Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Never

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will state opinion in post

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Here's an article I ran across about an hour ago and it pretty well sums up what I've been saying about Democrats for the past 30 years. It takes a low IQ individual not to realize what's going on around us. This article should wake up people and make them think.

Is The Swamp Planning A Civil War?

The level of betrayal is unspeakable.

Democrats are beyond unhinged at the fact that President Donald Trump is the leader of the United States.

They have done everything in their power to sow discord and anger and resentment among the American people.

They pit rich versus poor, black versus white, male versus female, straight versus LGBT and they have done that for decades.

But since the election of President Trump they have increased the us versus them rhetoric to the point where it has become dangerous.

They have gone so far as to fake hate crimes like the Covtington Catholic High School scandal and the Jussie Smollett hoax.

If you click on the link to read all of the article, scroll down to the remarks and read the remark by 'Bill'. Then think about what he says.

Here's an article I ran across about an hour ago and it pretty well sums up what I've been saying about Democrats for the past 30 years. It takes a low IQ individual not to realize what's going on around us. This article should wake up people and make them think.

Democrats are beyond unhinged at the fact that President Donald Trump is the leader of the United States.

They have done everything in their power to sow discord and anger and resentment among the American people.

They pit rich versus poor, black versus white, male versus female, straight versus LGBT and they have done that for decades.

But since the election of President Trump they have increased the us versus them rhetoric to the point where it has become dangerous.

They have gone so far as to fake hate crimes like the Covtington Catholic High School scandal and the Jussie Smollett hoax.

It's all they got.

The threat is there, Mr. Jones. That is not a lie. Do you live in outerspace wearing a bucket over your head and plugs in your ears? Or are you just a hack whose goals have not been met due to a false inquisition your Democrat Party instituted against President Trump because they are jealous of his power and thought they had fooled the American people with all their riff-raff lies, innuendoes, sneaking around playing dirty political tricks, and scaring their favorite targets--elderly people and people who read DNC-controlled newspaper media not to mention the majority of TV stations that proffer their lies, obfuscations, not to mention omissions.

It's getting funny to watch you calling whistle blowers on DNC outrages liars. just because you're annoyed when the truth comes out.
C_Foghorn_Leghorn doesn't converse, darlin'....He just does drive-bys and carries on as though his posts are the last word on any topic.....Hence, my recurring meme. :D
lol
What are you trying to do? Because this is ridiculous

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you for your participation, The Republicans.

The entire Mueller investigation was based on DNC misrepresentations. They announced they would impeach President Trump the day he won. Their bosom buddies in the press at ABC, NBC, CNN, USMB, CBS, et al apparently concurred and came out with their dukes up the moment President Trump's inauguration where he pledged his Oath of Office about impeaching him--before he did one single thing in office. The only trouble was, everything they came up with was a non-impeachable offense. They raised a billion bucks to try and hurt Donald Trump during that campaign and everything they have done since then that made headlines revealed one after another attempt to destroy his credibility and remove him from office. It now has become the daily DNC footshoot, and I was just prepping our USMB board for what is likely ahead for the next two years, wherein the DNC will prance around with one vicious half-truth after another claiming impeachable offense, and then investigating lies that began in their own headquarters that were rehashed from as long ago as Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh's childhood. No small piece of dust is too small for the DNC to look under while it plunders public funds that should be going to projects that Make America Great Again.

The public has no choice but to keep watching addled DNC basket cases peeing their pants in public. There's nothing we can do but observe the obscene waste of our hard-earned tax payments to an unworthy Democrat-controlled Congress. And by controlled, I should add "controlled by control freakazoid and dowager Nancy Pelosi and her nasty little minions who think they're going to penalize businesses to kingdom come with 70% of their earnings going to themselves so they can parade their power to spend us into oblivion whenever they feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel like it.

You nailed it. The DNC is doing ridiculous coming up with things unworthy of tiny shrews, much less human beings.

If you click on the link to read all of the article, scroll down to the remarks and read the remark by 'Bill'. Then think about what he says.
Thanks, Hossfly. Bill's words were very touching, especially these:

"Does anyone ever ask the question of why our so called elected congress refuses to work with President Trump? We spend over 6 Billion dollars a week on interest on the Debt, but refuse to give the President $5.7 billion to protect our citizens from illegals, drug trafficking and human trafficking, murder, rapes, and assault on American citizens. Our congress and past Presidents approved NAFTA and other stupid trade deals while selling out our manufacturing base for cheaper labor. America is a great nation, but has been sold out by the very people who took an oath to up hold our constitution."

Two years wasn't enough to GET TRUMP! So House is going at getting Trump another way.

Schiff: Dems 'absolutely' will take DOJ to court over Mueller report if necessary
Now trump has the right guys in power. This investigation will go away. They won’t make public what they have on trump.
I hope you are right, sealybobo. I hope you are right.
No that means a cover up!
Covering up what? More DNC misinformation directed at removing the people's choice from the Oval Office? That's what started the Mueller investigation which should never have been. The DNC knew they didn't have their apples in a row, but they wanted to be sure President Trump did nothing good while Mueller peeled back their little fibbies one by one. It took him two years to do their bidding, but nothing connected trump to their false charges of colluding with Russia. I don't know about you, but this investigation was sorrier than when they uncovered the $500 toilet seats 20 years ago. Just sayin'.

Two years wasn't enough to GET TRUMP! So House is going at getting Trump another way.

Schiff: Dems 'absolutely' will take DOJ to court over Mueller report if necessary
Now trump has the right guys in power. This investigation will go away. They won’t make public what they have on trump.
Covering up what? More DNC misinformation directed at removing the people's choice from the Oval Office? That's what started the Mueller investigation which should never have been. The DNC knew they didn't have their apples in a row, but they wanted to be sure President Trump did nothing good while Mueller peeled back their little fibbies one by one. It took him two years to do their bidding, but nothing connected trump to their false charges of colluding with Russia. I don't know about you, but this investigation was sorrier than when they uncovered the $500 toilet seats 20 years ago. Just sayin'.
Got more convictions than Benghazi

Is a new investigation worth it? I’m not protecting anyone but, we have to have a legitimate investigation that is not singling a person out because you have this idea that trump did something! Here’s a another question: if the first investigation basically came up with goose eggs then what would another investigation come up with? I’m going to start a new conversation and it’ll come up in conversation as long that we’re talking about the same thing in 3 months or 2 years. We already knew that the fbi was involved. If Russia was involved then you would probably think that we would have Homeland Security Department, nsa and any Department that has to do with national security should be involved because if we were hacked then we should be asking how do we secure our elections?

Hillary was right...

Those who refuse to accept the results of elections are threats to our Democracy...

No evidence, no crime....investigate until you do find one or can manufacture one, which is what Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI already tried to do....

The house is trying to change the results because they apparently don’t like to lose power

Might as well get used to it, this is the new normal. Dems and their sheep-like base are addicted to "investigations" and will insist on them for every Republican president from now on.

The new normal are ignorant cretins normalizing the behavior of a Russian agent in the Oval Office who is also involved in a transnational crime ring.

Might as well get used to it, this is the new normal. Dems and their sheep-like base are addicted to "investigations" and will insist on them for every Republican president from now on.

The new normal are ignorant cretins normalizing the behavior of a Russian agent in the Oval Office who is also involved in a transnational crime ring.

This "russian agent" label is Alex Jones level tinfoil hattery. CNN is infowars for faggots

The threat is there, Mr. Jones. That is not a lie. Do you live in outerspace wearing a bucket over your head and plugs in your ears? Or are you just a hack whose goals have not been met due to a false inquisition your Democrat Party instituted against President Trump because they are jealous of his power and thought they had fooled the American people with all their riff-raff lies, innuendoes, sneaking around playing dirty political tricks, and scaring their favorite targets--elderly people and people who read DNC-controlled newspaper media not to mention the majority of TV stations that proffer their lies, obfuscations, not to mention omissions.

It's getting funny to watch you calling whistle blowers on DNC outrages liars. just because you're annoyed when the truth comes out.
C_Foghorn_Leghorn doesn't converse, darlin'....He just does drive-bys and carries on as though his posts are the last word on any topic.....Hence, my recurring meme. :D

If it weren't for his occasional reactions, I would think he has the entire forum on ignore. :71:

This "russian agent" label is Alex Jones level tinfoil hattery. CNN is infowars for faggots

One doesn't have to watch Jones or CNN to see Trump kiss Putin ass in Helskini. Every channel broadcast it live.
Or entertain the Russian press in the OO behind closed doors with Kislyak, explaining that the "pressure is off" now that he's fired Comey.
Or the fact that Trump said he had NOTHING to do with Russia while he was signing a letter of intent for a Trump Tower in Moscow.
I could go on but your eyes are starting to glaze over.

Last edited:

Yup and I hope they tie up the whole of 2019 with their idiotic investigations.

The voters will be watching.

2020 should be very interesting.

All that means is that Hillary has more illegal FBI pooper snooper files than anyone else, Genius. And you know it, too, don't you.

Hillary was right...

Those who refuse to accept the results of elections are threats to our Democracy...

No evidence, no crime....investigate until you do find one or can manufacture one, which is what Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI already tried to do....
Nothing we can do about the idiot press ignoring in Democrats what they can't type fast enough if there's a rumor going around about a Republican or conservative Libertarian. :rolleyes:

All that means is that Hillary has more illegal FBI pooper snooper files than anyone else, Genius. And you know it, too, don't you.
No actually compared to other politicians the Clinton's and Obama's are squeeky clean and tell the truth.

This may shock you: Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest | Jill Abramson

It may shock you because you are a brainwashed Republican who believes she, Elizabeth Warren and Pelosi are bad people. You're convinced and nothing I say will change your mind.

And you honestly believe Trump is a good person who cares about America? Wow! WOOOOWWWW!!! EEE

Forum List

Back