Democrats….When It Rains, It Pours

This is a real bait thread. So much incorrect accusations.

Then enumerate them, with factual data, not your opinion.
I do not have the time or the inclination. Also as the facts are clearly different to the OP post I am amazed no one has corrected or even opposed it.
This is what a man with no evidence says to avoid admitting such

...and squeezes his eyes shut real tight......

So am I. It has allowed the exposure of the criminal upper echelon of the FBI. I also had no prior knowledge of muellers own criminal past. I had no idea he had engineered the conviction of innocent people to protect one of his CI's. That is a level of asshole that you have to go back to Stalins KGB to attain.

I told the dimwitted Dem's over a year ago when you are corrupt to the core you don't demand investigations into corruption. Even I didn't think they were that dumb.

Even in major crime families ...
It is still their arrogance and the foolish idea they are untouchable that eventually drives the forces that bring them down.

So am I. It has allowed the exposure of the criminal upper echelon of the FBI. I also had no prior knowledge of muellers own criminal past. I had no idea he had engineered the conviction of innocent people to protect one of his CI's. That is a level of asshole that you have to go back to Stalins KGB to attain.

I told the dimwitted Dem's over a year ago when you are corrupt to the core you don't demand investigations into corruption. Even I didn't think they were that dumb.

Even in major crime families ...
It is still their arrogance and the foolish idea they are untouchable that eventually drives the forces that bring them down.

What to expect when they've spent a lifetime exposed only to government school and the media.

"Leftism is so pervasive, that if applied to any other way of looking at life, it would be widely recognized as a form of brainwashing!

Image a person who attended only fundamental Christian schools from preschool through graduate school, who never saw a secular, let alone anti-Christian, film, and who only read religious books. Most would say that they had been ‘brainwashed.”

Yet, we regularly find individuals who only attended secular liberal schools from preschool through college, watched or listened to only Left-of-center television, movies, music, and had essentially no exposure to religious or conservative ideas. Brainwashed?
Of course not! Liberals are open-minded!!!

The irony here is that the denial itself shows how very effective the brainwashing has been."
Dennis Prager

What to expect when they've spent a lifetime exposed only to government school and the media.

"Leftism is so pervasive, that if applied to any other way of looking at life, it would be widely recognized as a form of brainwashing!

Image a person who attended only fundamental Christian schools from preschool through graduate school, who never saw a secular, let alone anti-Christian, film, and who only read religious books. Most would say that they had been ‘brainwashed.”

Yet, we regularly find individuals who only attended secular liberal schools from preschool through college, watched or listened to only Left-of-center television, movies, music, and had essentially no exposure to religious or conservative ideas. Brainwashed?
Of course not! Liberals are open-minded!!!

The irony here is that the denial itself shows how very effective the brainwashing has been."
Dennis Prager

The "exposure" is often attacked ... But also discarded by people who think they doing the correct things.
They have no problem with the Progressive mentality ... So they have no problem with its influence.

We need to more effectively attack the idiocy of their mentality.

Example:
The movie Frozen, and even Halloween costumes.

The Progressives attack the movie as promoting white culture and representing it as the norm and beauty.
They attack people who let their children wear Elsa costumes (including their own children) ...

"In an article last month, blogger Sachi Feris described her hesitation when her five-year-old daughter expressed interest in dressing like Elsa from Disney’s Frozen for Halloween this year. Feris’s problem is that Elsa is a white princess and she was afraid her daughter would be perpetuating whiteness as the standard of beauty".
But ... Disney has Princess Jasmine (Aladdin), Princess Moana (Moana) ... And so on.

It isn't that the princess costume is exclusive and violates anything in reality.
Progressives want to send an unsupported message about what they think it means to be white
More importantly what they can make you think about being white ... And eroding common sense in a passionate or emotional plea for relevance.

Every time Progressives lap up the silliness ... Is an example of how much further away from serious business we are getting.
The investigations going on now and during the last administration are just a bunch of worthless fodder for the partisan machine.

It doesn't even matter if any of it has legs ... People are going to believe or excuse whatever they want ... And most have lost their way in the wilderness.

6. “The Justice Department inspector general, Michael Horowitz, whose report is expected imminently, showed the FBI director, Christopher Wray, findings about Andrew McCabe’s conduct that caused him to retire Mr. McCabe prematurely. The Office of Professional Responsibility, one of the few centers of unquestionably ethical and nonpartisan conduct in Washington, advised the attorney general to fire Mr. McCabe.

Mr. Trump didn’t fire Mr. McCabe. Mr. McCabe scuttled his own credibility.

7. Former CIA director John Brennan’s outburst on Saturday indicates that the Resistance is cracking up. He tweeted to the world, but specifically the president: “When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history.”

It was seemly that someone who voted for Gus Hall, the American Communist leader, for president in 1976 would invoke Marx. But he went on to accuse Mr. Trump of trying to destroy America. Former National Intelligence director James Clapper has been routinely announcing, at home and abroad, since shortly after Inauguration Day, that the Russian-collusion story was a greater scandal than Watergate.

Mr. Brennan didn’t mention treason in his tweet — he seems to have given up on collusion and to be focused on Stormy Daniels and Trump’s financial career. (Anthony Scaramucci, in his drunken interview with the New Yorker, was more rational than Mr. Brennan.) Messrs. Brennan and Clapper were improperly leaking partisan information for months, and Mr. Clapper lied to a congressional committee.
Balance of Evidence Is Starting to Flow Against Trump's Foes

I mean just parsing the mountain of disinformation and conspiracy theories on this thread is daunting. Impossible really, to wade through this conservative hallucination of reality, and in the end not worth the effort. When politics and Trump are being discussed all the crazies come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. “The Justice Department inspector general, Michael Horowitz, whose report is expected imminently, showed the FBI director, Christopher Wray, findings about Andrew McCabe’s conduct that caused him to retire Mr. McCabe prematurely. The Office of Professional Responsibility, one of the few centers of unquestionably ethical and nonpartisan conduct in Washington, advised the attorney general to fire Mr. McCabe.

7. Former CIA director John Brennan’s outburst on Saturday indicates that the Resistance is cracking up. He tweeted to the world, but specifically the president: “When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history.”

It was seemly that someone who voted for Gus Hall, the American Communist leader, for president in 1976 would invoke Marx. But he went on to accuse Mr. Trump of trying to destroy America. Former National Intelligence director James Clapper has been routinely announcing, at home and abroad, since shortly after Inauguration Day, that the Russian-collusion story was a greater scandal than Watergate.

Mr. Brennan didn’t mention treason in his tweet — he seems to have given up on collusion and to be focused on Stormy Daniels and Trump’s financial career. (Anthony Scaramucci, in his drunken interview with the New Yorker, was more rational than Mr. Brennan.) Messrs. Brennan and Clapper were improperly leaking partisan information for months, and Mr. Clapper lied to a congressional committee.

I mean just parsing the mountain of disinformation and conspiracy theories on this thread is daunting. Impossible really, to wade through this conservative hallucination of reality, and in the end not worth the effort. When politics and Trump are being discussed all the crazies come out.

Same people who brought us the Birthers.

"Impossible really," because
a. it's all true, accurate and correct
and
b. because you're a dunce.

Any questions?

Same people who brought us the Birthers.

That would be the Democrats.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere, and he wasn't American

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

Sooo......what's the beef?????

I'm very pleased with the Mueller probe. Very.
what is it you like about it? what has it taught you? post something that shows collusion and I'll be waiting until forever for that post.

Collusion isn't a thing when it comes to the law. Conspiracy is. So is obstruction of justice. So is money laundering.

No matter what tap-dance you engage in, the only individuals known.....with evidence of same.....to have any material association with the Russians......

....are Democrats.

Challenge me to prove it.
All of Trump’s Russia Ties, in 7 Charts
any collusion, conspiracy? The congress said no evidence of it. correct?
What the GOP in Congress said was that they found no evidence of it. How thoroughly they searched is debatable.

what is it you like about it? what has it taught you? post something that shows collusion and I'll be waiting until forever for that post.

Collusion isn't a thing when it comes to the law. Conspiracy is. So is obstruction of justice. So is money laundering.

No matter what tap-dance you engage in, the only individuals known.....with evidence of same.....to have any material association with the Russians......

....are Democrats.

What the GOP in Congress said was that they found no evidence of it. How thoroughly they searched is debatable.
isn't that what I wrote? why did you feel the need to rewrite it for me? Really?

....are Democrats.

Well, ALie#1216, how about you provide the results of your investigation.

Don't forget to include....

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

15. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

16. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

17. The memo also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated

18. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

19..The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “
Spy Warrant Granted Based On Dossier And News Stories Planted By Fusion GPS

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

20. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

isn't that what I wrote? why did you feel the need to rewrite it for me? Really?

What I wrote is NOT what you wrote. The GOP are NOT Congress. Let me correct what you wrote:
The Republicans in the House found no evidence of collusion. The Democrats in the House believe there is “significant evidence” of collusion between Trump’s campaign and Russia.​

....are Democrats.

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

15. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

16. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

17. The memo also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated

18. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

19..The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “

20. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.
So if I understand you, you believe that Trump could not have colluded with the Russians because Hillary and the FBI were already colluding with the Russians? A very weak defense of Trump. Seems rather naive of you to think the Russians wouldn't collude with everyone they could.

....are Democrats.

So if I understand you, you believe that Trump could not have colluded with the Russians because Hillary and the FBI were already colluding with the Russians? A very weak defense of Trump. Seems rather naive of you to think the Russians wouldn't collude with everyone they could.

Yet you have been unable to provide any such 'collusion.'

I, on the other hand, can prove that Putin colluded with the Hillary campaign.

Watch closely, you dunce:

Russia never helped Republicans.

Have you heard of the 'dossier'?
It was created to sink the Trump candidacy.

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the dossier came from Russia.
Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

Well Putin found out that 8 years of a commie crook from Chicago was good for Russia so 12-16 years more of the same would be better. Perhaps the 2020 D candidate can run on a Make Russia Great Again platform. The snowflakes will vote early and often for that.

Get this pap to Mueller.....not a moment to lose!!!!

Now....when you have a moment, after dashing off the telegram, perhaps you can offer an explanation as to why the very least intelligent and least pro-American, are desirous of removing the man who has done more for Americans than the oaf who just left office.

That effort seems, intuitively, to favor our enemies.

In fact, you are about to live the term ‘diluvian.’

I bet there are lots of Democrats, Liberals, Never-Trumpers, who are muttering ‘we never should have started this thing…..’

Darn right.

1. “No one following the Russian-collusion and related dramas should be in any doubt about the steady flow of the balance of damaging evidence away from Trump and on to his accusers…. the anti-Trump Resistance has received a series of gradually suppurating mortal wounds.

2. …the hierarchy of the FBI and analogues in the Justice Department and intelligence services, horrified at the thought of a Trump victory though confident it would not occur, took liberties — in the soft treatment of Hillary Clinton’s email and uranium problems, and in abetting the Clinton campaign’s effort to smear Mr. Trump with the Russian-collusion argument.

3. The Steele dossier was commissioned and paid for by the Clinton campaign; over a hundred FBI agents and Justice Department lawyers expected Hillary Clinton to be charged criminally, and President Trump was correct in saying conversations by his campaign officials had been tapped, a claim that was much ridiculed at the time.

4. … McCabe testified that the Steele dossier was essential to obtaining a FISA warrant on a junior Trump aide (Carter Page), and Mr. McCabe and former director James Comey’s rabidly partisan helper Peter Strzok, and his FBI girlfriend Lisa Page, texted suggestions for influencing the FISA judge in the case.

The judge recused himself, voluntarily or otherwise, after granting the warrant.

5. Mr. Mueller set up his “dream team” of entirely partisan Democrats; McCabe failed to identify to the Bureau his wife as a member and beneficiary of the Clinton entourage and political candidate in Virginia; and the fourth person in the Justice Department, Bruce Ohr, met with Steele, and Mrs. Ohr helped compose the Steele dossier.” Balance of Evidence Is Starting to Flow Against Trump's Foes

And every post in support and pretense of the farrago has revealed the poster to be a mouth-breathing, half-witted, lying, no good, four-flushing, dirt-eating, inbred, foul-mouthed, lying, soiled-soul, sack of sewage.

...did I mention 'lying'?....

Hope I’m not being too abstruse…..

Abstruse??? Yes, your posts are all structured for the Trump supporters and others on the far right ... Concrete thinkers, who actually believe Trump is competent, capable and a leader who supports every American Citizen as is his job and his duty require.

Of course journalists, the press, Democrats, liberals, progressives, blacks, browns, gays and lesbian, actors and protesters, are persona non grata in the opinion of Trump and you.

But Trump and you care not about them; they are all purveyors of fake news and fake conspiracies. Trump is believed by his most ardent supporters to be the man Diogenes sought two + centuries ago, so believe the Concrete and Magical thinkers.

Now....when you have a moment, after dashing off the telegram, perhaps you can offer an explanation as to why the very least intelligent and least pro-American, are desirous of removing the man who has done more for Americans than the oaf who just left office.

That effort seems, intuitively, to favor our enemies.
I can speak only for myself and I don't see what Trump has done for (non-rich) Americans. I don't like him as a person, a businessman, a politician, or a president. I see him disrespecting Americas values of democracy by favoring autocrats like Putin and Duterte.

Forum List

Back