Dems' attacks on Koch brothers failed

Voters didn't buy it: Left struggled to move voters with Koch attacks and other big-money messages - The Washington Post

Why not?

The answer is (and was) obvious. Both parties are bought off.

Duh.

Yes, both parties are bought off but there are also a ton of average people who are too dumb to see who's fucking them over. Do you remember that Koch sponsored site a few years ago that showed ordinary people with a handwritten note about being underwater in their house and working 3 jobs but 'not complaining'? Ship of fools...

I am never clear about what the left thinks. Are Republicans slacked jawed Bible thumbing gun toting gay hating poor racist southern KKK members or diabolically rich patrons?

When ever one seeks what the Left has in mind....watch what they claim the other side is doing.

Voters didn't buy it: Left struggled to move voters with Koch attacks and other big-money messages - The Washington Post

Why not?

The answer is (and was) obvious. Both parties are bought off.

Duh.

95% of the Dem base thinks the Koch Brothers are a crack ring.

They kept hammering and hammering, without once looking in the mirror.

That was the amazing part to me.

Yup. They hammered away at the Koch brothers while conveniently ignoring the George Soros's of the world.

Can you provide what you consider the result of the government being "bought off?" What is it that the Koch brothers are buying? Or attempting to buy?

Influence, like any other large donor.

Obviously.

Was this a trick question?

Influence to do what? Like gut EPA regulations? Or to make EPA regulations reasonable? Perception is Reality.

I love the fact that the left wasted MILLIONS of dollars attempting to demonize the Koch Brothers instead of putting the money to better use backing their candidates.

A huge waste of time and money. YAY!

btw Also wasting a ton of money to buy the election if we want to class party donations that way was that asshole Bloomberg. I think his was in the neighborhood of 50 million plus he flushed down the drain.

BUT ooooooooooooooooh my favorite target errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr donor that lost mega cash was that asshole Tom Steyer.

Drum roll.....................................are you ready?

74 million freaking buckolas!

HAHAHAHA! And now we get to shove the Keystone up his ass.

btw Also wasting a ton of money to buy the election if we want to class party donations that way was that asshole Bloomberg. I think his was in the neighborhood of 50 million plus he flushed down the drain.

BUT ooooooooooooooooh my favorite target errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr donor that lost mega cash was that asshole Tom Steyer.

Oh, you get to shove Keystone up his ass? Out of curiosity, what's in it for you?

What is disturbing is that RWs are in favor of having their votes bought and paid for.

Right or left, Dem or Repub, we need to get Big Money out of our elections. That will never happen though because the stupid right welcomed criminals like the Koch's in and there is no way now to get rid of them.

In years to come, you RWs can tell your grandchildren that you voted to take their future away from them. Be sure to tell them that you were wrong about the Koch's and that the liberals were correct about them being incredibly evil.

I'm just thrilled to death that the right has individuals like the Koch brothers to fight against all the left wing union money, Soros, Bloomberg, Steyer et al.

Teachers Union alone put in 60 million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ count that 60 million dollars of their union members money and lost it in this election.

I never want to hear these sons of bitches cry poor again. Evah.

You want big money out elections? You first luddly.

Oh, you get to shove Keystone up his ass? Out of curiosity, what's in it for you?

The sweet smell of victory over envirowhackos.

:)

You kind of sound like one of those pathetic souls who base their self esteem and life satisfaction on the current season of their favorite sports team. Whatever makes you happy I guess.

You kind of sound like one of those pathetic souls who base their self esteem and life satisfaction on the current season of their favorite sports team. Whatever makes you happy I guess.

Oh bite me. I'm a mega true blue conservationist who has been pushing back against all the bullshit over the Keystone for years now.

My forte is in water conservation but I jumped into the fray over the Keystone because it has all been about politics and has nothing to do with the environment.

I detest liars. And the envirowhackos and their masters like the Steyers, the Buffets and the Rockefellers of the world are mega liars.

So this victory will be sweet. And it's been worth the battle.

Oh bite me. I'm a mega true blue conservationist who has been pushing back against all the bullshit over the Keystone for years now.

My forte is in water conservation but I jumped into the fray over the Keystone because it has all been about politics and has nothing to do with the environment.

I detest liars. And the envirowhackos and their masters like the Steyers, the Buffets and the Rockefellers of the world are mega liars.

I'm sure the Koch brothers appreciate your loyalty to their cause. Just don't ask for any money.

I'm sure the Koch brothers appreciate your loyalty to their cause. Just don't ask for any money.

Oh this battle of mine against envirowhackos has been going on for decades before the Keystone XL.

This is very personal for me. I detest the billions upon billions of wasted dollars going to insane and unfounded enviro projects that do nothing to help mother earth.

I despise with a passion you can't even dream of the idiot wanna be environmentalists who jump on issues just to put their face out there like Darryl Hannah because they drain time, effort and money away from true blue conservation projects.

This has been a very personal journey for me one more time in my life.

I started fighting for the rights of First Nations over Grassy Narrows. That swung me into water conservation battles. I have fought intensive hog farming on aquifers.

This has been just another conservation battle in my life. I'm sure it won't be the last.

I am one happy camper.

What is it that the Koch brothers are buying? Or attempting to buy?

Really freewilly? Really? After all this time on a political message board, you couldn't figure out that the ultra rich buy access, influence and loyalty from our wonderful politicians.

Both parties do that. And it sucks because I can't do that. I don't have billions in money to "give" away to a politician.

And really freewilly. Do you think ultra rich people give up all that money for no consideration. They give away hundreds of millions of dollars out of the goodness of their hearts. But only to politicians. Cause they are "needy".

Please don't say that's what you believe.
Yes you can. You give money and time to organizations that have like minded people who are willing to petition government.

Its called 'freedom of association'.

Oh this battle of mine against envirowhackos has been going on for decades before the Keystone XL.

This is very personal for me. I detest the billions upon billions of wasted dollars going to insane and unfounded enviro projects that do nothing to help mother earth.

I despise with a passion you can't even dream of the idiot wanna be environmentalists who jump on issues just to put their face out there like Darryl Hannah because they drain time, effort and money away from true blue conservation projects.

This has been a very personal journey for me one more time in my life.

I started fighting for the rights of First Nations over Grassy Narrows. That swung me into water conservation battles. I have fought intensive hog farming on aquifers.

This has been just another conservation battle in my life. I'm sure it won't be the last.

I am one happy camper.

These sound like worthy causes. I think you might be sadly disappointed in the Koch brothers if you looked at what they actually stand for however. And the attitude of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' doesn't always work out so well in the end.

Can you provide what you consider the result of the government being "bought off?" What is it that the Koch brothers are buying? Or attempting to buy?

The Koch Brothers are Plutocrats. They believe they are entitled to the great wealth they inherited and with great wealth comes a great responsibility - to keep it and grow it. Thus, taxes are evil, regulations are evil, labor unions are evil and the poor are poor because they are inferior. If only the poor worked hard they wouldn't be poor for long; easily believed by those who were born with a golden spoon in their mouth.

Example of the government being bought off:

George Soros invests millions into Anthem- Blue Cross. He then funds hate sites MoveOn and ThinkProgress to promote mandatory health insurance. He backs democrats in the house and senate who will further his scheme of mandatory health insurance and puts his stooge Obama in the White House. Laws are passed dictating that all shall buy the product he promotes or face the secret police (IRS).

That is government bought and paid for.

Forum List

Back