Democrats Will Go After trump Kids Crimes If He Pushes Ukraine Conspiracy

We all know that trump is going after Biden and his son. They are already doing that. He's been doing it since last year.

He was impeached for trying to bribe Ukraine.

ROFL!

So what if Trump was going after Biden and his son for their shaky deals?

I'm sick and tired of stupid Democrats

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

The freaking hilarious part is Biden was in the Senate when the Treaty was signed

Read and learn something.
Sadly, it appears you haven't read that treaty, or you didn't understand it.

It says our Attorney General can request Ukraine's Ministry of Justice to help with an ongoing investigation. It doesn't authorize the president to ask their president to start an investigation.
It doesn't make it illegal either, dumbass.
Of course it does, fucking moron, when it it involves two people running public office and it's one trying to eliminate the other from the race. It violates
§ 30121.

There's your BIG fail!

You can't interpret the treaty, period.

You still want it to say 'bad orange man' investigates Biden.

Recall this incident happened in 2014 when Biden was VP of the USA.

We all know that trump is going after Biden and his son. They are already doing that. He's been doing it since last year. He was impeached for trying to bribe Ukraine.

A smart person would learn from that and not even try to revisit all of that but as we all know, trump isn't smart.

With all the skeletons in all those trump closets it won't be hard to expose all the corruption of the trump crime family.

Ivanka and Jared are already being investigated by the House and the FBI is already investigating one of Ivanka's business deals.

This is going to get very ugly.

Democrats Will Go After Trump Kids Crimes If He Pushes Ukraine Conspiracy

Dems push Biden to 'fight back hard' against Trump's Ukraine attack

Like the Democrats haven't been turning over every rock in the world looking for something they could "get" Trump, his family or anyone associated with his Administration with for the past four years? Don't make me laugh!

You on the left don't want it revealed how the Biden's cashed in on Joe's office because he's your best option in a clown car full of candidates that you're running against Trump! The Hunter Biden scandal isn't going away because you threaten more smear jobs against Trump. It is what it is!

We all know that trump is going after Biden and his son. They are already doing that. He's been doing it since last year. He was impeached for trying to bribe Ukraine.

A smart person would learn from that and not even try to revisit all of that but as we all know, trump isn't smart.

With all the skeletons in all those trump closets it won't be hard to expose all the corruption of the trump crime family.

Ivanka and Jared are already being investigated by the House and the FBI is already investigating one of Ivanka's business deals.

Trump kids have nothing to hide.. why retaliate? Hunter is corrupt
Let's see how far it gets him this time.

The last time it got him impeached, FOREVER.

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL.

That impeachment and five bucks will get you a soy milk latte at Starbucks, VOR...enjoy!

I guess that means we'll be seeing more of trump's comical operatives; crazy rudy, lev, Igor and jabba the hutt.

We all know that trump is going after Biden and his son. They are already doing that. He's been doing it since last year.

ROFL!

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

The freaking hilarious part is Biden was in the Senate when the Treaty was signed

It says our Attorney General can request Ukraine's Ministry of Justice to help with an ongoing investigation. It doesn't authorize the president to ask their president to start an investigation.

I think it's fair game. Good luck for the Fat Donnie crew with the discredited BS, which voters could care less about.

“If Donald Trump wants to talk about children, let’s talk about the president’s children and the immense amount of money they’re making off of their father’s name,” said Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.), who hasn’t endorsed in the Democratic primary. “I’m Irish too, so you fight back hard. When somebody throws this kind of sleaze at you, you respond.”

“The president will pound on whatever the president can pound on,” said Rep. Mike Quigley (D-Ill.). “This isn’t pattycake. It’s going to be a tough, bloody fight.”

His kids will sue,, like sandman
Your little boyfriend

Dems caught red handed with their hand in the cookie jar extorting money from foreign countries. Now they are shitting a brick.

No, they're not. They know Barr has their back

"The indictments of felonious Democrats are absent because Republicans are stupid." - Paul Craig Roberts

How will the Liar in Chief protect his kids when he losses the WH?

I think it's fair game. Good luck for the Fat Donnie crew with the discredited BS, which voters could care less about.

“If Donald Trump wants to talk about children, let’s talk about the president’s children and the immense amount of money they’re making off of their father’s name,” said Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.), who hasn’t endorsed in the Democratic primary. “I’m Irish too, so you fight back hard. When somebody throws this kind of sleaze at you, you respond.”

“The president will pound on whatever the president can pound on,” said Rep. Mike Quigley (D-Ill.). “This isn’t pattycake. It’s going to be a tough, bloody fight.”

We know it's bloody, you Sanders supporters already fired the first shots

Do you think Trump has given Biden his best shot yet? My guess is he's saving some ammo for the race if Biden is nominated. Think the worst has come out about Hunter Biden cashing in on Joe's position? I think that's a naïve assessment of the situation.

I'm amused by Democrats accusing others of throwing "sleaze"! It's all they've done since Trump beat Hillary!

We know it's bloody, you Sanders supporters already fired the first shots
Sanders my ass. Go play with your taco, Paco.

How will the Liar in Chief protect his kids when he losses the WH?

The same way he protects them now...with the truth!

The question you SHOULD be asking is will the far left still smear Trump and his family after they leave office...most likely after a second term? My guess is yes...the TDS will be akin to rabies at that point! :)

Do you think Trump has given Biden his best shot yet? My guess is he's saving some ammo for the race if Biden is nominated. Think the worst has come out about Hunter Biden cashing in on Joe's position? I think that's a naïve assessment of the situation.

I'm amused by Democrats accusing others of throwing "sleaze"! It's all they've done since Trump beat Hillary!
Just reading your reply tells me how worried you Trump mucks are. High anxiety. FDT

You clowns aren't going to be able to elect Biden's wrinkly senile ass out of this mess.

Voters would elect Siba the Poodle over Donald Trump. Women, blacks, Hispanics, and anyone whose health is endangered to his public health policies, will not vote for Donald Trump. Membership in the Republican Party is at its lowest point in history, and Indepdendents now outnumber Republicans nationwide.

One of Trump's biggest constituencies - older FOX News voters, are being endangered by the Covid19 virus. Virtually all of the deaths worldwide, have been older with underlying health conditions. Since all older people have some underlying health problems, and we're also seeing people who are quarantined, or treated getting huge bills for the treatment.

ROFL!

What another fantastic fail!!

So sad you can't comprehend the truth given to you in writing about what the TREATY states.
LOLOL

I explained some of the provisions that are actually in the treaty. Your empty denials are noted and laughed at.

ROFL!

Still making shit up I see....
Great, quote the text from the treaty authorizing the president to act on behalf of the Central Authority or expose yourself as just another brain-dead rightard....

Dems caught red handed with their hand in the cookie jar extorting money from foreign countries. Now they are shitting a brick.

No, they're not. They know Barr has their back

"The indictments of felonious Democrats are absent because Republicans are stupid." - Paul Craig Roberts

I think...a lot of these politicians in Washington on both sides are milking their public office to get rich and their friends and families are also at the trough. That's why these corrupt bastards are not being charged and sent to prison.

ROFL!

It doesn't make it illegal either, dumbass.
Of course it does, fucking moron, when it it involves two people running public office and it's one trying to eliminate the other from the race. It violates
§ 30121.

There's your BIG fail!

You can't interpret the treaty, period.

You still want it to say 'bad orange man' investigates Biden.

Recall this incident happened in 2014 when Biden was VP of the USA.
Imbecile, I'm going by what the treaty states, not by what you wish it states.

Yes, because we all know the Dems have been pulling their punches with all things concerning Trump.

Forum List

Back