Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Never

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will state opinion in post

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Two years wasn't enough to GET TRUMP! So House is going at getting Trump another way.

Schiff: Dems 'absolutely' will take DOJ to court over Mueller report if necessary
Hillary was right...

Those who refuse to accept the results of elections are threats to our Democracy...

No evidence, no crime....investigate until you do find one or can manufacture one, which is what Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI already tried to do....
Nothing we can do about the idiot press ignoring in Democrats what they can't type fast enough if there's a rumor going around about a Republican or conservative Libertarian. :rolleyes:

How come the liberal press has said so little about Trump selling nuclear technology to the Saudi's? Do the Saudi's seem like they can be trusted with weapons? They are so corrupt they murdered a journalist. Yet the liberal press is silent? Are you stupid?

Or this: Opinion: Sick 9/11 Responders and Survivors Face Drastic Cuts

How come I can't find information on this news on Fox News? Seems like Fox News only tells their viewers what they want them to know. Which aint much. LOL

Is a new investigation worth it? I’m not protecting anyone but, we have to have a legitimate investigation that is not singling a person out because you have this idea that trump did something! Here’s a another question: if the first investigation basically came up with goose eggs then what would another investigation come up with? I’m going to start a new conversation and it’ll come up in conversation as long that we’re talking about the same thing in 3 months or 2 years. We already knew that the fbi was involved. If Russia was involved then you would probably think that we would have Homeland Security Department, nsa and any Department that has to do with national security should be involved because if we were hacked then we should be asking how do we secure our elections?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think it's out of our hands when the Demmies have a majority in Congress, The Republicans. :backpedal:

I hope you are right, sealybobo. I hope you are right.
No that means a cover up!
Covering up what? More DNC misinformation directed at removing the people's choice from the Oval Office? That's what started the Mueller investigation which should never have been. The DNC knew they didn't have their apples in a row, but they wanted to be sure President Trump did nothing good while Mueller peeled back their little fibbies one by one. It took him two years to do their bidding, but nothing connected trump to their false charges of colluding with Russia. I don't know about you, but this investigation was sorrier than when they uncovered the $500 toilet seats 20 years ago. Just sayin'.
Got more convictions than Benghazi
All that means is that Hillary has more illegal FBI pooper snooper files than anyone else, Genius. And you know it, too, don't you.
No actually compared to other politicians the Clinton's and Obama's are squeeky clean and tell the truth.

This may shock you: Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest | Jill Abramson

It may shock you because you are a brainwashed Republican who believes she, Elizabeth Warren and Pelosi are bad people. You're convinced and nothing I say will change your mind.

And you honestly believe Trump is a good person who cares about America? Wow! WOOOOWWWW!!! EEE
Fundamentally honest? Whitewater and "I forget." Has 900+ FBI pooper snooper files on her husband's political rivals that she knew she should not have found in her quarters in the White House, and somehow these people get paid back by the Democrats and she's honest? :right:

Ain't buyin' the farm this week, sealybobo. :rolleyes-41:

Might as well get used to it, this is the new normal. Dems and their sheep-like base are addicted to "investigations" and will insist on them for every Republican president from now on.

The new normal are ignorant cretins normalizing the behavior of a Russian agent in the Oval Office who is also involved in a transnational crime ring.
Exactly what was it you didn't understand about the Mueller's saying all along no information that President Trump colluded with Russia was found?

Everybody else realizes he is innocent of the false witness the Democrats threw up into the air and lied their sorry asses off about it for two stinking years and a hundred million dollars charged to the overburdened middle class taxpayers. And they had nobody to stop them with the me-toos and the leftist lockstep press that goes along with everything the DNC lies about it with blindfolds on and firm blinders binding the blindfolds down. The press failed to do its job--protect the public from lying dirty politicians.

Might as well get used to it, this is the new normal. Dems and their sheep-like base are addicted to "investigations" and will insist on them for every Republican president from now on.

The new normal are ignorant cretins normalizing the behavior of a Russian agent in the Oval Office who is also involved in a transnational crime ring.

This "russian agent" label is Alex Jones level tinfoil hattery. CNN is infowars for faggots

One doesn't have to watch Jones or CNN to see Trump kiss Putin ass in Helskini. Every channel broadcast it live.
Or entertain the Russian press in the OO behind closed doors with Kislyak, explaining that the "pressure is off" now that he's fired Comey.
Or the fact that Trump said he had NOTHING to do with Russia while he was signing a letter of intent for a Trump Tower in Moscow.
I could go on but your eyes are starting to glaze over.
maxresdefault.jpg

I can't quite hear you, sweetcakes. :lalala:

This "russian agent" label is Alex Jones level tinfoil hattery. CNN is infowars for faggots

One doesn't have to watch Jones or CNN to see Trump kiss Putin ass in Helskini. Every channel broadcast it live.
Or entertain the Russian press in the OO behind closed doors with Kislyak, explaining that the "pressure is off" now that he's fired Comey.
Or the fact that Trump said he had NOTHING to do with Russia while he was signing a letter of intent for a Trump Tower in Moscow.
maxresdefault.jpg

That's a split screen. You have to fake a pic?

And even if it was a real pic at least it's out in the open

Trump Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know What He and Putin Talk About – Rolling Stone

No actually compared to other politicians the Clinton's and Obama's are squeeky clean and tell the truth.

Bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:lmao:

F A K E N E W S!

Barry ran THE most CRIMINAL administration EVER.

He set a new Presidential record for the most criminally non-compliant in regards to the FOIA and Federal Records Act.
- He and his Firectors / Cabinet used aliases and personal e-mail to bypass the laws requiring all official documents be turned in / recorded. And when caught committing crimes, well we saw Hillary illegally attempt to destroy 15,000+ official documents and try to Bleach Bit her server.

His US AG was caught committing Felony Perjury, & despite Obama protecting him from prosecution Holder still became the 1st US AG In US history to be Censured (for his crime), Censured by a No-Partisan Congress.

His NSA Director was caught Perjuring himself TWICE, and Obama protected him from prosecution as well.

His CIA Director was Caught illegally spying on reporters, the press, American Citizens, the US Senate, and even the USSC. After he was caught committing perjury over spying on the US Senate Democrats cut a deal with the GOP to keep him from being indicted - Brennan had to appear before Congress and admit he lied, was spying on them, and promised not to do it again.

Obama's Director, Koskinen, was caught illegally targeting conservatives and lied about it. Like with Brennan, the Democrats 'cut a deal' with the GOP to protect him from indictment and from being booted from his Job.

Hillary was always a walking-talking crime wave. As Obama's Sec of state she allowed 4 Americans to needlessly die, lied about it, took bribes, used the State Dept as a branch of the Clinton Foundation, peddled influence ... and uranium.

Barry spent 8 years arming, financing, supplying, protecting, aiding, and abetting terrorists and enemies of this country..

He violated both Constitution and Law.

Barry & Hillary were like the Bonnie & Clyde of politics.

maxresdefault.jpg

Quite often prior to speaking to an occasionally hostile Head of State, private talks are based on preagreements not to divulge certain pieces of information. Did Rolling Stone magazine just go for the neck of a Republican (as usual,) or did they just conveniently forget to tell anyone they knew confidential information is never divulged to anyone sometimes including staff to insure that what is said in Vegas stays in Vegas so to speak.

Quit pretending to be naïve about state matters, please, unless you really are in dudsville dohstate.

Two years wasn't enough to GET TRUMP! So House is going at getting Trump another way.

Schiff: Dems 'absolutely' will take DOJ to court over Mueller report if necessary
Now trump has the right guys in power. This investigation will go away. They won’t make public what they have on trump.
I hope you are right, sealybobo. I hope you are right.
No that means a cover up!
Covering up what? More DNC misinformation directed at removing the people's choice from the Oval Office? That's what started the Mueller investigation which should never have been. The DNC knew they didn't have their apples in a row, but they wanted to be sure President Trump did nothing good while Mueller peeled back their little fibbies one by one. It took him two years to do their bidding, but nothing connected trump to their false charges of colluding with Russia. I don't know about you, but this investigation was sorrier than when they uncovered the $500 toilet seats 20 years ago. Just sayin'.
Got more convictions than Benghazi
benghazi focused on benghazi - the trump investigation - anything they can make stick, relevent or not.

Bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:lmao:

F A K E N E W S!

Barry ran THE most CRIMINAL administration EVER.

He set a new Presidential record for the most criminally non-compliant in regards to the FOIA and Federal Records Act.
- He and his Firectors / Cabinet used aliases and personal e-mail to bypass the laws requiring all official documents be turned in / recorded. And when caught committing crimes, well we saw Hillary illegally attempt to destroy 15,000+ official documents and try to Bleach Bit her server.

His US AG was caught committing Felony Perjury, & despite Obama protecting him from prosecution Holder still became the 1st US AG In US history to be Censured (for his crime), Censured by a No-Partisan Congress.

His NSA Director was caught Perjuring himself TWICE, and Obama protected him from prosecution as well.

His CIA Director was Caught illegally spying on reporters, the press, American Citizens, the US Senate, and even the USSC. After he was caught committing perjury over spying on the US Senate Democrats cut a deal with the GOP to keep him from being indicted - Brennan had to appear before Congress and admit he lied, was spying on them, and promised not to do it again.

Obama's Director, Koskinen, was caught illegally targeting conservatives and lied about it. Like with Brennan, the Democrats 'cut a deal' with the GOP to protect him from indictment and from being booted from his Job.

Hillary was always a walking-talking crime wave. As Obama's Sec of state she allowed 4 Americans to needlessly die, lied about it, took bribes, used the State Dept as a branch of the Clinton Foundation, peddled influence ... and uranium.

Barry spent 8 years arming, financing, supplying, protecting, aiding, and abetting terrorists and enemies of this country..

He violated both Constitution and Law.

Barry & Hillary were like the Bonnie & Clyde of politics.
No link tells me everything you posted was fake news. Republicans are the best at spreading fake news. With help from your russian friends that is.

maxresdefault.jpg

Quite often prior to speaking to an occasionally hostile Head of State, private talks are based on preagreements not to divulge certain pieces of information. Did Rolling Stone magazine just go for the neck of a Republican (as usual,) or did they just conveniently forget to tell anyone they knew confidential information is never divulged to anyone sometimes including staff to insure that what is said in Vegas stays in Vegas so to speak.

Quit pretending to be naïve about state matters, please, unless you really are in dudsville dohstate.
No they always have someone in there taking notes. Nothing is ever done in private. That's why they tape everything in the White House.

Ok, so are they allowed to talk in private? Sure. But god knows what they talked about. Pee Pee pics? Trump tower in Moscow?

maxresdefault.jpg

No they always have someone in there taking notes. Nothing is ever done in private. That's why they tape everything in the White House.

Ok, so are they allowed to talk in private? Sure. But god knows what they talked about. Pee Pee pics? Trump tower in Moscow?
or what they tell each other on a private tarmac hidden away from view during a very inappropriate meeting.

maxresdefault.jpg

or what they tell each other on a private tarmac hidden away from view during a very inappropriate meeting.
Yes, I was actually thinking about that scenario when I posted what I posted. You guys got your panties all in a bunch over that and don't forget Trump not only got his AG in private he asked him to make the Mueller case go away.

So we know Trump had an inappropriate conversation. All you are doing is speculating.

Oh, and the AG that Clinton cornered on the airplane gave him a look like this is inappropriate Bill. Bill didn't have to say anything. How are the kids? That's code for please don't fuck Hillary.

I'm no so naive to think these things don't happen. Like you donate to my foundation and I'll do you a political favor. I get it.

Just don't get caught.

As it closes, Trump Foundation accused of 'shocking' illegalities

I swear I'm so glad you guys nominated a scumbag like Trump. Now it doesn't matter what sketatons are in our candidates closet. Chances are Trump did it too. Rape, cheating, lying,

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes, I was actually thinking about that scenario when I posted what I posted. You guys got your panties all in a bunch over that and don't forget Trump not only got his AG in private he asked him to make the Mueller case go away.

So we know Trump had an inappropriate conversation. All you are doing is speculating.

Oh, and the AG that Clinton cornered on the airplane gave him a look like this is inappropriate Bill. Bill didn't have to say anything. How are the kids? That's code for please don't fuck Hillary.

I'm no so naive to think these things don't happen. Like you donate to my foundation and I'll do you a political favor. I get it.

Just don't get caught.

I swear I'm so glad you guys nominated a scumbag like Trump. Now it doesn't matter what sketatons are in our candidates closet. Chances are Trump did it too. Rape, cheating, lying,
Not necessarily. Lights out. :gtssmiley2:

maxresdefault.jpg

Just don't get caught.

so let me get this straight -

trump jr has a meeting in private but however in their very public towers.
nefarious and not to be trusted!!!! BAD THINGS AND WE KNOW IT.

however, if the husband of a women under investigation meets with the head of the DOJ and appointed by a liberal president investigating said woman on a private tarmac there's nothing to be seen here.

and you wonder why people think liberals are fucked in the head.

maxresdefault.jpg

You want to be a hypocrite and talk about inappropriate meetings?

Trump asked deputy attorney general if he was part of his team: Source
Trump questions came during December meeting on Russia investigation.

A source familiar with the matter confirms that during a meeting with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in December, President Donald Trump asked Rosenstein about the direction of the FBI's Russia investigation and asked Rosenstein whether the deputy attorney general was part of Trump's team.

Rosenstein seemed surprised by the questions, the source confirmed.

CNN, which first reported the story, said the December meeting occurred as Rosenstein prepared to testify before the House Judiciary Committee.

THat's all that Bill asked Loretta. He said, "Loretta, are you on our team?" Do you have any problem with Bill asking Loretta that?

And if you are going to try to wiggle your way out of that one, here is another one that you can't deny

House Speaker Paul Ryan sought Thursday to explain President Donald Trump's asking then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, saying he was new at the job and did not understand protocols.

"Of course there needs to be a degree of independence between (the Justice Department), FBI and the White House, and a line of communications established," Ryan said during his news conference, which occurred at the same time as Comey was testifying across Capitol Hill before the Senate intelligence committee..
"The President's new at this. He's new to government. So, he probably wasn't steeped in the long-running protocols that establish the relationships between DOJ, FBI and White Houses. He's just new to this."

Pushed further by CNN, Ryan said, "I'm not saying it's an acceptable excuse. It's just my observation."
"He's new at government, and so therefore I think that he -- he is learning as he goes," Ryan said.

Just don't get caught.

however, if the husband of a women under investigation meets with the head of the DOJ and appointed by a liberal president investigating said woman on a private tarmac there's nothing to be seen here.

We know Trump Jr was colluding with Russians. We know this. He admitted doing so in a tweet. So until you know what Bill and Lynch were talking about, stfu.

And we know Trump had inappropriate conversations with Comey asking him to drop the case and he asked the other guy if he was "on his team". So maybe Bill did ask Lynch if she was on his team. We KNOW Trump asked Comey that question. Very inappropriate and a fact he asked that question. Do you care? Then stop with the hypocracy.

House Speaker Paul Ryan sought Thursday to explain President Donald Trump's asking then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, saying he was new at the job and did not understand protocols.

"Of course there needs to be a degree of independence between (the Justice Department), FBI and the White House, and a line of communications established," Ryan said during his news conference, which occurred at the same time as Comey was testifying across Capitol Hill before the Senate intelligence committee..
"The President's new at this. He's new to government. So, he probably wasn't steeped in the long-running protocols that establish the relationships between DOJ, FBI and White Houses. He's just new to this."

Pushed further by CNN, Ryan said, "I'm not saying it's an acceptable excuse. It's just my observation."
"He's new at government, and so therefore I think that he -- he is learning as he goes," Ryan said.

Just don't get caught.

And Bill was no longer President and Hillary was not Secretary of State anymore. They had no power. They didn't scare Lynch.

But Trump not only threatened Comey he fired him for not being "on his team"

And remember what Paul Ryan said

Just don't get caught.

And Bill was no longer President and Hillary was not Secretary of State anymore. They had no power. They didn't scare Lynch.

But Trump not only threatened Comey he fired him for not being "on his team"

And remember what Paul Ryan said

god you're a piece of shit.

moving on now.

Schiff has to go to court. He can't let this end with no collusion.

He can Subpoena Mueller and Mueller will not, by law, be allowed
to comment on anything. The report is confidential for the AG Eyes
only. Mueller can't say a fucking thing.

Nobody is going to allow the AG to be subpoena over this. Not and get
any information. He will only release what he wants to release.

It's for his eyes only. That's the law. That's why Dems hate this stuff,'
they need the courts to legislate this and when Barr refuses to comment
the courts MUST follow the law.

Public Opinion turned against Mueller long ago. The people tire of this crap
in a never-ending way. Creating subpoena's and testimony where everybody
knows up front nobody is going to say anything is another waste
of time and money.

Just another lesson in the Dems overplaying their hands.

Many people elected 30 m0oderate dems so that gov't, in their eyes, could
function. When govt is stuck in neutral trying to prove something that Mueller
and the FBI couldn't prove in two years, is only going to get those 30 moderates beaten and the GOP retain control of the house.

Forum List

Back