Dems Are Right: Pelosi’s Attacker Was a Deranged RW MAGA Supporter

No it's not. Republicans working for the government seldom believe anything that Republicans stand for. They registered as a Republican purely for purposes of career advancement.

They got elected. Some Republicans must think they stand for Republican issues.

I had a friend who was a pretty solid Republican when I met him, but after being a contractor for the CIA for 10 years he became one of those sleazy urchins like Colonel flag from M.A.S.H.
Colonel Flagg is hilarious. I will give him that.

DePape's 'significant other' and mother of his children has already stated he is / has always been a PROGRESSIVE.

Biden, Pelosi, Democrats, the fake news media, and parroting snowflakes trying desperately to make this a 'MAGA thing' can all suck it - another failed, manufactured Democrat scandal crashes and burns.

DropMic.jpg

Meanwhile some insane parents are having their toddlers change gender by operations. The proof of these things is about the results of the agendas.
Deflecting. That bad for you, eh? I guess you have no time to condemn violent rhetoric and violent actions.

Thanks for your opinion.

I know what you've been told to think.
I know the facts about Mueller. He prosecuted the Enron case, and all his convictions were thrown out. Andrew Weissmann was his henchman. Mueller also prosecuted senator stevens of Alaska. after the DOJ threw the case out, Stevens lost his bid for reelection by 2%.

This is the scumbag you believe we're supposed to trust.

I know the facts about Mueller. He prosecuted the Enron case, and all his convictions were thrown out. Andrew Weissmann was his henchman. Mueller also prosecuted senator stevens of Alaska. after the DOJ threw the case out, Stevens lost his bid for reelection by 2%.

This is the scumbag you believe we're supposed to trust.
Of course you're not supposed to believe. Mueller was investigating the Trump campaign so the right wing media dumped any and all, true or untrue, stories to smear him. Just like they did with clinton, Obama, the FBI, the IRS, even the guy who attacked Palosi's husband.

To find out who's next just wait for who pisses off Trump next.

The thread topic has been debunked already, abd now discussion is drifting into debunked Russian collusuion, showing how desperate snowflakes are for anything with wich to 'fet Trump'.

The police stated DePape broke into the back of the house. The photo of the door shows glass on the outside of the house / door. If you break a window / glass pane to get IN to a house, the glass wiuld be in the INSIDE of the house, not OUTSIDE, no?

Forum List

Back