Democrats Will Go After trump Kids Crimes If He Pushes Ukraine Conspiracy

We all know that trump is going after Biden and his son. They are already doing that. He's been doing it since last year.

He was impeached for trying to bribe Ukraine.

ROFL!

So what if Trump was going after Biden and his son for their shaky deals?

I'm sick and tired of stupid Democrats

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

The freaking hilarious part is Biden was in the Senate when the Treaty was signed

Read and learn something.
Sadly, it appears you haven't read that treaty, or you didn't understand it.

It says our Attorney General can request Ukraine's Ministry of Justice to help with an ongoing investigation. It doesn't authorize the president to ask their president to start an investigation.
It doesn't make it illegal either, dumbass.
Of course it does, fucking moron, when it it involves two people running public office and it's one trying to eliminate the other from the race. It violates
§ 30121.
wrong, asshole, the treaty doesn't say anything about that. Also, what law makes it illegal for the DOJ to prosecute Democrats?

We all know that trump is going after Biden and his son. They are already doing that. He's been doing it since last year.

ROFL!

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

The freaking hilarious part is Biden was in the Senate when the Treaty was signed

It says our Attorney General can request Ukraine's Ministry of Justice to help with an ongoing investigation. It doesn't authorize the president to ask their president to start an investigation.

What another fantastic fail!!

So sad you can't comprehend the truth given to you in writing about what the TREATY states.
LOLOL

I explained some of the provisions that are actually in the treaty. Your empty denials are noted and laughed at.

Where did you explain the treaty?

Link please.

ROFL!

Of course it does, fucking moron, when it it involves two people running public office and it's one trying to eliminate the other from the race. It violates
§ 30121.

There's your BIG fail!

You can't interpret the treaty, period.

You still want it to say 'bad orange man' investigates Biden.

Recall this incident happened in 2014 when Biden was VP of the USA.
Imbecile, I'm going by what the treaty states, not by what you wish it states.

Imbecile?

lmfao!

You can't comprehend what the treaty states.
It's very simple.

You STILL fail...sorry.

ROFL!

Still making shit up I see....
Great, quote the text from the treaty authorizing the president to act on behalf of the Central Authority or expose yourself as just another brain-dead rightard....

^^^ Proves you haven't read the treaty.

Sad for sure.

You choose to remain uneducated

What amazes me most in this thread is the lack of debate.

7/10 comments are libs/dems insulting other members.

pathetic

We all know that trump is going after Biden and his son. They are already doing that. He's been doing it since last year. He was impeached for trying to bribe Ukraine.

A smart person would learn from that and not even try to revisit all of that but as we all know, trump isn't smart.

With all the skeletons in all those trump closets it won't be hard to expose all the corruption of the trump crime family.

Ivanka and Jared are already being investigated by the House and the FBI is already investigating one of Ivanka's business deals.

This is going to get very ugly.

Democrats Will Go After Trump Kids Crimes If He Pushes Ukraine Conspiracy

Dems push Biden to 'fight back hard' against Trump's Ukraine attack
I think it's fair game. Good luck for the Fat Donnie crew with the discredited BS, which voters could care less about.

“If Donald Trump wants to talk about children, let’s talk about the president’s children and the immense amount of money they’re making off of their father’s name,” said Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.), who hasn’t endorsed in the Democratic primary. “I’m Irish too, so you fight back hard. When somebody throws this kind of sleaze at you, you respond.”

“The president will pound on whatever the president can pound on,” said Rep. Mike Quigley (D-Ill.). “This isn’t pattycake. It’s going to be a tough, bloody fight.”

We know it's bloody, you Sanders supporters already fired the first shots
Sanders my ass. Go play with your taco, Paco.

Go play with Michelle Obama's weener, Weenie

James T. Hodgkinson: Bernie Sanders supporter, strongly anti-Trump - CNN

ROFL!

Nor does it say that a president can use tax payer dollars to bribe the Ukrainian president.

We all know that trump is going after Biden and his son. They are already doing that. He's been doing it since last year. He was impeached for trying to bribe Ukraine.

A smart person would learn from that and not even try to revisit all of that but as we all know, trump isn't smart.

With all the skeletons in all those trump closets it won't be hard to expose all the corruption of the trump crime family.

Ivanka and Jared are already being investigated by the House and the FBI is already investigating one of Ivanka's business deals.

I think it's fair game. Good luck for the Fat Donnie crew with the discredited BS, which voters could care less about.

“If Donald Trump wants to talk about children, let’s talk about the president’s children and the immense amount of money they’re making off of their father’s name,” said Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.), who hasn’t endorsed in the Democratic primary. “I’m Irish too, so you fight back hard. When somebody throws this kind of sleaze at you, you respond.”

“The president will pound on whatever the president can pound on,” said Rep. Mike Quigley (D-Ill.). “This isn’t pattycake. It’s going to be a tough, bloody fight.”

Do you think Trump has given Biden his best shot yet? My guess is he's saving some ammo for the race if Biden is nominated. Think the worst has come out about Hunter Biden cashing in on Joe's position? I think that's a naïve assessment of the situation.

I'm amused by Democrats accusing others of throwing "sleaze"! It's all they've done since Trump beat Hillary!
Just reading your reply tells me how worried you Trump mucks are. High anxiety. FDT

I hate to point out the painfully obvious here, OK...but Joe Biden has been running for the Presidency since shortly after Watergate! He's ALWAYS found some way to shoot himself in the foot...usually because of something incredibly stupid he says when he's rambling on stage! If Joe Biden is the best you guys have got...it's time to take a good hard look at what the Democratic Party has become!

You clowns aren't going to be able to elect Biden's wrinkly senile ass out of this mess.

Voters would elect Siba the Poodle over Donald Trump. Women, blacks, Hispanics, and anyone whose health is endangered to his public health policies, will not vote for Donald Trump. Membership in the Republican Party is at its lowest point in history, and Indepdendents now outnumber Republicans nationwide.

One of Trump's biggest constituencies - older FOX News voters, are being endangered by the Covid19 virus. Virtually all of the deaths worldwide, have been older with underlying health conditions. Since all older people have some underlying health problems, and we're also seeing people who are quarantined, or treated getting huge bills for the treatment.

Let me get this straight...your best chance to win the Presidency now rests on older people dying from the Corona virus? Seriously? Just when I thought the left couldn't get any worse...

Do you think Trump has given Biden his best shot yet? My guess is he's saving some ammo for the race if Biden is nominated. Think the worst has come out about Hunter Biden cashing in on Joe's position? I think that's a naïve assessment of the situation.

I'm amused by Democrats accusing others of throwing "sleaze"! It's all they've done since Trump beat Hillary!
Just reading your reply tells me how worried you Trump mucks are. High anxiety. FDT

I hate to point out the painfully obvious here, OK...but Joe Biden has been running for the Presidency since shortly after Watergate! He's ALWAYS found some way to shoot himself in the foot...usually because of something incredibly stupid he says when he's rambling on stage! If Joe Biden is the best you guys have got...it's time to take a good hard look at what the Democratic Party has become!
Ditto for the R party. Look at the moron Fat Donnie real close.

ROFL!

Still making shit up I see....
Great, quote the text from the treaty authorizing the president to act on behalf of the Central Authority or expose yourself as just another brain-dead rightard....

The President is the Chief law enforcement officer of the United States....

Bloomberg has already said he's turning his whole political operation into defeating trump and electing Biden.

Bloomberg has absolutely no problem with going after trump. He's got an endless supply of money to do it too. trump and is crime family have a large supply of corruption for Bloomberg to expose and I'm very sure he will be more than happy to expose it. Non stop. Until November.

Things are going to get very ugly.

Ditto for the R party. Look at the moron Fat Donnie real close.

Once again...I hate to point out the painfully obvious but Donald Trump has run for President one time and was successful despite being out spent by his opponent nearly two to one. Biden has run dozens of times and was unsuccessful each time. But you want me to equate the two? Now THAT is funny!

It's like a comparison between Wiley Coyote and the Roadrunner! Beep Beep!!!

So where's the evidence of these crimes? I didn't see any in either link, just unsubstantiated BS.

I suppose you've somehow missed the video clip of Biden bragging about extorting Ukraine that's only been aired probably about a million times now.
Why is it that everytime you assholes get caught you shove your heads even further up your asses?

Bloomberg has already said he's turning his whole political operation into defeating trump and electing Biden.

Bloomberg has absolutely no problem with going after trump. He's got an endless supply of money to do it too. trump and is crime family have a large supply of corruption for Bloomberg to expose and I'm very sure he will be more than happy to expose it. Non stop. Until November.

I suspect more re-runs of the same old exhausting BS from the Trump side. Time is running out for Fat Donnie, and he knows it.

§ 30121.

There's your BIG fail!

You can't interpret the treaty, period.

You still want it to say 'bad orange man' investigates Biden.

Recall this incident happened in 2014 when Biden was VP of the USA.
Imbecile, I'm going by what the treaty states, not by what you wish it states.

Imbecile?

lmfao!

You can't comprehend what the treaty states.
It's very simple.

You STILL fail...sorry.
FAUX lies about that treaty all the time. He implies that it makes what Trump did illegal, but then denies it when called on it.

He can't give his money to Biden or use it for targeted political ads intended to help Biden. His money could only be used if he is the candidate.

It sucks to be a TDS moron, doesn't it?

He can't give his money to Biden or use it for targeted political ads intended to help Biden. His money could only be used if he is the candidate.

It sucks to be a TDS moron, doesn't it?
HAH!

"Bloomberg can now use the vast resources at his disposal to boost Biden."

"Erin Chlopak, Director of Campaign Finance Strategy at the Campaign Legal Center, told USA TODAY the Bloomberg operation would have to function independently of the Democratic nominee's campaign in order to avoid running afoul of campaign finance laws."

"Staff who used to work for Bloomberg could choose to work for a PAC voluntarily without violating campaign finance rules, Chlopak said."

How Mike Bloomberg can use his campaign operation to help Joe Biden

Forum List

Back