Democrats want to give school kids 3 meals a day YEAR ROUND!!!

I'm sure some will like this deal,and some may feel it doesn't go far enough.
And they don't see any problem with it because government pays for it so there is no cost to anyone....lol
I'm pretty sure everyone knows it comes from tax money. Some people are successful enough to where the extra money going for a great cause doesnt bother their pocket book. Those against it are struggling and have made bad decisions in life and have not reached that calm where they can worry about others instead of just themselves.
Next we'll see headlines about how schools don't have money for books or teacher salary.
Wonder where the money went?
Priorities son. If you are hungry teachers and books wont help you in that moment. Make sure the kids are fed and attentive. Teach them where that free food comes from and they will have no qualms about paying taxes like you seem to have.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Those that dont want their kids to have the meals can opt out of the program. I know in parts of the south there is breakfast year round. Why not provide more jobs and extend it to all meals?
How about you haul yourself over to my place with three meals a day and you pay for it?
Thanks but you cant afford to pay me for my time.
I ain't paying you jack shit. Haul your ass off that couch and bring me my 3 hot meals a day.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Those that dont want their kids to have the meals can opt out of the program. I know in parts of the south there is breakfast year round. Why not provide more jobs and extend it to all meals?
How about you haul yourself over to my place with three meals a day and you pay for it?
Welfare takes care of that, I'm sure.

Welfare takes care of that, I'm sure.
Maybe for you since you seem to know all about it.

BypQhjWIIAA_H60.jpg:large

I ain't paying you jack shit. Haul your ass off that couch and bring me my 3 hot meals a day.
Sounds like you have a problem then. If youre an adult thats hungry and cant afford to pay for it, then you need to get to the back of the line and let the children have first dibs.

CAbW5xsWwAA5Ejc.jpg

Sounds like you have a problem then. If youre an adult thats hungry and cant afford to pay for it, then you need to get to the back of the line and let the children have first dibs.
So give them YOUR tramp stamps...

Problem solved.

NaziCons like the "poke and grits" method for feeding poor families: Poke their feet under the table and grit their teeth.

"YEAR ROUND!!!" Why do those kids have to eat "every" day? Surely there must be a better way.

Let the little rug rats eat every day and they will start to like being poor

Exactly! You know what they say about feeding wild animals. They'll keep coming back for more.

Liberals don't understand the poor

If they don't suffer enough they will start to like it and you will never get rid of them

NaziCons like the "poke and grits" method for feeding poor families: Poke their feet under the table and grit their teeth.
Then givem food stamps back where we can feedum papooses...

Sorry, no firewater or crack pipe today.

You want schools open 6 to 6, 6 days a week? I'm guessing you don't have kids? If you do, I feel sorry for them.

Forum List

Back