Democwats Are Being Vewwy, Vewwy Qwiet ...

DeMS-13 message of hatred for America falls short in AZ

In a staunchly Republican district that elected Joe Arpaio as Sherriff for a generation, where 90% of the voters are white, and a huge number of them are retired, a district which Republicans traditionally carry by over 20 points, a black Democrat came within 5 points of winning the Congressional seat.

Remarkable!

Not really. I live in the district, and I'd bet money most of the people who live around me aren't even aware there WAS a election.

In a staunchly Republican district that elected Joe Arpaio as Sherriff for a generation, where 90% of the voters are white, and a huge number of them are retired, a district which Republicans traditionally carry by over 20 points, a black Democrat came within 5 points of winning the Congressional seat.

Remarkable!

Not really. I live in the district, and I'd bet money most of the people who live around me aren't even aware there WAS a election.

then i guess the republicans pissed away $1mm on ads to barely win a seat for five months.

good thinking on their part

The only reason I prefer democrats to win is because I'd rather the republican establishment get dragged out into the street and summarily executed first, followed by their democrat colleagues.

Very close finish in a red hot GOP district: not good, gomer republicans.

image.png

And the Hindenburg disaster was good for both lighter than air travel and the hydrogen industry.

Republicans win in Arizona 8, but Democrats overperform - CNNPolitics

Remarkable!
Something is fishy. I would look into Russian hacking. . . .

It's pretty obvious that leftists have a difficult time understanding that winning is winning. :D That is no surprise considering that they are of a belief that there are no "winners or losers" in life and that everyone should get a trophy. Wink wink.

You're right. Winning is winning, but winning isn't for always. You have to do that again in the next election.

The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

OTOH, the GOP hasn't the charisma of Trump, nor have they really done jack in the last year to impress me. And the Dems have given Trump a lot of bad press anyway for them to expect to ride his coattails.

But the Democrats have done absolutely ZERO (other than mock and accuse Trump). Their whole campaign is to bitch how bad the other side has been! Problem is that they've never shown they can do any better. So is there really this "Blue Wave" lurking around the corner waiting to crash in? I doubt it. The DNC hasn't done a thing to acquit themselves of the things that already cost them the Senate, House and Presidency. Frankly, much of the country longs for a third, better option. But I have no doubt seats will be won and lost on both sides. Neither side has shown the voter ANY evidence either of them have fixed or reformed a single damn thing, they are both still up to the same stupid tricks, so it is anyone's guess what we will have once the smoke clears in November. Whatever way it goes, I'm not expecting much.

Like lawyers, most politicians much better deserve to just be locked up in prison. It would be a better world for us all.

A win is a win. What percentage of voters participated?

:lol:

Hold on to that feeling of victory as long as you can.

Shrug.

I'm not concerned. At all.

Then you are going to have a rough November
Go back and read your posts about what you guaranteed would happen two Novembers ago.
Must suck to be you.

How is that relevant to this year?

The fact that you're wrong a lot is relevant.

Asshole.

It's pretty obvious that leftists have a difficult time understanding that winning is winning. :D That is no surprise considering that they are of a belief that there are no "winners or losers" in life and that everyone should get a trophy. Wink wink.
like you say - everyone gets a participation trophy. feelz good and all, but then again, i wonder if their "thank you for voting, your side loses" buttons are considered a viable trophy anymore.

Let's assume the DEM take the House.
Then there will be two years of constant DEM obstructionism.
The REPs agenda will come to a halt.
Let's see then what the voters think of two years of DEM obstruction in 2020.

View attachment 190017

And the Hindenburg disaster was good for both lighter than air travel and the hydrogen industry.

Republicans win in Arizona 8, but Democrats overperform - CNNPolitics

I read that article/charts/graphs.

I still don't understand how they can make any comparison about AZ8.
There was no Dem candidate in the last election. As for the dem
candidate outperforming...She got 20,000 less votes than the Green
Candidate got in 2016.

That election was about the dems scouring the country side to get what
few dems live down there to vote and hope that the GOP stayed home.
The GOP did, but they still won. Those folks won't stay home in November.

Forum List

Back