Democrats to fire those in Capitol Police who allowed terrorists to wreak havoc

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
There will be repercussions for the widely criticized job done by the Capitol police, which treated the terrorists with kids gloves, as opposed to the tear gas and helicopters etc that are used against black lives matters protesters, for instance.

1609997075088.png

There will be repercussions for the widely criticized job done by the Capitol police, which treated the terrorists with kids gloves, as opposed to the tear gas and helicopters etc that are used against black lives matters protesters, for instance.
Poor Joe
kamala-pushing-biden-out-of-wheelchair-comic-meme.jpg

So there will be an investigation into the Capitol Police? Huh.

But nothing of police who let rioters, arsonists and looters run wild most of 2020. I guess the Dear Leaders in the Capitol got scared.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

Replying to
@AOC
The whole point of protesting is to make ppl uncomfortable. Activists take that discomfort w/ the status quo & advocate for concrete policy changes. Popular support often starts small & grows. To folks who complain protest demands make others uncomfortable... that’s the point.

they really should be defunded

Heroes are going to hero.

What heroic has the OP ever done? Screeched for free shit? Demanded free abortions? Not very heroic.

But nothing of police who let rioters, arsonists and looters run wild most of 2020. I guess the Dear Leaders in the Capitol got scared.

I agree. The Dem's never said a word about rioters, arsonists and murderers who looted, murdered and burned businesses to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi.

Once the Trump supporters hit the capital buildings you can bet they got scared. I didn't see anything destroyed nor did I see any building burned to the ground. Just a lot of people who were protesting a fraudulent election.

The woman that was killed wasn't armed. She was crawling through a window. You can bet the idiot that shot her will be up on murder charges.

Forum List

Back