Dems' attacks on Koch brothers failed

Fine, OK asshole,,, your effort to obfuscate is failing; your opinion is worthless and if you eschew vulgarity you might consider putting uncensored on ignore.

Now, can we get back to the OP?

Why would he want to put me on ignore? Meathead is not offering ignorant positions which he cannot defend, ergo I will not tear his posts to shreds.

There is a concept here, that you will never glean.

The lady ^^^ doth protest too much.
Sorry Wry, you can't pull off the intellectual bit, even here.

Fine, OK asshole,,, your effort to obfuscate is failing; your opinion is worthless and if you eschew vulgarity you might consider putting uncensored on ignore.

Now, can we get back to the OP?

Why would he want to put me on ignore? Meathead is not offering ignorant positions which he cannot defend, ergo I will not tear his posts to shreds.

There is a concept here, that you will never glean.

The lady ^^^ doth protest too much.
Sorry Wry, you can't pull off the intellectual bit, even here.

sob... but I tried so hard. Posting evidence as I did couldn't trump your opinion, an opinion you posted three times sans evidence. Stating I'm not very bright is from the same source, and lacks evidence too.

It may be you're simply a liar, someone who makes up stories about others so as to feel relevant. You're not. You even fail at NIGYYSOB.

Voters didn't buy it: Left struggled to move voters with Koch attacks and other big-money messages - The Washington Post

Why not?

The answer is (and was) obvious. Both parties are bought off.

Duh.

Wow. Maybe do an hours worth of research.

ALL Parties (not both) are bought off.

It's important for the American people to view where the finances come from.

Voters didn't "buy it" is nonsense. Voters aren't informed yet is the truth. Once voters see Koch is paying for anti-alternative energy programs they will turn around. And thanks to the internet, massive amounts of information are getting spilled onto the voters. The voters that can't figure out the internet don't get the massive amounts of information at their fingertips. They will be phased out very soon.

Voters didn't buy it: Left struggled to move voters with Koch attacks and other big-money messages - The Washington Post

Why not?

Duh.

Voters didn't "buy it" is nonsense. Voters aren't informed yet is the truth. Once voters see Koch is paying for anti-alternative energy programs they will turn around. And thanks to the internet, massive amounts of information are getting spilled onto the voters. The voters that can't figure out the internet don't get the massive amounts of information at their fingertips. They will be phased out very soon.

Yes, I've pointed out many times that the parties are bought off.

Thanks for the news flash.

Why not?

Duh.

Both the source of the money and the agenda, sometimes hidden, of the recipient are most important. The two competing sets here and everywhere in history are Labor and Capital. Both need each other yet each wants more from the other than they are willing, or able, to give.

Voters are inundated with false and misleading propaganda from both sides in election years, and in the case of capital (generally) year around in print and TV ads.

How many ads has the reader seen in off years from Chevron Corp. or Exxon, and what is their purpose other than Public Relations - a needed commodity for an industry which pollutes our environment and is enormously profitable.

So we need to stem that tide by rolling back environmental protection?

Stem WHAT tide, Comrade? The tide of long life? I indeed believe that you of the left would love to limit the life span of the proles. If only you could find a way to work us for 30 years and then dispose of us, eh Comrade?

Is THAT what decent and moderate people believe? Do they believe that restriction on toxins are evil?

We, the men of reason, believe in facts. We live in the world - there are toxins in this world. Mercury exists in ALL water - period. You seek to use fear as a club to beat down the producers and make them your servant. Fear is born of ignorance, ignorance that you of the left promote and spread.

What are the threshold levels where mercury is harmful? Do the EPA thresholds reflect scientific facts?

Comrade, the FDA holds 1 ppm as the safe level for fish, why do you claim allowing 1/1000 of that level in water will "increase premature death and disease?" Well, because you are a demagogue of course, you seek to sew fear to gain political power.

Such is the way of Communists.

Facts? We KNOW toxic methyl mercury is hazardous to human health. That is a FACT. And yes, mercury exists in all water, but polluters more than DOUBLE the level. In the 'real world' you claim to reside in, Republicans in the House passed H.R. 2250, a dangerous bill that allows mercury and other toxic air pollution to pour freely from thousands of the nation's worst air polluters. H.R. 2250 exempts industrial boilers (the on-site power plants at major industrial plants) and industrial waste incinerators from the Clean Air Act's pollution control requirements. It encourages companies to burn tires, plastics, used chemicals, spent solvents and other industrial wastes without doing anything to control the resulting toxic air pollution.

Know Where It's Coming From
Each year power plants and other sources create tons of mercury pollution, which makes its way into our homes and bodies in fish.
Some of the major sources of mercury pollution in the US include coal-fired power plants, boilers, steel production, incinerators, and cement plants. Power plants are the largest source, emitting around 33 tons of mercury pollution in the US annually, and contributing to almost half of all mercury emissions. Large boilers and heaters, many of which are powered by coal, are the next largest source of mercury emissions, followed by steel production. Incinerators, once the largest source of mercury in the U.S. have drastically reduced emissions, though they remain the fourth largest source. Overall, mercury emissions have gone down by 65 percent in the US over the past two decades.

So the REAL irony in your 'real world' is you call me a communist, yet the America you support would be IDENTICAL to the environmental wasteland that was the USSR...

That is a FACT comrade...

Why not?

Duh.

Both the source of the money and the agenda, sometimes hidden, of the recipient are most important. The two competing sets here and everywhere in history are Labor and Capital. Both need each other yet each wants more from the other than they are willing, or able, to give.

Voters are inundated with false and misleading propaganda from both sides in election years, and in the case of capital (generally) year around in print and TV ads.

How many ads has the reader seen in off years from Chevron Corp. or Exxon, and what is their purpose other than Public Relations - a needed commodity for an industry which pollutes our environment and is enormously profitable.

"Labor and Capital. Both need each other" True. But corporate profits are at an all time high, workers wages are at an all time low. The balance needs to be restored.

Forum List

Back