Dems abandon due process as they continue the assault on liberty

Bahahahaha!

Yeah that's the only response you have b/c you know all too many stupid liberals have espoused EXACTLY that opinion.
false! since transgender people aren't men, to be accurate some of them are, the woman to man type,.you have no real argument.
as to the gun owner bullshit if you are on terrorist a watch list you have given up right to own a firearm
if it's a mistake it can and will be corrected .
i'd much rather err on the side caution and inconvenience a few people for a short time than risk loosing more lives

NO ONE gives a shit what you rather do, you're an idiot.

You're as stupid as the moron who says "no you can't check people to make sure they have a right to buy a gun"

You're two sides of the same stupid coin and the fact that millions of morons like yall vote is exactly why we have morons in office who can't get a goddamned thing done.
wow is that partisan or what...

Wait, did you just claim that saying there are idiots on the left and the right on this issue is partisan?

LOL OMG you are beyond stupid.
Definition of partisan

1. 1 : a firm adherent to a party, faction, cause, or person; especially : one exhibiting blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance
your response proves me right.

Their repeated attacks on the Constitution and our civil as well as human rights continue. Their most recent attack is on the.process itself.

Democrats Abandon Due Process
This is a lie.

Which comes as no surprise because most on the right are liars.

First of all your post fails as a generalization fallacy.

Secondly it fails because it is a lie.

There are, or rather were before they went on vacation, members of Congress demanding a bill be voted on that would have taken away people's right to buy a firearm without due process via the highly secretive , and illegal, no fly list.

You partisan moron.
and you aren't ?

I'm neither a moron nor a partisan. You'll notice that i'm taking flack from both sides in this VERY thread.

Dumb fuck

LOL! And the predicted vulgarity. My case is made. You folks have fun.

Their repeated attacks on the Constitution and our civil as well as human rights continue. Their most recent attack is on the.process itself.

This is a lie.

There are, or rather were before they went on vacation, members of Congress demanding a bill be voted on that would have taken away people's right to buy a firearm without due process via the highly secretive , and illegal, no fly list.

You partisan moron.
and you aren't ?

I'm neither a moron nor a partisan. You'll notice that i'm taking flack from both sides in this VERY thread.

Dumb fuck
false you are more partisan and more of a moron then kosher hag and offensively small minded combined you have to be to agree with anything they spew .

Negative. I have also agreed with and thanks liberals on this board when they post something that is correct. I have likewise called conservatives stupid when they post something stupid.

You see how that works, that is the very antithesis of being partisan. I sometimes thinks conservatives are right, I something think liberals are right.

You on the other hand, being a partisan moron, think the left is ALWAYS correct.

This is a lie.

You partisan moron.
and you aren't ?

Dumb fuck

LOL! And the predicted vulgarity. My case is made. You folks have fun.

Oh, I've never denied being vulgar you worthless sack of dog shit.

This is a lie.

You partisan moron.
and you aren't ?

Dumb fuck
false you are more partisan and more of a moron then kosher hag and offensively small minded combined you have to be to agree with anything they spew .

Negative. I have also agreed with and thanks liberals on this board when they post something that is correct. I have likewise called conservatives stupid when they post something stupid.

You see how that works, that is the very antithesis of being partisan. I sometimes thinks conservatives are right, I something think liberals are right.

You on the other hand, being a partisan moron, think the left is ALWAYS correct.
^This is true. I myself have given him shit for being what I see as too liberal on some issues.

When have Democrats not assaulted the people's liberty? Just another day in D.C.

This is a lie.

You partisan moron.
and you aren't ?

Dumb fuck

if by correct you mean something you agree with?
Pretentious much?

You partisan moron.
and you aren't ?

Dumb fuck

Pretentious much?

That is correct, 99% of the time I am right when I post on here, because I verify facts before I post, I don't twist facts to support a mind that is already made u, and I don't give a fuck left or right, the right thing to do is the right thing to do.

and you aren't ?

Dumb fuck

Pretentious much?

That is correct, 99% of the time I am right when I post on here, because I verify facts before I post, I don't twist facts to support a mind that is already made u, and I don't give a fuck left or right, the right thing to do is the right thing to do.
bhaaaaaaaa

More liberal "thought"

"Men have the right to use a womens' restroom"
"Gun owner's don't have the right to due process"

Morons
Bahahahaha!

Yeah that's the only response you have b/c you know all too many stupid liberals have espoused EXACTLY that opinion.
false! since transgender people aren't men, to be accurate some of them are, the woman to man type,.you have no real argument.
as to the gun owner bullshit if you are on terrorist a watch list you have given up right to own a firearm
i'd much rather err on the side caution and inconvenience a few people for a short time than risk loosing more lives
So you were fine with Interning the Japanese in WW2? Right? And you have no problem with stop and frisk, right?

"Dems abandon due process as they continue the assault on liberty"

This is as ignorant as it is wrong.

The law that authorized the NICS database affords those denied the right to appeal the denial, satisfying all due process requirements.

There is no "violation" of the Second or Fifth Amendments; to claim otherwise is a lie
There is no way to know you are on the no fly list until you try to fly and no listed way to appeal that placement so no there is no process for repeal if they add removing your right to own firearms as well RETARD.

You're as stupid as the moron who says "no you can't check people to make sure they have a right to buy a gun"

You're two sides of the same stupid coin and the fact that millions of morons like yall vote is exactly why we have morons in office who can't get a goddamned thing done.

Wait, did you just claim that saying there are idiots on the left and the right on this issue is partisan?

Definition of partisan

1. 1 : a firm adherent to a party, faction, cause, or person; especially : one exhibiting blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance
You realize YOU just described yourself right?

More liberal "thought"

"Men have the right to use a womens' restroom"
"Gun owner's don't have the right to due process"

Morons
Bahahahaha!

So you were fine with Interning the Japanese in WW2? Right? And you have no problem with stop and frisk, right?
Another classic false comparison ...

Definition of partisan

You realize YOU just described yourself right?
Not even close but you just had to say something.

They shot and imprisoned protestors in Oregon for.peacefully occupying so called federal buildings.
What a liar you are. The assholes occupied those buildings by force of arms, and, if justice were to be done, would have been hung for treason. I hope the lot of them spend at least 20 in the federal lockup. And they have no right to complain, after all, they have succeeded in spending a lot of time on federal property with all of us supporting their crazy asses. In fact, they will probably even get lots of snacks. LOL

Forum List

Back