Democrats won a few elections in blue states and cities and now they are acting like it is the...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...great victory over Trump that will bring about his downfall.

I would have pity on the Democrats if I didn't hate them so much.

So my reaction is contempt.

It seems to be scaring the trumpanzees enough to pay their Russian masters to put out thread after thread after thread today, Comrade.

So...it IS all about hate with the religious trumpanzees. Just like the islamoterrorists. It's about the hate.

I seem to recall similar sentiments when Republicans won state elections during the Obama administration, and I imagine the same sort of thing was true during Bush, and Clinton, and who knows how far back.

I see it as a further manifestation of the stranglehold the two-party system has on this country. Somehow every state election is about national party politics.

It seems to be scaring the trumpanzees enough to pay their Russian masters to put out thread after thread after thread today, Comrade.

I am seriously concerned for your mental health. Have you thought about contacting the VA for some counseling to help you get over your case of 2016 butthurt?

In the past two decades I've watched election, the party opposite the president of the WH wins the off-year local/state elections, because the opposing party is more motivated to vote. This was true under Obama and Bush and Clinton.

Imagine how terrible it would have been if Dems didn't uphold the expected trend? No one is even going bat an eye at these results. This was the expectation.

After losing 1,000+ elections, losing the House, losing the Senate, losing the WH, being exposed as racists / sexists / homophobes / anti-Semites, having evidence of their corruption / scandals / crimes revealed, and failing to come up with any evidence against Trump after a year of multiple investigations and a stacked Council, tonight is a huge deal for them.

Let them have their much-needed 5 seconds of 'fame' / 'victory'...

So...it IS all about hate with the religious trumpanzees. Just like the islamoterrorists. It's about the hate.
And the brainwashed misinformation and character assassination, now being revealed by the orange clown...

The biggest race of the season of course was the Virginia race where Gillespie tried down and dirty Trump like tactics and Northam came away with a convincing victory as a repudiation against Trump. The other big one was in New Jersey where the Democrat Murphy also kicked ass.
This is the Trump backlash. Lowest rated president in history and Americans disgusted with his behavior.
Yeah keep pretending this meant nothing.
Trump is an albatross hanging around any republican’s neck.

Gillespie burned his bridges with Trump voters so we don't know how he would have fared if he had embraced Trump from the beginning.

After losing 1,000+ elections, losing the House, losing the Senate, losing the WH, being exposed as racists / sexists / homophobes / anti-Semites, having evidence of their corruption / scandals / crimes revealed, and failing to come up with any evidence against Trump after a year of multiple investigations and a stacked Council, tonight is a huge deal for them.

Wow. 9 lies in that one post. A new forum record. You should be ashamed of yourself but we all know Deplorables have no shame.

Gillespie burned his bridges with Trump voters so we don't know how he would have fared if he had embraced Trump from the beginning.
Gillespie played the culture wars and had the same policies as your lowest rated president in history. Funny watching you trying to distance the loser from Trump. It’s not working.

03AA0AB3-BD26-423F-BED8-304A0A524F9E.jpeg
The country is sick of the incompetence, racism and arrogance of this know nothing president.
Our gal here represents 67% of America.
Fuck you Donald Trump.

15,000 post per year... What is the pay like from Putin...
Are you a sell out or what is the weather like in Moscow...

This is Easy's work place:
lubyanka-square-russia-fsb-security-service-headquarters.jpg

He was a poor candidate to begin with but no real shocker...VA and NJ are blue

The Democrats are so desperate to call this a victory they are like eager dogs eating up a cat's vomit.

Forum List

Back