Dems Are Right: Pelosi’s Attacker Was a Deranged RW MAGA Supporter

I heard the guy was a democRat, peter puffer from the San Fransicko Who ever he was send him my love cause his heart is in the right place. He just got the wrong one.
Maybe you can take him in if you love him so much?

Oh my, what a weak comeback to the great point I made. Idol worshippers are susceptible to cults.
Get off your sorry idol worshipper ass and do something. Don't look for "heroes" to save your pathetic life. Do it yourself.
That is conservative values. You are not a conservative. You are not a liberal. You are a lemming.

Another great post by me. Whoa, I am good.

What "great point"? It's the same whine bitchy bitching you have been doing since 2016.

TRUMP SUPPORTERS TAKE NOTE. THIS NUT CASE IS THE TYPE OF CRAZY THAT BELIEVES TRUMP. TRUMP SUPPORTERS, HE IS YOU.
Trump supporters are not conservatives, they are not Republicans, they are all crazies who need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no evidence

If some MAGA nut went after your own family member that's a Dem you wouldn't be a bit upset about that either.
Just go with the odds. Its a safe bet with Deplorables. Not perfect as there is none. You Progs kill with impunity, and it is spreading to all areas.

Pelosi - in his underwear- gets attacked by a pro homosexual man in his underwear in Pelosi’s bedroom.

Even Deputy Barney Fife could connect the dots.
That is a disgusting accusation unless you are 100% sure.
You are not 100% sure.
You are trying to divert the focus on how crazy people are, that believe Trump's lies. People like Depape and you.

If some MAGA nut went after your own family member that's a Dem you wouldn't be a bit upset about that either.
If your gay spouse had a spat with their lover, both were injured, and it was going to hit the news, I guess you would try to blame Trump as well.

What "great point"? It's the same whine bitchy bitching you have been doing since 2016.
I say to you Marty.
Get off your sorry idol worshipper ass and do something. Don't look for "heroes" to save your pathetic life. Do it yourself.
That is conservative values. You are not a conservative. You are not a liberal. You are a lemming.

I will continue to say it until the lemming's, like you, are completely neutered. There has been slow progress since 2016. Trump is no longer President.
More and more Republicans are rejecting Trumpism. Soon you will be neutered. Trump empowered disgusting people like you. He goes, most of your power is gone.

This is the type of person who thinks the election was stolen. The type of person who believes what comes out of the Trump propaganda machine. A person who wants to be a hero like those on January 6th. Trump called the January 6th rioters heroes and promised to pardon them if elected.

Thank you weatherman for pointing out the extremes on the right and the left are actually the same. Extremists are extremists are extremists. They are all nuts.

If we were a nation of "Moderates" we probably wouldn't be in this mess.

That is a disgusting accusation unless you are 100% sure.
You are not 100% sure.
You are trying to divert the focus on how crazy people are, that believe Trump's lies. People like Depape and you.

The majority of things thay have been posted / reported is unsubstantiated propaganda and speculation.

Just about EVERYTHING iden, Democrats, Pelosi, and the fake news media have declared has been spin, bullshit and lies.

DePape's 'partner' and mother of his kids has declared:

1. DePape is and has been as lo g as she has known him been a PROGRESSIVE.

2. He is mentally ill

There is absutely NO EVIDENCE to support the (as of now) propaganda that DePape is a MAGA supporter or Conservative.

The claims that he is one is a desperate attempt by Biden, Pelosi, Democrats. And the fake news media to continue to try to demonize and paint all Trump supporters as violent threats.

I don't know why he was at the Prelosi home, why he was called 'a friend', why he had no pants on, why if he broke IN the glass from the door was on the outside, what DePape's reported injuries were, what DePape was really doing at the home, if Paul Pelosi is a 'peter puffer', or any other important details...

...but neither does Niden, Drmocrays, the surrogate liberal fake news, or parroting snowflakes.

Biden accusing DePape of being a MAGA supporter remi ds me of when Obama's professor buddy was arrested and, without knowing ine single fact in the incident - ehich he admitted, Barry still declared the pice were stupid, racist, and at fault. Of course none of that turned out tobe true.

The majority of things thay have been posted / reported is unsubstantiated propaganda and speculation.

Just about EVERYTHING iden, Democrats, Pelosi, and the fake news media have declared has been spin, bullshit and lies.

DePape's 'partner' and mother of his kids has declared:

1. DePape is and has been as lo g as she has known him been a PROGRESSIVE.

2. He is mentally ill

There is absutely NO EVIDENCE to support the (as of now) propaganda that DePape is a MAGA supporter or Conservative.

The claims that he is one is a desperate attempt by Biden, Pelosi, Democrats. And the fake news media to continue to try to demonize and paint all Trump supporters as violent threats.

I don't know why he was at the Prelosi home, why he was called 'a friend', why he had no pants on, why if he broke IN the glass from the door was on the outside, what DePape's reported injuries were, what DePape was really doing at the home, if Paul Pelosi is a 'peter puffer', or any other important details...

...but neither does Niden, Drmocrays, the surrogate liberal fake news, or parroting snowflakes.

Biden accusing DePape of being a MAGA supporter remi ds me of when Obama's professor buddy was arrested and, without knowing ine single fact in the incident - ehich he admitted, Barry still declared the pice were stupid, racist, and at fault. Of course none of that turned out tobe true.
Just your typical pro homo pot smoking nudist living in Berzerkly MAGA Trump supporter.

If your gay spouse had a spat with their lover, both were injured, and it was going to hit the news, I guess you would try to blame Trump as well.
I don't have a gay spouse, don't swing that way, fuckhead. You? You'll never get over the taste of Trump's ass.

I say to you Marty.

I will continue to say it until the lemming's, like you, are completely neutered. There has been slow progress since 2016. Trump is no longer President.
More and more Republicans are rejecting Trumpism. Soon you will be neutered. Trump empowered disgusting people like you. He goes, most of your power is gone.
That's what they're afraid of. Trump needs them & vice versa. They feed off each other.

Forum List

Back