was Trump doing the bragging, not me! Try to focus.

Another lie.

Clearly you're not living in reality.

Trump shows up at the CDC during a national emergency wearing a campaign hat. Then he makes the whole crisis about himself.

So, yeah. You're goddam right he wasn't taking this shit seriously.

trump-cdc.jpg

You know, my uncle was a great person. He was at MIT. He taught at MIT for, I think, like a record number of years. He was a great super genius. Dr. John Trump. I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.

Another lie.

I'm talking about in real time. Every time Trump opened his mouth at a press conference, the market began diving even more steeply.

Even during last Friday's press conference, the market dropped 300 points when he opened his mouth, and then when the professionals and CEO's began speaking, it surged.

Trump took credit for the surge, and sent an autographed copy of the surge to Lou Dobbs. The egonmaniacal self-aggrandizing bloviating dumb fuck tried to take credit for a temporary surge during a 9,000 point drop!

You haven't posted any evidence of that, moron. You need a graph of the market on a minute-by-minute scale.

Strangely, Trump did not send Lou Dobbs an autographed copy of the Dow when it opened the following Monday. It would have looked like this:

Trump-sig-16-march-2020.jpg
But you said that declaring a national emergency was the solution!

"I take no responsibility at all." - Donald J. Trump, March 13.

Three hours later:

Another lie.

You agree with the decision, don't you?

It was Trump doing the bragging, not me! Again, try to focus.

Experts seem to think it was the right decision. Had it been done sooner, the markets might have suffered less instability. Trump sending that chart to Lou Dobbs, without mention of the coronavirus, showcases the qualities that make Trump unfit for the office he holds.

It was Trump doing the bragging, not me! Again, try to focus.

Experts seem to think it was the right decision. Had it been done sooner, the markets might have suffered less instability. Trump sending that chart to Lou Dobbs, without mention of the coronavirus, showcases the qualities that make Trump unfit for the office he holds.
When you say "experts" you mean Democrats.

Every time Trump sneezes morons like you claim it makes him unfit for office.

Trump didn't cause this virus, and he's handling it was well as any Dim could.

Forum List

Back