Democrats, you are evil, and every day that becomes more obvious

Now, you've been caught unmasking Trump's people in surveillance tapes of Russian diplomats in violation of national security privacy laws, and leaking it to the media to create a phony scandal.

And then, you deny it even happened, calling it a distraction.

Do you not fear God, who will send you to hell for all your wicked deeds?

Repent, now, before you die and it is too late.

Just a question: are you directing this only to Christian liberals, or does this rant apply to Hindu, Buddhist, and Wiccan liberals? You know, the kinds of liberals who don't believe in hell.
The same God exists for all of us.

Save me from the God that approves of the shit you spew.

I'll worry about my own soul; you tend to yours.

If you don't believe in Him then he doesn't exist so...nothing to worry about.
Your concern is appreciated though.
Lol, classic "If I shut my eyes really hard the bad man will go away" philosophy.

Now, you've been caught unmasking Trump's people in surveillance tapes of Russian diplomats in violation of national security privacy laws, and leaking it to the media to create a phony scandal.

You can't wish away God, he isn't like Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy. He really exists, and if you don't believe in him, he exists just the same, and his Son Jesus Christ will judge you at the moment of your death, and while Jesus is merciful to those who repent, there is no forgiveness for those who do not repent, and they enter hell for all the sins they've committed in their lifetime, and atheists can't repent since they don't believe they have to, so all of them go to hell.

You can't wish away God, he isn't like Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy. He really exists, and if you don't believe in him, he exists just the same, and his Son Jesus Christ will judge you at the moment of your death, and while Jesus is merciful to those who repent, there is no forgiveness for those who do not repent, and they enter hell for all the sins they've committed in their lifetime, and atheists can't repent since they don't believe they have to, so all of them go to hell.

Looks like more room for you, then.

This thread is a joke.

Republicans are the ones that want old people to die on the side of streets, the sick to die without medical attention and the poor to starve..All while the workers get fucked by their corporate masters that are empowered by the goddamn republican party.

Now tell me who's the evil ones?

no longer Democrats. they are all now officially terrorists and should all be put to death

Just a question: are you directing this only to Christian liberals, or does this rant apply to Hindu, Buddhist, and Wiccan liberals? You know, the kinds of liberals who don't believe in hell.

It is my job as a follower of Christ to spread his Good News, and the Good News is that salvation is available to all, but that there are consequences to rejecting the Good News, which is that one ends up in hell.

I've had much more evidence of the existence of Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy over my lifetime than God.

This thread is a joke.

Republicans are the ones that want old people to die on the side of streets, the sick to die without medical attention and the poor to starve..All while the workers get fucked by their corporate masters that are empowered by the goddamn republican party.

Now tell me who's the evil ones?
You have a very warped worldview that was twisted by your stupid parents and your stupid public school teachers, and they did not tell you the truth, which is that most Republicans are devout Christians who go to church, give generously to charity, and care about others.

It is my job as a follower of Christ to spread his Good News, and the Good News is that salvation is available to all, but that there are consequences to rejecting the Good News, which is that one ends up in hell.

Funny, I thought you were just calling a bunch of people evil and hell-bound. THAT'S the good news?

No, the classic "I'm not frightened of a storybook character" philosophy.
Ah, so Plato and Aristotle decided to believe in a storybook character?

No, you are closing your eyes, dude, but that is fine.

Just never you mind, dear.

Just never you mind, dear.
Thanks...I don't.
So if you just dont mind or dont care about the whole issue, why should anyone give a flying shit what you just dont care to think about the whole question?

roflmao, you goofballs think that if you pretend God does not exist He wont judge you and that is horse shit, and you know it.

You are just too weak minded to face the Truth; there is a Creator and one day you will have to account for the shit you have done, lol.

I've had much more evidence of the existence of Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy over my lifetime than God.
Your existence is proof of God. You did not get here by yourself, you were created. A creature as complex as yourself, with intelligence of your own, is not the product of happenstance or accident or blind luck. You were designed by an intelligence far vaster than our own. I once had an eye doctor tell me and my wife that the human eye would be improved if it had no liquid in it, when he left, I said to my wife, "He thinks he's smarter than God." That's my feeling about atheists who complain that God allows evil in the world, or allows plagues or famines, they think they are smarter than God, and could run the world better than he can. Your belief that you got here by yourself makes you wrong on the most important issue, and therefore, not as smart as a five-year-old child who prays to God, knowing in her heart she is loved by a being that IS love itself.

Your existence is proof of God. You did not get here by yourself, you were created. A creature as complex as yourself, with intelligence of your own, is not the product of happenstance or accident or blind luck. You were designed by an intelligence far vaster than our own. I once had an eye doctor tell me and my wife that the human eye would be improved if it had no liquid in it, when he left, I said to my wife, "He thinks he's smarter than God." That's my feeling about atheists who complain that God allows evil in the world, or allows plagues or famines, they think they are smarter than God, and could run the world better than he can. Your belief that you got here by yourself makes you wrong on the most important issue, and therefore, not as smart as a five-year-old child who prays to God, knowing in her heart she is loved by a being that IS love itself.
I am not sure that IDB's presence is proof of Gods existence.

Maybe of a Devil's existence though. :)

Forum List

Back