🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats: The right isn't taking this virus seriously.

A new poll shows a startling partisan divide on the dangers of the coronavirus

A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll has revealed sharp partisan divides between Americans over the coronavirus pandemic.

The poll found 68 percent of Democrats are worried that someone in their family could catch the virus, while just 40 percent of Republicans and 45 percent of independents share that concern.

The gulf in perception over an outwardly nonpolitical issue underscores how signals from politicians and media outlets have played a critical role in shaping how seriously Americans are taking a viral outbreak that has overwhelmed health care systems and triggered mass quarantines in several countries around the world.

Nearly 80 percent of Democrats believe the worst is yet to come, but just 40 percent of Republicans and 57 percent of independents believe that. Overall, 53 percent of all voters are concerned that someone in their immediate family might contract the coronavirus, and 60 percent believe the worst is yet to come.
....................................................................................................................
You will rarely find a more identifiable example of Trump Denial Syndrome than this. It is a certainty that things will become worse. Yet because of the deceit of right wing media, in support of Trump's lies, nitwits don't believe it.

Also Democrats:

We need all our party members to go out and vote in those crowded polling places today that are staffed by the elderly.

Explain yourselves

Make sure to make those choices by pushing the electronic screens with your tongues, snowflakes....

:p

I live in a world infested with brain damaged TDS morons.

The stock market has gone down every day all day for the past week+.

A couple of days after 36 Democratic Senators signed a letter asking Trump to declare an emergency, he finally did. And then:

Trump Brags of Stock Market Surge Following his National Emergency Declaration

13-trump-signed-stock-market-chart-coronavirus.w700.h700.jpg

“The President would like to share the attached image with you, and passes along the following message: ‘From opening of press conference, biggest day in stock market history!’” the note began. The message did not mention coronavirus crisis.

One of the people Trump sent the message to was Fox Business host Lou Dobbs, who then showed it on the air.

“The president celebrating his signature day today,” Dobbs said, displaying the signed chart. “The White House sent along to me a signed chart of the skyrocketing Dow, the S&P 500 and NASDAQ. The Dow rose more than 1,000 points from the time he started talking to the time the news conference was over with his decisive announcement to declare the coronavirus pandemic a national emergency. Well received by markets all around the world, I’m sure.”

What a buffoon. What an entire cluster of buffoons.
The market declined by 3000 points yesterday, moron. Yeah, declaring a national emergence did wonders for the market.

It was Trump doing the bragging, not me! Try to focus.
You agree with the decision, don't you?

It was Trump doing the bragging, not me! Again, try to focus.

Experts seem to think it was the right decision. Had it been done sooner, the markets might have suffered less instability. Trump sending that chart to Lou Dobbs, without mention of the coronavirus, showcases the qualities that make Trump unfit for the office he holds.
WHY are you telling him to focus on Trump when this thread has NOTHING to do with Trump?

YOU focus dumbass

A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll has revealed sharp partisan divides between Americans over the coronavirus pandemic.

The poll found 68 percent of Democrats are worried that someone in their family could catch the virus, while just 40 percent of Republicans and 45 percent of independents share that concern.

The gulf in perception over an outwardly nonpolitical issue underscores how signals from politicians and media outlets have played a critical role in shaping how seriously Americans are taking a viral outbreak that has overwhelmed health care systems and triggered mass quarantines in several countries around the world.

Nearly 80 percent of Democrats believe the worst is yet to come, but just 40 percent of Republicans and 57 percent of independents believe that. Overall, 53 percent of all voters are concerned that someone in their immediate family might contract the coronavirus, and 60 percent believe the worst is yet to come.
....................................................................................................................
You will rarely find a more identifiable example of Trump Denial Syndrome than this. It is a certainty that things will become worse. Yet because of the deceit of right wing media, in support of Trump's lies, nitwits don't believe it.
THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT TRUMP.

As one of your brethren Democrat dumbasses said...

FOCUS

A couple of days after 36 Democratic Senators signed a letter asking Trump to declare an emergency, he finally did. And then:

Trump Brags of Stock Market Surge Following his National Emergency Declaration

13-trump-signed-stock-market-chart-coronavirus.w700.h700.jpg

“The President would like to share the attached image with you, and passes along the following message: ‘From opening of press conference, biggest day in stock market history!’” the note began. The message did not mention coronavirus crisis.

One of the people Trump sent the message to was Fox Business host Lou Dobbs, who then showed it on the air.

“The president celebrating his signature day today,” Dobbs said, displaying the signed chart. “The White House sent along to me a signed chart of the skyrocketing Dow, the S&P 500 and NASDAQ. The Dow rose more than 1,000 points from the time he started talking to the time the news conference was over with his decisive announcement to declare the coronavirus pandemic a national emergency. Well received by markets all around the world, I’m sure.”

What a buffoon. What an entire cluster of buffoons.
The market declined by 3000 points yesterday, moron. Yeah, declaring a national emergence did wonders for the market.

It was Trump doing the bragging, not me! Try to focus.
You agree with the decision, don't you?

It was Trump doing the bragging, not me! Again, try to focus.

Experts seem to think it was the right decision. Had it been done sooner, the markets might have suffered less instability. Trump sending that chart to Lou Dobbs, without mention of the coronavirus, showcases the qualities that make Trump unfit for the office he holds.
WHY are you telling him to focus on Trump when this thread has NOTHING to do with Trump?

YOU focus dumbass

What part of "not me" did you fail to understand, stupid?

Is someone actually keeping a tally of the political leaning of people testing positive for COVID-19, to see who is taking it seriously or not?

As of today 3.17.2020 @12:38PM there has been 88 deaths from the Wuhan Chinese Virus in the United States. With a population of 331,002,651 people, do the math,,,,,
88 /331,002,651 * 100 =
a death rate of 0.00002658589%
So why the panic?
To be fair we are supposedly in the early stages. Comparing our numbers to nations who've been hit for months isn't accurate to say the least.
Are we in just the early stages because of Trump's travel ban of people from China?

Sure we be takin this virus seriously...…..we just aren't taking the HYPE seriously.

I'd also like to ask why China was able to contain their numbers within a few short months.....but we are expected to deal with this for up to 6 months, or longer????

And don't tell me 'it's Trumps fault for not acting sooner'...…...cause we all know, neither did China

Though I still question Chinas truth about it being contained & numbers are low

Because China basically enforced martial law in the cities where there were cases. People were not even allowed outside of their houses.

They built entire hospitals just to deal with this one virus keeping it away from other patients.

Did you miss the fact some states have already called in the National Guard??? We're NOT at Martial Law yet...….but seems like some of ya are getting ready for that possibility just because of the panic.

As of today 3.17.2020 @12:38PM there has been 88 deaths from the Wuhan Chinese Virus in the United States. With a population of 331,002,651 people, do the math,,,,,
88 /331,002,651 * 100 =
a death rate of 0.00002658589%
So why the panic?
To be fair we are supposedly in the early stages. Comparing our numbers to nations who've been hit for months isn't accurate to say the least.

Yet China's earliest known cases were in December, ours in January. Our numbers are still considerably lower than China or Italy or Iran......so statistically speaking, we shouldn't be panicking. Especially when comparing those numbers with other flu or virus strains. This panic is blown out of proportion to say the least.

What a disgrace. A total disgrace. Trump blew off the seriousness of the coronavirus, and the tard herd went along, parroting all the incredibly stupid shit they were told to parrot. "Duhhhhhhhh, it's not as bad as the flu!" "Duhhhhhhhh, they killed more people in Chicago than the coronavirus!" "Duuhhhhhhh, this panic over the virus is a Democrat hoax!"

Look at the Naked Emperor and the tards now, trying to claim Trump has been leading and taking this shit seriously. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Pathetic.

Would you have rather he addressed the nation say back in January or February with 'GRAB YOUR ASS, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE'??????

Pa

the

tic!

Sure we be takin this virus seriously...…..we just aren't taking the HYPE seriously.

I'd also like to ask why China was able to contain their numbers within a few short months.....but we are expected to deal with this for up to 6 months, or longer????

And don't tell me 'it's Trumps fault for not acting sooner'...…...cause we all know, neither did China

Though I still question Chinas truth about it being contained & numbers are low
It has to last until the election, don't ya know. That's the Democrat strategy for beating Trump.

Unfortunately for them (and probably the rest of us by default) I'm thinking they shot their wad in a premature evacuation :rolleyes:

Democrats: Trump will postpone the election! The dictator!

Also democrats: Let's postpone the election!

Meanwhile president Trump is saving the country from a virus that originated in communist country where they eat bat.
/----/ democRATs have killed more babies than the Coronova virus could do in a century.

Forum List

Back