Democrats when all these businesses permanently close where are you going to have people work?

And how do they get paid?
What if they don’t want to work on youR Production plantations?
What’s your plans for us?
Do we get a house? Are you going to feed us? How about my health care?
Not my problem just like my existence is not your problem. They'll manage, they always do.

Now is the best time to upgrade AC to HEPA standard in public accommodation.

HEPA filters are critical in the prevention of the spread of airborne bacterial and viral organisms and, therefore, infection. Typically, medical use HEPA filtration systems also incorporate high-energy ultra-violet light units or panels with anti-microbial coating to kill off the live bacteria and viruses trapped by the filter media.[citation needed] Some of the best-rated HEPA units have an efficiency rating of 99.995%, which assures a very high level of protection against airborne disease transmission.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HEPA#Biomedical

They are called interment camps.

Just don't take any showers. or maybe you do just to get it over with.

I just heard that the local bowling alley where I grew up has shut down for good. I hadn't been there in decades, but I know a lot of people were employed there...

I just heard that the local bowling alley where I grew up has shut down for good. I hadn't been there in decades, but I know a lot of people were employed there...
If you know Boston at all all the famous bars on Boylston Street have all closed, thanks democrats

The Plan is to crush all small businesses but to not let them know that's your goal.

Then implement a cashless society and the only places you can work is at Corporate restaurants, stores and Factories controlled primarily by The Government.

This is what the planned "Great Reset" is about.

And of course, you need a vaccine and a chip to work there or buy and sell anything.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back