Democrats want a Civil War

Seeing a bunch of racist, right-wing Republican scumbags, who are attacking our military and police, in support of Trump their cult leader..Yeah, I will definitely enjoy watching these insurrectionist pieces of shit, get mowed down by a 50 cal, while they're attempting to attack American soldiers. You have your priorities and values a bit screwed up.
slimeball cock sucker says what?

annnnnnd ignore.

And next when SCOTUS rules that Trump has to be on the ballots, all the Blue states can follow the example of Texas and ignore the SCOTUS and say "nope, we are not doing that".

What could possibly go wrong with a state telling the SCTOUS to go fuck itself.

Scotus didn't rule on whether Texas can continue to put up the wire, and so they are. Deal with it or don't, we don't care.

The border isn't under attack and doesn't need defending. Republicans are refusing to reform immigration or deal with the problems. Their behaviour is blowing up in their faces.

Trump is hoping for an economic crash this year, and yesterday Trump ordered Republicans to tank the immigration bill until he is re-elected. This is backfiring.

None of your business, Cunadian.

The border isn't under attack and doesn't need defending. Republicans are refusing to reform immigration or deal with the problems. Their behaviour is blowing up in their faces.

Trump is hoping for an economic crash this year, and yesterday Trump ordered Republicans to tank the immigration bill until he is re-elected. This is backfiring.

No one cares what you think. Does nothing ever happen in Canada?

I don't understand why there isn't better control of the influx of people at the border, but "civil war" and pushing to extremes is vodka talking.

ChristianMan is about as Christian as my grandma's left ass cheek.

Wicked miscreants taking up arms against the US military and law enforcement to put Trump in office or to advance their political agenda, should be destroyed, no doubt, and true Christians agree. Your confederate dixie flag is toilet paper, a dirty, filthy rag. It's the most un-American flag on the planet.

589fvm.jpg

Wicked miscreants taking up arms against the US military and law enforcement to put Trump in office or to advance their political agenda, should be destroyed, no doubt, and true Christians agree. Your confederate dixie flag is toilet paper, a dirty, filthy rag. It's the most un-American flag on the planet.

Wow! I'm so impressed by how profound and threatening you thought you sounded saying that.

Keep trying.

No one cares what you think. Does nothing ever happen in Canada?

Very little. We have a well run country and politicians who actually put the PEOPLE first.

You have a hot mess of hatred, vitriol and stupidity. You have the best economy in the first world right now, lowest inflation, best jobs production, and economic stability, and you're MISERABLE.

Pathetic.

Very little. We have a well run country and politicians who actually put the PEOPLE first.

You have a hot mess of hatred, vitriol and stupidity. You have the best economy in the first world right now, lowest inflation, best jobs production, and economic stability, and you're MISERABLE.

Pathetic.
Take off, you HOSER!!!!!!
:dev3:

Pathetic.

Keep it up!

Man, this is the best entertainment I've seen in years.

Keep it up!

Man, this is the best entertainment I've seen in years.

Where's that list of the pedophiles you've killed???

I gather there's not much in the way of entertainment for you if your only entertainment is trolling political threads you lack the intellectual capacity to actually comment on.
Imagine being an active member of ANOTHER NATION'S message board just so you can moan about THEM and accusing others of being miserable???

ha

I'm not moaning about anything. YOU are. I'm always interested in fresh opinions and ideas. Especially when what I'm currently doing isn't working.

I lived in a city of immigrants for more than 30 years, and the amazing things I've learned from my neighbours, coworkers, and members of my congregation who grew up in different countries are endless.

The more closed off your nation becomes. Instead of sorting out issues and moving forward, you're fighting for the same rights - voting rights for minorities, and abortion rights for women, that you were fighting 50 years ago.

Other Americans are not your enemies. And Democrats aren't the ones calling for Civil War.

The rest of the world has lost all confidence in your ability to govern yourselves.

Well in the news last night in the Real World (Not Tweeterland) , all the talk was about Paxton being potentially being impeached a second time for agreeing to no longer fight a series of multimillion dollar suits involving corruption and whistleblower retaliation.

SO yall have fun dreaming about the second Great Civil War or whatever. Actual Texans are treating this like a nonissue.

Where's that list of the pedophiles you've killed???

I gather there's not much in the way of entertainment for you if your only entertainment is trolling political threads you lack the intellectual capacity to actually comment on.

I'm not moaning about anything. YOU are. I'm always interested in fresh opinions and ideas. Especially when what I'm currently doing isn't working.

I lived in a city of immigrants for more than 30 years, and the amazing things I've learned from my neighbours, coworkers, and members of my congregation who grew up in different countries are endless.

The more closed off your nation becomes. Instead of sorting out issues and moving forward, you're fighting for the same rights - voting rights for minorities, and abortion rights for women, that you were fighting 50 years ago.

Other Americans are not your enemies. And Democrats aren't the ones calling for Civil War.

The rest of the world has lost all confidence in your ability to govern yourselves.

Quote me, thread title and post number, ever saying that I've killed any pedophiles.

NOW!!!!

Or shut the fuck up, Cunadian

Otherwise, you'll just have to admit that you're full of shit and made that up, and prance around in a sparkly pink tutu, saying over and over, "Like all leftist vermin, I just lied."

Quote me, thread title and post number, ever saying that I've killed any pedophiles.

NOW!!!!

Or shut the fuck up, Cunadian

Otherwise, you'll just have to admit that you're full of shit and made that up, and prance around in a sparkly pink tutu, saying over and over, "Like all leftist vermin, I just lied."

Quoting your signature line:

Touch a child sexually, whether with your genitals, your hands, your words, your ideology, your surgical tools or your chemicals, and DIE.

So how many have you killed?

Quoting your signature line:

Touch a child sexually, whether with your genitals, your hands, your words, your ideology, your surgical tools or your chemicals, and DIE.

So how many have you killed?

You're just precious cute -- ignorant -- like all of your cult.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Everybody here agrees with me.

Keep trying. It's good entertainment.

And next when SCOTUS rules that Trump has to be on the ballots, all the Blue states can follow the example of Texas and ignore the SCOTUS and say "nope, we are not doing that".

What could possibly go wrong with a state telling the SCTOUS to go fuck itself.
You keep comparing apples to oranges.

Forum List

Back