Democrats….When It Rains, It Pours

Abstruse??? Yes, your posts are all structured for the Trump supporters and others on the far right ... Concrete thinkers, who actually believe Trump is competent, capable and a leader who supports every American Citizen as is his job and his duty require.

Of course journalists, the press, Democrats, liberals, progressives, blacks, browns, gays and lesbian, actors and protesters, are persona non grata in the opinion of Trump and you.

But Trump and you care not about them; they are all purveyors of fake news and fake conspiracies. Trump is believed by his most ardent supporters to be the man Diogenes sought two + centuries ago, so believe the Concrete and Magical thinkers.

1. " Yes, your posts are all structured for the Trump supporters and others on the far right ..."

My posts are constructed to reveal truth....as you inadvertently proved by failing to find anything to deny.

2. BTW, 'abstruse' means difficult to understand; obscure.

The usage was tongue-in-cheek, as this is hardly difficult to understand:
"And every post in support and pretense of the farrago has revealed the poster to be a mouth-breathing, half-witted, lying, no good, four-flushing, dirt-eating, inbred, foul-mouthed, lying, soiled-soul, sack of sewage.

...did I mention 'lying'?...."

You missed the humor, as a sense of humor is well known to require intelligence.

3. "...who actually believe Trump is competent, capable and a leader who supports every American Citizen..."
Are you prepared to deny same?
Have you noted the benefits to Americans of the tax cuts, and the low unemployment figures, most especially for minority workers.

And, there is the unavoidable comparison in Trump's anti-drug dealer position, as compared to Hussein Obama, who gave Hezbollah the ability to sell $ billion of cocaine in our nation.

4 "Of course journalists, the press, Democrats, liberals, progressives, blacks, browns, gays and lesbian, actors and protesters, are persona non grata in the opinion of Trump and you."

Link or lie.

5. Reminder:
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

And so....as we leave this post, I have, yet again, skewered your every sentiment.

You are, to my posts, what the Washington Generals are to the Harlem Globetrotters.
And I enjoy every moment of it.

No.....scurry off to your annual worming.

Your first paragraph as posted:
Abstruse??? Yes, your posts are all structured for the Trump supporters and others on the far right ... Concrete thinkers, who actually believe Trump is competent, capable and a leader who supports every American Citizen as is his job and his duty require.

"Yes", I.e. your target audience to too dumb to comprehend the agenda which frames your every post. Concrete thinkers are your target audience, and they are susceptible to demagogues and charlatans like you.

My 'agenda'.....

an underlying often ideological plan or program

....is to provide re-education for the suffering masses who have been forced into government schools, and have almost no sources for news other than the media.

I provide truth, my posts are always 100% true, accurate, and correct.

You and other dwellers of the barrel bottom are the foils that I use for this purpose.

When you return to one of my threads....and you will.....I will pulverize you again, lighting the way for those masses out of their indoctrination.

And you are too dumb, and too far-gone, to avoid what Karma has planned for you.

Thanks so much for sharing, you mastery of logical fallacies are always enlightening.

I wrote this:
When you return to one of my threads....and you will.....I will pulverize you again, lighting the way for those masses out of their indoctrination.

You cannot help yourself.....

You are the moth to my flame.....with all due respect to moths.

One more thing.....when I include you in the phrase 'masses'......

....the 'm' is silent.

LOL, this ^^^ is funny. Who did you steal it from?

6. “The Justice Department inspector general, Michael Horowitz, whose report is expected imminently, showed the FBI director, Christopher Wray, findings about Andrew McCabe’s conduct that caused him to retire Mr. McCabe prematurely. The Office of Professional Responsibility, one of the few centers of unquestionably ethical and nonpartisan conduct in Washington, advised the attorney general to fire Mr. McCabe.

Mr. Trump didn’t fire Mr. McCabe. Mr. McCabe scuttled his own credibility.

7. Former CIA director John Brennan’s outburst on Saturday indicates that the Resistance is cracking up. He tweeted to the world, but specifically the president: “When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history.”

It was seemly that someone who voted for Gus Hall, the American Communist leader, for president in 1976 would invoke Marx. But he went on to accuse Mr. Trump of trying to destroy America. Former National Intelligence director James Clapper has been routinely announcing, at home and abroad, since shortly after Inauguration Day, that the Russian-collusion story was a greater scandal than Watergate.

Mr. Brennan didn’t mention treason in his tweet — he seems to have given up on collusion and to be focused on Stormy Daniels and Trump’s financial career. (Anthony Scaramucci, in his drunken interview with the New Yorker, was more rational than Mr. Brennan.) Messrs. Brennan and Clapper were improperly leaking partisan information for months, and Mr. Clapper lied to a congressional committee.
Balance of Evidence Is Starting to Flow Against Trump's Foes
I mean just parsing the mountain of disinformation and conspiracy theories on this thread is daunting. Impossible really, to wade through this conservative hallucination of reality, and in the end not worth the effort. When politics and Trump are being discussed all the crazies come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Impossible really," because
a. it's all true, accurate and correct
and
b. because you're a dunce.

Any questions?

No, it’s obvious you read and believe all that alt right propaganda designed to keep all you racist Trump true believers happy in your alternate universe. Also to motivate you cretans to post this dreck online, thereby diverting attention from the idiot in the White House.

6. “The Justice Department inspector general, Michael Horowitz, whose report is expected imminently, showed the FBI director, Christopher Wray, findings about Andrew McCabe’s conduct that caused him to retire Mr. McCabe prematurely. The Office of Professional Responsibility, one of the few centers of unquestionably ethical and nonpartisan conduct in Washington, advised the attorney general to fire Mr. McCabe.

7. Former CIA director John Brennan’s outburst on Saturday indicates that the Resistance is cracking up. He tweeted to the world, but specifically the president: “When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history.”

It was seemly that someone who voted for Gus Hall, the American Communist leader, for president in 1976 would invoke Marx. But he went on to accuse Mr. Trump of trying to destroy America. Former National Intelligence director James Clapper has been routinely announcing, at home and abroad, since shortly after Inauguration Day, that the Russian-collusion story was a greater scandal than Watergate.

Mr. Brennan didn’t mention treason in his tweet — he seems to have given up on collusion and to be focused on Stormy Daniels and Trump’s financial career. (Anthony Scaramucci, in his drunken interview with the New Yorker, was more rational than Mr. Brennan.) Messrs. Brennan and Clapper were improperly leaking partisan information for months, and Mr. Clapper lied to a congressional committee.
I mean just parsing the mountain of disinformation and conspiracy theories on this thread is daunting. Impossible really, to wade through this conservative hallucination of reality, and in the end not worth the effort. When politics and Trump are being discussed all the crazies come out.

and

Any questions?

No, it’s obvious you read and believe all that alt right propaganda designed to keep all you racist Trump true believers happy in your alternate universe. Also to motivate you cretans to post this dreck online, thereby diverting attention from the idiot in the White House.

Everything I posted from that article is 100% correct.

You've proven same, by being unable to dispute any of the facts....FACTS.
Your post is just the usual boilerplate that can be reduced to 'is not, isssssss noooottttttt!!'

In short, with very little effort, you've become our best source of greenhouse gases.

Last edited:

and

Any questions?

Your post is just the usual boilerplate that can be reduced to 'is not, isssssss noooottttttt!!'

In short, with very little effort, you've become our best source of greenhouse gases.

Your definition of fact is as delusional as you are. It’s fact because some alt right Trump flunky said so. I’m not refuting any thing, or any fact you claim to be true. To do so would accomplish the true purpose of all of this irrelevant talk. That is, to divert attention from Trump and his machinations and towards providing more fake news and conspiracy theories for the true believers to revel in. So Bozo, have fun reveling.

and

Any questions?

Your definition of fact is as delusional as you are. It’s fact because some alt right Trump flunky said so. I’m not refuting any thing, or any fact you claim to be true. To do so would accomplish the true purpose of all of this irrelevant talk. That is, to divert attention from Trump and his machinations and towards providing more fake news and conspiracy theories for the true believers to revel in. So Bozo, have fun reveling.

"I’m not refuting any thing, or any fact you claim to be true. "

Now....isn't that exactly what I said???

We agree, then, that you're just the usual windbag that the Left turns out like widgets.

Now....don't let me keep you....you must be waiting with bated breath for the next set of orders from your masters.

and

Any questions?

We agree, then, that you're just the usual windbag that the Left turns out like widgets.

Now....don't let me keep you....you must be waiting with bated breath for the next set of orders from your masters.

You sound just like a Russian bot, a really stupid bot, but a bot none the less.

and

Any questions?

You sound just like a Russian bot, a really stupid bot, but a bot none the less.

How many times a day do you gaze into the mirror and wonder why you know less than nothing, and can offer zero to the debate?

Bet you wish you hadn't dropped out of school at third grade, to join the circus.

mrz032318dAPC_A20180323074518.jpg

Collusion isn't a thing when it comes to the law. Conspiracy is. So is obstruction of justice. So is money laundering.

Indeed it is, and so far it is only hillary and obummer that we have evidence for. Thanks for pointing that out.

Man. You got no game.

Ahhh, shucks, you found me out. I DO deal with the real world. You game players have it all over us in game land. Too bad for you that we LIVE in the real world.

The real world has Trumps balls in a vice. You enjoy that.

You go with that junior. Makes me feel all tingly inside. :113:

@Lone Laugher

Astounding though it is, I suspect trump's shrunken little marbles are just fine. As he has said, he believes that as president emperor of the US, he is above the law. The gop agrees. Moreover, he has always been careful to put a few layers of useful idiots between him and his crimes.

He will likely issue blanket pardons against the rest of the criminals and then, they all walk.

And they will have enriched themselves substantially.

They best we're gonna get is to enjoy the show - like Rudy's stepping in all the lying crap trump has been spreading.

In fact, you are about to live the term ‘diluvian.’

I bet there are lots of Democrats, Liberals, Never-Trumpers, who are muttering ‘we never should have started this thing…..’

Darn right.

1. “No one following the Russian-collusion and related dramas should be in any doubt about the steady flow of the balance of damaging evidence away from Trump and on to his accusers…. the anti-Trump Resistance has received a series of gradually suppurating mortal wounds.

2. …the hierarchy of the FBI and analogues in the Justice Department and intelligence services, horrified at the thought of a Trump victory though confident it would not occur, took liberties — in the soft treatment of Hillary Clinton’s email and uranium problems, and in abetting the Clinton campaign’s effort to smear Mr. Trump with the Russian-collusion argument.

3. The Steele dossier was commissioned and paid for by the Clinton campaign; over a hundred FBI agents and Justice Department lawyers expected Hillary Clinton to be charged criminally, and President Trump was correct in saying conversations by his campaign officials had been tapped, a claim that was much ridiculed at the time.

4. … McCabe testified that the Steele dossier was essential to obtaining a FISA warrant on a junior Trump aide (Carter Page), and Mr. McCabe and former director James Comey’s rabidly partisan helper Peter Strzok, and his FBI girlfriend Lisa Page, texted suggestions for influencing the FISA judge in the case.

The judge recused himself, voluntarily or otherwise, after granting the warrant.

5. Mr. Mueller set up his “dream team” of entirely partisan Democrats; McCabe failed to identify to the Bureau his wife as a member and beneficiary of the Clinton entourage and political candidate in Virginia; and the fourth person in the Justice Department, Bruce Ohr, met with Steele, and Mrs. Ohr helped compose the Steele dossier.” Balance of Evidence Is Starting to Flow Against Trump's Foes

And every post in support and pretense of the farrago has revealed the poster to be a mouth-breathing, half-witted, lying, no good, four-flushing, dirt-eating, inbred, foul-mouthed, lying, soiled-soul, sack of sewage.

...did I mention 'lying'?....

Hope I’m not being too abstruse…..
No just boringly long.
Do you really believe people read your cut and pastes?

I bet there are lots of Democrats, Liberals, Never-Trumpers, who are muttering ‘we never should have started this thing…..’

Darn right.

1. “No one following the Russian-collusion and related dramas should be in any doubt about the steady flow of the balance of damaging evidence away from Trump and on to his accusers…. the anti-Trump Resistance has received a series of gradually suppurating mortal wounds.

2. …the hierarchy of the FBI and analogues in the Justice Department and intelligence services, horrified at the thought of a Trump victory though confident it would not occur, took liberties — in the soft treatment of Hillary Clinton’s email and uranium problems, and in abetting the Clinton campaign’s effort to smear Mr. Trump with the Russian-collusion argument.

3. The Steele dossier was commissioned and paid for by the Clinton campaign; over a hundred FBI agents and Justice Department lawyers expected Hillary Clinton to be charged criminally, and President Trump was correct in saying conversations by his campaign officials had been tapped, a claim that was much ridiculed at the time.

4. … McCabe testified that the Steele dossier was essential to obtaining a FISA warrant on a junior Trump aide (Carter Page), and Mr. McCabe and former director James Comey’s rabidly partisan helper Peter Strzok, and his FBI girlfriend Lisa Page, texted suggestions for influencing the FISA judge in the case.

The judge recused himself, voluntarily or otherwise, after granting the warrant.

5. Mr. Mueller set up his “dream team” of entirely partisan Democrats; McCabe failed to identify to the Bureau his wife as a member and beneficiary of the Clinton entourage and political candidate in Virginia; and the fourth person in the Justice Department, Bruce Ohr, met with Steele, and Mrs. Ohr helped compose the Steele dossier.” Balance of Evidence Is Starting to Flow Against Trump's Foes

And every post in support and pretense of the farrago has revealed the poster to be a mouth-breathing, half-witted, lying, no good, four-flushing, dirt-eating, inbred, foul-mouthed, lying, soiled-soul, sack of sewage.

No just boringly long.
I'm people and I did. there you go.

Darn right.

No just boringly long.

You're here, aren't you.

My well-documented, irrefutable posts serve as a flame to you Liberal moths.

I get quite a chuckle out of moths who read the posts, realize that they have no way to attack the posts.....and then write "Do you really believe people read your cut and pastes?"

I believe Aesop authored a short tale about a fox, and some grapes, that applies.

and

Any questions?

Absolutely.

and

Any questions?

Yeah, hokay, n00b. Hopefully this gets posted before she smacks you.

PS: What kind of American futiley attempts to denigrate PoliticalChic? She's as American as Apple Pie and Kimchi + the US library system. :5_1_12024:

Do you have a library card, or are YOU a Russian bot, hmm?

Last edited:

Yeah, hokay, n00b. Hopefully this gets posted before she smacks you.

PS: What kind of American futiley attempts to denigrate PoliticalChic? She's as American as Apple Pie and Kimchi + the US library system. :5_1_12024:

Do you have a library card, or are YOU a Russian bot, hmm?

"....Apple Pie and Kimchi ...."

upload_2018-5-3_17-28-4.jpeg
images

Now ya' talkin' my language!!!!

Absolutely.

See......here's another Liberal moth right now!

Absolutely.

In what way, BodabodabodaBodey? Is it the genius-level use of the English language that prompts you to assume Russian bot, er wut? Perhaps it's the Kimchi.You know what? I think you actually are exactly that obtuse. PoliticalChic could give umm..er..Marina Orlova a run for the money as far as vocab goes.

rofl.gif

Absolutely.

In what way, BodabodabodaBodey? Is it the genius-level use of the English language that prompts you to assume Russian bot er wut? Perhaps it's the Kimchi.

rofl.gif

Don't scare her away.....I've got her trained to add 'funny emoticon' to my every post......proof that the Liberal moths can't stay away.

Darn right.

You mean no one in the GOP are following the facts.

At least they are consistent.

Forum List

Back