Democrats were the party of segregation years ago and they still are today

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Democrats Were the Party of Segregation Years Ago, and they Still Are Today

When Joe Biden made his recent comments regarding working with segregationist Democrats decades ago, the backlash from his 2020 rivals was expected. As the current frontrunner by a wide margin, his primary opponents are desperately hoping to find something that will knock him down and give them a chance to emerge from their single-digit polling.

It's all been reversed and the dummies ( democrats) can not see this no matter what we try to show them they just don't see it.

They also would prefer the Democrats' history of slavery, segregation and Jim Crow not become a subject of conversation in an election year.

The funniest and most tragic part of it all is that the black population in general fail to realize that the democrat party wanted blacks away from whites in the past. In the present they want white away from blacks.
Now that is progressive......

• Banned
They have gone bat sh*t crazy
The funniest and most tragic part of it all is that the black population in general fail to realize that the democrat party wanted blacks away from whites in the past. In the present they want white away from blacks.
Now that is progressive......

Maybe you can wake some of these dumb asses up LOL.

For years my adage has been...
‘Diversity is democrat for segregation’
Democrats Were the Party of Segregation Years Ago, and they Still Are Today.

It’s hard to imagine a country that has made so much progress in the realm of civil rights to see this occurring now by design. It was 56 years ago that George Wallace, the Democrat governor of Alabama, symbolically stood at the doorway of Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama to block two African-American students from going in. Sadly, the left today are a lot more like George Wallace than they will ever admit. Despite the allegedly positive justifications for segregating students on campus by race or ethnicity, when students are taught to believe they need segregated safe spaces, housing, events, and ceremonies on campus they are being taught that it’s okay to be intolerant of people who don’t look like you. It fosters racially motivated suspicion and anxiety. It is antithetical to inclusivity, tolerance, and diversity. Yet, left-wing “academics” are enthusiastically bringing back institutionalized segregation.

It’s time for the Democrat Party to address the segregationist tendencies that still exist in their party. They won’t of course. This is the same party that embraces reparations for slavery and other policies that intentionally divide us on racial lines in the name of righting past wrongs. They are not going to give up curing racial animosity because their power depends on it. They'll even condone segregation.​

It’s hard to imagine a country that has made so much progress in the realm of civil rights to see this occurring now by design. It was 56 years ago that George Wallace, the Democrat governor of Alabama, symbolically stood at the doorway of Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama to block two African-American students from going in. Sadly, the left today are a lot more like George Wallace than they will ever admit. Despite the allegedly positive justifications for segregating students on campus by race or ethnicity, when students are taught to believe they need segregated safe spaces, housing, events, and ceremonies on campus they are being taught that it’s okay to be intolerant of people who don’t look like you. It fosters racially motivated suspicion and anxiety. It is antithetical to inclusivity, tolerance, and diversity. Yet, left-wing “academics” are enthusiastically bringing back institutionalized segregation.

It’s time for the Democrat Party to address the segregationist tendencies that still exist in their party. They won’t of course. This is the same party that embraces reparations for slavery and other policies that intentionally divide us on racial lines in the name of righting past wrongs. They are not going to give up curing racial animosity because their power depends on it. They'll even condone segregation.​

Their Progressive agenda seeks to replace the old black-to-white slavery with the slavery of all to the State.

Their Progressive agenda seeks to replace the old black-to-white slavery with the slavery of all to the State.
The Gentry Liberals are experiencing status anxiety.

It is more then that. It has strengthened the fiefdoms of power. And for all sides. And if you go against that fiefdom it becomes an act of war to them. It is for the most part not foreign names it can be domestic names say like Johnson and Ratliff if just a couple involved. Johnson and Ratliff can threaten to injure, destroy or even kill another person within the same fiefdom with no guilt and belief in paying for a transgression. And the person threatened by the legalized perps may have not done anything wrong but mumble that the surveillance system picked up or be dense in the ways of the fiefdom. The number of people that can come down on an individual can grow with no rhyme and reason. And it can be diverse. As the intertwinings of all Prog agendas is encapsulated in near everything we all do. Those two people, Johnson and Ratliff may even be diverse Progs or non Progs with honor, integrity and character tied to the fiefdom they are in.

Sorry, but today's segregationist are definitely republicans. All you have to do is go to a Klan...……...I mean Trump rally.
Is that why you frame your handle in skin color?
You’re not only a segregationist —you’re a hypocrite.

The hypocrites are you Trump Humpers, after Trump republicans don't have a leg to stand on. You guys can't never talk about morals, character or any damn thing else for that matter.

Sorry, but today's segregationist are definitely republicans. All you have to do is go to a Klan...……...I mean Trump rally.
Are you that ignorant? I have not heard of Trump rallies in which minorities are turned away.
Now, I have heard of leftist collages around the country have no whitey day. I have included some links. Do you have links?

https://nypost.com/2017/05/31/college-melts-down-over-plan-for-white-people-free-day-on-campus/
College's 'no whites allowed' pool party postponed after backlash

College Cancels “No Whites Allowed” Racial Diversity Meeting
Columbia University to host no-whites-allowed student leadership retreat | The College Fix

Are you that ignorant? I have not heard of Trump rallies in which minorities are turned away.
Now, I have heard of leftist collages around the country have no whitey day. I have included some links. Do you have links?

https://nypost.com/2017/05/31/college-melts-down-over-plan-for-white-people-free-day-on-campus/
College's 'no whites allowed' pool party postponed after backlash

College Cancels “No Whites Allowed” Racial Diversity Meeting
Columbia University to host no-whites-allowed student leadership retreat | The College Fix

You mean the 2 or 3 tokens that you see there.

Forum List

Back