Democrays Should Leave USA, NOW.

Criticizing Islam in those countries will land you in jail. Take a trip up to our neighbor, Canada. Walk up to a public area and harshly criticize Islam and you'll be facing a fine and/or some jail time. Any criticism of Islam is strictly forbidden there. Do the same in the UK and if you're not an actual politician there, you could end up in jail.
But this misses the point. The people (Democrats) I'm talking about DON'T criticize Islam. They actually like that abomination. It's only we conservatives who criticize Islam. US Democrats would fit in fine in these countries.

because he stood up for blacks that were being killed by cops made him a bad guy ?

Yes, it did. Those cops were cleared of wrongdoing, having shot in self-defense, and Obama used the shootings deceitfully to rally blacks, and gin up votes for Democrats. Those cops shouldn't have even been charge in the first place.

All you 've done here is show you're a dupe for the Obama/Sharpton/Jackson race hustlers machine

The writing is on the wall. It's time for Democrats to get out o the US. US SCOTUS is going almost solid red, and will be 7-2 before long, with 2 Democrat SCOTUS members in their 80s. Democrats! Everything you value is disappearing before your eyes. Goodbye Roe vs Wade. Goodbye Affirmative Action. Goodbye Same Sex Marriage. Goodbye gun-free zones. I could go on and on with this but you have the idea.

There are scores of liberal countries you could go to, with liberal policies galore. Canada, UK, France, Denmark...they're all out there waiting for you. The longer you wait, the tougher it will be to go there.
:19::21:

I'm not going any damned place. I am staying here and fighting to reclaim this once great nation from the selfish, bigoted, soulless pigs and scoundrels that are trying to consume us like flesh eating zombies who don't know that they are dead

As far as the court goes, you may not know this but there is nothing in the constitution that says that it must be limited to 9 Justices. We are going to take back the house, take back the senate and take back the white house and expand the SCOTUS to whatever is necessary to out number the fascists .

Now YOU get out of MY country!
You don't HAVE a country. You are a communist, internationalist, globalist, sex pervert, soulless scoundrel, relying on foreigners to put you in power, while throwing Americans under the bus in many ways. You are also a member of the US fascist party that favors big, strong government, controlling/regulating the people. Canada awaits you.

You mean like THESE Texas Latinos ? >>>

Fuckhead, I DID tell you that 40% of Texans are Latino....and your half brain tells you that because they're in uniform they're automatically back your screwed up conservative views?

You're dumber than usual............Go to bed........lol

Fuckhead, I DID tell you that 40% of Texans are Latino....and your half brain tells you that because they're in uniform they're automatically back your screwed up conservative views?

You're dumber than usual............Go to bed........lol
You are saying that US border patrol officers are Democrats ? LOL. You're even loonier that I thought. Maybe you and Mexico's new looney tune president (Obrador) can go have a beer together, and see who's more nuts.

New Mexican President Demands Respect from Trump (LOL)

And watch your language. Your mommy might be reading this. LOL

Criticizing Islam in those countries will land you in jail. Take a trip up to our neighbor, Canada. Walk up to a public area and harshly criticize Islam and you'll be facing a fine and/or some jail time. Any criticism of Islam is strictly forbidden there. Do the same in the UK and if you're not an actual politician there, you could end up in jail.
But this misses the point. The people (Democrats) I'm talking about DON'T criticize Islam. They actually like that abomination. It's only we conservatives who criticize Islam. US Democrats would fit in fine in these countries.
If the women democrats lived under Islam for a time, they would come crawling back here. Of course, their Islamic overlords would forbid their travel.

The writing is on the wall. It's time for Democrats to get out o the US. US SCOTUS is going almost solid red, and will be 7-2 before long, with 2 Democrat SCOTUS members in their 80s. Democrats! Everything you value is disappearing before your eyes. Goodbye Roe vs Wade. Goodbye Affirmative Action. Goodbye Same Sex Marriage. Goodbye gun-free zones. I could go on and on with this but you have the idea.

There are scores of liberal countries you could go to, with liberal policies galore. Canada, UK, France, Denmark...they're all out there waiting for you. The longer you wait, the tougher it will be to go there.
The title of this thread perfectly demonstrates why the collective IQ of this nation would fall off the proverbial cliff if that were to ever happen.

Why should the Democrays go anywhere.

Everything you value is disappearing before your eyes. Goodbye Roe vs Wade. Goodbye Affirmative Action. Goodbye Same Sex Marriage. Goodbye gun-free zones. I could go on and on with this but you have the idea.

The above idiot shows the old, white, misogynist, racist, anti-gay, pro NRA policies that only fuckheads would push for......

Conversely, radical Islamists would very much approve of and embrace this moron.......LOL

Last edited:
The title of this thread perfectly demonstrates why the collective IQ of this nation would fall off the proverbial cliff if that were to ever happen

Speaking of falling off the proverbial cliff......lol

If the women democrats lived under Islam for a time, they would come crawling back here. Of course, their Islamic overlords would forbid their travel.
So women should not be critical of Republicans because they are (somewhat) better than Islam? Listen to yourself!! That is as stupid as stupid gets!

Forum List

Back