Democrats: What About Small Town USA?

The reverse could easily be asked of Republicans who would happily abandon American cities that hold the vast majority of our population to pander to hillbillies and rednecks who are too fucking stupid to care what happens outside their shithole jerkwater town.
You do realize that those "hillbillies and rednecks" that you refer to provide most of the food that keeps you alive, right? Or are you one of those school children that grew up thinking that milk comes from the grocery store?
Yeah the family farmer is an oddity these days. Most of our food is the product of large corporations that out-competed them almost to extinction. Yay capitalism. The average rural person is working much too hard for too little pay, buried in debt, own very little and are woefully under-educated for modern life.
What the fuck is "modern life" you narcissistic asshole? These are good people that could teach you a thing or two about manners and hard work. What is hard work in lower Manhattan? A fucking Starbucks and a cubbyhole?

There's that mutual respect you're demanding, eh?
I have no respect for cowards that hide behind the brave and criticize without putting any skin in the game.

The reverse could easily be asked of Republicans who would happily abandon American cities that hold the vast majority of our population to pander to hillbillies and rednecks who are too fucking stupid to care what happens outside their shithole jerkwater town.
You do realize that those "hillbillies and rednecks" that you refer to provide most of the food that keeps you alive, right? Or are you one of those school children that grew up thinking that milk comes from the grocery store?
Yeah the family farmer is an oddity these days. Most of our food is the product of large corporations that out-competed them almost to extinction. Yay capitalism. The average rural person is working much too hard for too little pay, buried in debt, own very little and are woefully under-educated for modern life.
What the fuck is "modern life" you narcissistic asshole? These are good people that could teach you a thing or two about manners and hard work. What is hard work in lower Manhattan? A fucking Starbucks and a cubbyhole?
I was born and raised in farm country. I have seen my relatives move to the city, fail and go back home to their horrible lack of opportunity in their still depressed hometown. Living in a city requires a kind of toughness and intelligence that they lack. It's not necessarily a bad thing but they have traded economic opportunity for the security of a less challenging environment.

What are republicans doing to help rural America ?
Support for agricultural is unparalleled. Nominated Donald J Trump to bring back jobs to America from China and Mexico. What have Clintoncrats done? Sold American workers out after generations of support since FDR.

Lol. Donald makes all his shit in those countries you list !
How can he make them here?

Simple . Go to a us company , have them make his stupid ties and shirts .
Where? What company? Who can mass produce the product?

Support for agricultural is unparalleled. Nominated Donald J Trump to bring back jobs to America from China and Mexico. What have Clintoncrats done? Sold American workers out after generations of support since FDR.

Lol. Donald makes all his shit in those countries you list !
How can he make them here?

Simple . Go to a us company , have them make his stupid ties and shirts .
Where? What company? Who can mass produce the product?

Joseph Abboud makes quality men's clothes in a factory in commie Massachusetts of all places!!!

Abboud Factory A 'Model' For Other Companies

Every billionaire in those small towns saw substantial tax cuts
No K Street foreign investors did and Trump knows the game and will stop this. Why the fuck would this guy, with a totally comfortable life do what he is doing? Running for POTUS to expose his whole family to criticism from media elites? Why? Because he loves the United States. Think about you can of corn.

Why would Trump run for President?

Because he was bored with his silly TV show and wanted the attention running for office brings

I was born and raised in farm country. I have seen my relatives move to the city, fail and go back home to their horrible lack of opportunity in their still depressed hometown. Living in a city requires a kind of toughness and intelligence that they lack. It's not necessarily a bad thing but they have traded economic opportunity for the security of a less challenging environment.
Fuck you. I have lived in L.A. , Chicago, New Orleans. Less challenging environment. Kind of toughness. You left because your a pussy that can't hack hard work.

No K Street foreign investors did and Trump knows the game and will stop this. Why the fuck would this guy, with a totally comfortable life do what he is doing? Running for POTUS to expose his whole family to criticism from media elites? Why? Because he loves the United States. Think about you can of corn.

Because he was bored with his silly TV show and wanted the attention running for office brings
Honestly?

He probably also wants to see if he can use being President to stop the lawsuits against him coming down the pike.

He probably also wants to see if he can use being President to stop the lawsuits against him coming down the pike.
Honestly. Why does Hillary want to be President? Think your question applies.

Honestly?
I can't tell if Trump is doing it honestly, it doesn't seem like it does it?

Honestly. Why does Hillary want to be President? Think your question applies.

But according to nutbags such as yourself, she already has plenty of cushion.

:)

Really . What has Trump done for his country ??
Created thousands of jobs and shined a light on issues that have been ignored by left wing media for a generation. What has Hillary done? Avoid arrest and advance family fortune.

I believe Trump is like a dog chasing a car.....he doesn't know what he will do if he catches it

I honestly believe Trump came in as a lark and thought he would go in, get some attention and drop out after a month or two

He never realized there are morons like Bush92 that would take him seriously

Honestly?
Absolutely. Why would he? Why? That's the burning question a. The guy didn't have to. Remember Jeb Bush was the party favorite and everyone laughed at this man over a year ago. Think dude.

Honestly?

It could also be he was pissed off at President Obama humiliating him at that press dinner back in '12.

The Dumpster sure didn't look happy there, did he.

I believe Trump is like a dog chasing a car.....he doesn't know what he will do if he catches it

I honestly believe Trump came in as a lark and thought he would go in, get some attention and drop out after a month or two

He is the only honest S.O.B. In politics today.

Fuck you. I have lived in L.A. , Chicago, New Orleans. Less challenging environment. Kind of toughness. You left because your a pussy that can't hack hard work.
I work harder on a daily basis than you ever would but I get a decent wage for it. The same physically demanding job in my home town pays significantly less and there is a lot less work. Last time I went home with money in the bank and debt free I felt like an escapee from a prison my relatives had built for themselves.

Honestly?

It could also be he was pissed off at President Obama humiliating him at that press dinner back in '12.

The Dumpster sure didn't look happy there, did he.

Really?

Yeah, it could be that, too. Hell, it could be a combination of all the theories we've mentioned.

Forum List

Back