Democrats Will Go After trump Kids Crimes If He Pushes Ukraine Conspiracy

You clowns aren't going to be able to elect Biden's wrinkly senile ass out of this mess.

You boys won't be able to elect Trump's wrinkly ass out of his messes, and there are many.
We won't have to because the only messes around area the Democrats pooping their pants to try to get our great President for doing good to the poor so that they can now have good-paying jobs that's far better than the low expectations that welfare handouts have for people the Democrats consider as useful losers they can manipulate with a mere carrot on a stick. President Trump supports their productivity and self-improvement giant steps taken when they get a job to support themselves and their family and become winners instead of losers that the Democrats just have to have in order to be able to get elected to extort money we paid to needy countries, and not for the Democrats to get wealthy from taking the taxpayers gift away from third world countries who need to either defend their populations from extinction by the Russians or just to survive the bullying that goes on against nations who have friended us.

Your "great president" is a grifter, charlatan, an admitted sex offender, and a clown. Winners? He is the most divisive president we
have had, as crime and murders skyrocket, racism runs rampant and national supremacists are proliferating. Trump is a narcissist and
vindictive. He has hijacked the Republican party our justice system, and now our democracy. People work 2 jobs to make ends meet as the wealthy get wealthier due to his huge tax reduction. Get real. Ronald Reagan is turning over in his grave with this character in the White House.

You clowns aren't going to be able to elect Biden's wrinkly senile ass out of this mess.

You boys won't be able to elect Trump's wrinkly ass out of his messes, and there are many.
We won't have to because the only messes around area the Democrats pooping their pants to try to get our great President for doing good to the poor so that they can now have good-paying jobs that's far better than the low expectations that welfare handouts have for people the Democrats consider as useful losers they can manipulate with a mere carrot on a stick. President Trump supports their productivity and self-improvement giant steps taken when they get a job to support themselves and their family and become winners instead of losers that the Democrats just have to have in order to be able to get elected to extort money we paid to needy countries, and not for the Democrats to get wealthy from taking the taxpayers gift away from third world countries who need to either defend their populations from extinction by the Russians or just to survive the bullying that goes on against nations who have friended us.

Your "great president" is a grifter, charlatan, an admitted sex offender, and a clown. Winners? He is the most divisive president we
have had, as crime and murders skyrocket, racism runs rampant and national supremacists are proliferating. Trump is a narcissist and
vindictive. He has hijacked the Republican party our justice system, and now our democracy. People work 2 jobs to make ends meet as the wealthy get wealthier due to his huge tax reduction. Get real. Ronald Reagan is turning over in his grave with this character in the White House.
Crime and murders have skyrocketed since Trump took office? Who knew! Actually I think crime and murders are even down in liberal strongholds like Chicago, Bob! Care to try again?

Last edited:
Sadly, it appears you haven't read that treaty, or you didn't understand it.

It says our Attorney General can request Ukraine's Ministry of Justice to help with an ongoing investigation. It doesn't authorize the president to ask their president to start an investigation.
It doesn't make it illegal either, dumbass.
Of course it does, fucking moron, when it it involves two people running public office and it's one trying to eliminate the other from the race. It violates
§ 30121.

There's your BIG fail!

You can't interpret the treaty, period.

You still want it to say 'bad orange man' investigates Biden.

Recall this incident happened in 2014 when Biden was VP of the USA.
Imbecile, I'm going by what the treaty states, not by what you wish it states.

Imbecile?

lmfao!

You can't comprehend what the treaty states.
It's very simple.

You STILL fail...sorry.
LOL

Dumbfuck, you prove yet again you're an imbecile. Yes, the treaty states what I claimed.

It authorizes the Attorney General, being the designated representative of the Central Authority defined in the treaty, to issue related requests of Ukraine and it's to provide assistance with an ongoing investigation...

ARTICLE 1 SCOPE OF ASSISTANCE
1. The Contracting States shall provide mutual assistance, in accordance with the provisions of this Treaty, in connection with the investigation, prosecution, and prevention of offenses, and in proceedings related to criminal matters.

ARTICLE2 CENTRAL AUTHORITIES
1. Each Contracting State shall have a Central Authority to make and receive requests pursuant to this Treaty.
2. For the United States of America, the Central Authority shall be the Attorney General or a person designated by the Attorney General. For Ukraine, the Central Authority shall be the Ministry of Justice and the Office of the Prosecutor General.

ARTICLE4 FORM AND CONTENTS OF REQUESTS
1. A request for assistance shall be in writing except that the Central Authority of the Requested State may accept a request in another form in urgent situations. If the request is not in writing, it shall be confirmed in writing within ten days unless the Central Authority of the Requested State agrees otherwise. The request shall be in the language of the Requested State unless otherwise agreed.
2. The request shall include the following: (a) the name of the authority conducting the investigation, prosecution, or proceeding to which the request relates;

https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/12978-Ukraine-Law-Enforcement-MLAT-7.22.1998.pdf

People HAVE jobs because of this President and those jobs have come with wage increases for a change. You're peddling bullshit, Bob and you're going to get called out for doing so!

What amazes me most in this thread is the lack of debate.

7/10 comments are libs/dems insulting other members.

pathetic
Regrettably, had you read AND understood the treaty, you would be able to debate the contents of the treaty.

I don't vote....And Trump has the power of incumbency over a dithering, bungling old pervert, who is exhibiting signs of dementia.

He may well be too pathetic to send to prison for his corruption.

Joe Biden is not corrupt, nor has the grifter Trump found any even after holding Ukraine hostage, while the grifter Trump is a poster child for corruptness.

Care to explain why having your son get a no show job for big bucks that he's in no way qualified for...a son with a history of drug abuse and really questionable life choices...in a totally different country...a country that the son also has no working knowledge of...ISN'T corrupt? Come on, Bob! It may not be illegal...but boy does it STINK to high heavens!

If that setup stinks, how would you describe Trump and the family's behavior, which is going on right in front of you? I think that Trump
should consider a debate about the issues this time around, about which he knows nothing, instead of personal attacks like he did throughout the 2016 campaign. And you ate it for lunch.

We all know that trump is going after Biden and his son. They are already doing that. He's been doing it since last year. He was impeached for trying to bribe Ukraine.

A smart person would learn from that and not even try to revisit all of that but as we all know, trump isn't smart.

With all the skeletons in all those trump closets it won't be hard to expose all the corruption of the trump crime family.

Ivanka and Jared are already being investigated by the House and the FBI is already investigating one of Ivanka's business deals.

This is going to get very ugly.

Democrats Will Go After Trump Kids Crimes If He Pushes Ukraine Conspiracy

Dems push Biden to 'fight back hard' against Trump's Ukraine attack

The problem for the dems though is that.........it aint no conspiracy.

Of course it does, fucking moron, when it it involves two people running public office and it's one trying to eliminate the other from the race. It violates
§ 30121.

There's your BIG fail!

Imbecile?

lmfao!

It's very simple.

You STILL fail...sorry.
LOL

Dumbfuck, you prove yet again you're an imbecile. Yes, the treaty states what I claimed.

It authorizes the Attorney General, being the designated representative of the Central Authority defined in the treaty, to issue related requests of Ukraine and it's to provide assistance with an ongoing investigation...

ARTICLE 1 SCOPE OF ASSISTANCE
1. The Contracting States shall provide mutual assistance, in accordance with the provisions of this Treaty, in connection with the investigation, prosecution, and prevention of offenses, and in proceedings related to criminal matters.

ARTICLE2 CENTRAL AUTHORITIES
1. Each Contracting State shall have a Central Authority to make and receive requests pursuant to this Treaty.
2. For the United States of America, the Central Authority shall be the Attorney General or a person designated by the Attorney General. For Ukraine, the Central Authority shall be the Ministry of Justice and the Office of the Prosecutor General.

ARTICLE4 FORM AND CONTENTS OF REQUESTS
1. A request for assistance shall be in writing except that the Central Authority of the Requested State may accept a request in another form in urgent situations. If the request is not in writing, it shall be confirmed in writing within ten days unless the Central Authority of the Requested State agrees otherwise. The request shall be in the language of the Requested State unless otherwise agreed.
2. The request shall include the following: (a) the name of the authority conducting the investigation, prosecution, or proceeding to which the request relates;

https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/12978-Ukraine-Law-Enforcement-MLAT-7.22.1998.pdf
Let me guess...you think that treaty means that the Presidents of the United States or the Ukraine are precluded for asking for assistance? I take that article to mean that the requests will go through the Attorney General of the United States and the Prosecutor General of the Ukraine.

We all know that trump is going after Biden and his son. They are already doing that. He's been doing it since last year. He was impeached for trying to bribe Ukraine.

A smart person would learn from that and not even try to revisit all of that but as we all know, trump isn't smart.

With all the skeletons in all those trump closets it won't be hard to expose all the corruption of the trump crime family.

Ivanka and Jared are already being investigated by the House and the FBI is already investigating one of Ivanka's business deals.

I think it's fair game. Good luck for the Fat Donnie crew with the discredited BS, which voters could care less about.

“If Donald Trump wants to talk about children, let’s talk about the president’s children and the immense amount of money they’re making off of their father’s name,” said Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.), who hasn’t endorsed in the Democratic primary. “I’m Irish too, so you fight back hard. When somebody throws this kind of sleaze at you, you respond.”

“The president will pound on whatever the president can pound on,” said Rep. Mike Quigley (D-Ill.). “This isn’t pattycake. It’s going to be a tough, bloody fight.”

Bloomberg has already said he's turning his whole political operation into defeating trump and electing Biden.

Bloomberg has absolutely no problem with going after trump. He's got an endless supply of money to do it too. trump and is crime family have a large supply of corruption for Bloomberg to expose and I'm very sure he will be more than happy to expose it. Non stop. Until November.

Things are going to get very ugly.
I suspect more re-runs of the same old exhausting BS from the Trump side. Time is running out for Fat Donnie, and he knows it.

Of course. That is all they have. BS lies and conspiracies.

It will be interesting to see what Bloomberg comes up with. There's a ton of corruption and crimes for him to choose from.

It's going to get very ugly.

I don't vote....And Trump has the power of incumbency over a dithering, bungling old pervert, who is exhibiting signs of dementia.

He may well be too pathetic to send to prison for his corruption.

Joe Biden is not corrupt, nor has the grifter Trump found any even after holding Ukraine hostage, while the grifter Trump is a poster child for corruptness.

Care to explain why having your son get a no show job for big bucks that he's in no way qualified for...a son with a history of drug abuse and really questionable life choices...in a totally different country...a country that the son also has no working knowledge of...ISN'T corrupt? Come on, Bob! It may not be illegal...but boy does it STINK to high heavens!

If that setup stinks, how would you describe Trump and the family's behavior, which is going on right in front of you? I think that Trump
should consider a debate about the issues this time around, about which he knows nothing, instead of personal attacks like he did throughout the 2016 campaign. And you ate it for lunch.
Actually, I had it for dinner, Bob...with a nice Chianti! (eye roll)
Let's debate the issues! Let's see...what is the most important issue to the American people? The economy? OK! Who's going to be better for the economy and jobs?

I think it's fair game. Good luck for the Fat Donnie crew with the discredited BS, which voters could care less about.

“If Donald Trump wants to talk about children, let’s talk about the president’s children and the immense amount of money they’re making off of their father’s name,” said Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.), who hasn’t endorsed in the Democratic primary. “I’m Irish too, so you fight back hard. When somebody throws this kind of sleaze at you, you respond.”

“The president will pound on whatever the president can pound on,” said Rep. Mike Quigley (D-Ill.). “This isn’t pattycake. It’s going to be a tough, bloody fight.”

Bloomberg has already said he's turning his whole political operation into defeating trump and electing Biden.

Bloomberg has absolutely no problem with going after trump. He's got an endless supply of money to do it too. trump and is crime family have a large supply of corruption for Bloomberg to expose and I'm very sure he will be more than happy to expose it. Non stop. Until November.

I suspect more re-runs of the same old exhausting BS from the Trump side. Time is running out for Fat Donnie, and he knows it.

Of course. That is all they have. BS lies and conspiracies.

It will be interesting to see what Bloomberg comes up with. There's a ton of corruption and crimes for him to choose from.

Hey, if nothing else...Bloomberg can just pay some foreign guy big bucks to make something up...you know...like the Clinton campaign and the DNC did LAST time?

He can't give his money to Biden or use it for targeted political ads intended to help Biden. His money could only be used if he is the candidate.

It sucks to be a TDS moron, doesn't it?
HAH!

"Bloomberg can now use the vast resources at his disposal to boost Biden."

"Erin Chlopak, Director of Campaign Finance Strategy at the Campaign Legal Center, told USA TODAY the Bloomberg operation would have to function independently of the Democratic nominee's campaign in order to avoid running afoul of campaign finance laws."

"Staff who used to work for Bloomberg could choose to work for a PAC voluntarily without violating campaign finance rules, Chlopak said."

How Mike Bloomberg can use his campaign operation to help Joe Biden

Thanks to the conservative supreme court, citizens united allows unlimited money to be spent through those super PACs. Which that's what Bloomberg will do. Just turn it all into a super PAC and go after trump.

The man has something like 63 billion dollars. He can spend many billions and it wouldn't make any difference to his bank account.

I bet the far right radical extremists aren't very happy with that. They are too stupid to realize that what they can and will do, so can Democrats.

We all know that trump is going after Biden and his son. They are already doing that. He's been doing it since last year.

He was impeached for trying to bribe Ukraine.

ROFL!

So what if Trump was going after Biden and his son for their shaky deals?

I'm sick and tired of stupid Democrats

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

The freaking hilarious part is Biden was in the Senate when the Treaty was signed

Read and learn something.

It says our Attorney General can request Ukraine's Ministry of Justice to help with an ongoing investigation. It doesn't authorize the president to ask their president to start an investigation.

Still making shit up I see....
Great, quote the text from the treaty authorizing the president to act on behalf of the Central Authority or expose yourself as just another brain-dead rightard....

The President is the Chief law enforcement officer of the United States....
LOLOL

It never ceases to amaze me to see how moronic righties can be. :lol:

No, the president is not the chief law enforcement officer. That title belongs to the Attorney General...

Department of Justice: About the Office

The Judiciary Act of 1789 created the Office of the Attorney General which evolved over the years into the head of the Department of Justice and chief law enforcement officer of the Federal Government.

... lemme guess ... you think the president is the nation's chief law enforcement officer because Impeached Trump idiotically said he is. Am I right?

ROFL!

So what if Trump was going after Biden and his son for their shaky deals?

I'm sick and tired of stupid Democrats

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

The freaking hilarious part is Biden was in the Senate when the Treaty was signed

Read and learn something.

Still making shit up I see....
Great, quote the text from the treaty authorizing the president to act on behalf of the Central Authority or expose yourself as just another brain-dead rightard....

The President is the Chief law enforcement officer of the United States....
LOLOL

It never ceases to amaze me to see how moronic righties can be. :lol:

No, the president is not the chief law enforcement officer. That title belongs to the Attorney General...

Department of Justice: About the Office

The Judiciary Act of 1789 created the Office of the Attorney General which evolved over the years into the head of the Department of Justice and chief law enforcement officer of the Federal Government.

... lemme guess ... you think the president is the nation's chief law enforcement officer because Impeached Trump idiotically said he is. Am I right?

With all due respect, Faun if you're the Chief Law Enforcement Officer and I'm your boss? Then I'm the Chief Law Enforcement Officer!

If any Trump kid had committed a crime, the Democrats would've already been all over it.

But it is good to know that the Democrats will keep up the time-honored tradition of GOP v. DNC paybacks-a-bitch-ism.

Do you think Trump has given Biden his best shot yet? My guess is he's saving some ammo for the race if Biden is nominated. Think the worst has come out about Hunter Biden cashing in on Joe's position? I think that's a naïve assessment of the situation.

I'm amused by Democrats accusing others of throwing "sleaze"! It's all they've done since Trump beat Hillary!
Just reading your reply tells me how worried you Trump mucks are. High anxiety. FDT

I hate to point out the painfully obvious here, OK...but Joe Biden has been running for the Presidency since shortly after Watergate! He's ALWAYS found some way to shoot himself in the foot...usually because of something incredibly stupid he says when he's rambling on stage! If Joe Biden is the best you guys have got...it's time to take a good hard look at what the Democratic Party has become!
Ditto for the R party. Look at the moron Fat Donnie real close.

Once again...I hate to point out the painfully obvious but Donald Trump has run for President one time and was successful despite being out spent by his opponent nearly two to one. Biden has run dozens of times and was unsuccessful each time. But you want me to equate the two? Now THAT is funny!

It's like a comparison between Wiley Coyote and the Roadrunner! Beep Beep!!!
Lying again, lying con tool?

You mean their involvement and profit from his crooked family backed charities and fake university scams or is there more?

§ 30121.

There's your BIG fail!

Imbecile?

lmfao!

It's very simple.

You STILL fail...sorry.
FAUX lies about that treaty all the time. He implies that it makes what Trump did illegal, but then denies it when called on it.
Lying fucking moron, I never implied any such thing. What I did say, but you're too big of a lying fucking moron to understand, is that Impeached Trump was not acting under the purview of that treaty.

Forum List

Back