Democrats use religion to push their agendas

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

And of all things, democrats use religion to push abortion on demand.

Signs in California have been erected that advertise for abortion. Here is what the signs say.

"Need an abortion? California is ready to help," one of the signs declares, inviting people to visit abortion.ca.gov. The ad also made a reference to the Bible: "'Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no greater commandment than these.' -Mark 12:31."

It's like I always have said, democrats have no problem with religion so long as Jesus, or any other religion, bows its knee to them, otherwise, they are the problem with society that needs to be destroyed.

Signs in California have been erected that advertise for abortion. Here is what the signs say.

"Need an abortion? California is ready to help," one of the signs declares, inviting people to visit abortion.ca.gov. The ad also made a reference to the Bible: "'Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no greater commandment than these.' -Mark 12:31."

It's like I always have said, democrats have no problem with religion so long as Jesus, or any other religion, bows its knee to them, otherwise, they are the problem with society that needs to be destroyed.
Dimmers are all atheists.

“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart.
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!”

― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

Forum List

Back