Dems' attacks on Koch brothers failed

I though Obambam was going to: stem the tides while he is healing the planet?

my gawd who speaks that way? I can't stand these people who acts like preachers instead of President

Be careful, given that AGW has taken a beating and basically is a proven fraud, it isn't a huge stretch for the leftists to claim that it was all real, but that Obama made it all stop.

Fuck you.

Well said Comrade, you have employed every bit of logic that any expects from you. :thup:

"Fuck you" is an idiom which reflects an opinion; said opinion, when addressed to an asshole who cannot be reasoned with, is a logical response.

Fuck you!
Fuck you is not an idiom idiot.

"Idioms exist in every language. An idiom is a word or phrase that is not taken literally, like “bought the farm” has nothing to do with purchasing real estate, but refers to dying.

Link: Idiom Examples

Fuck you.

Well said Comrade, you have employed every bit of logic that any expects from you. :thup:

"Fuck you" is an idiom which reflects an opinion; said opinion, when addressed to an asshole who cannot be reasoned with, is a logical response.

Fuck you!

"Idioms exist in every language. An idiom is a word or phrase that is not taken literally, like “bought the farm” has nothing to do with purchasing real estate, but refers to dying.

Idiom Examples

The above is an example of evidence, something uncensored scorns as a Marxist construct.
I obviously understand what an idiom is and you obviously did not. "Fuck you" is not an idiom and an uninformed pedant would claim it to be.

Fuck you.

Fuck you!

Idiom Examples

The above is an example of evidence, something uncensored scorns as a Marxist construct.
I obviously understand what an idiom is and you obviously did not. "Fuck you" is not an idiom and an uninformed pedant would claim it to be.

Thanks for you opinion Meathead, do you have any probative evidence to prove me and the dictionary wrong?

Fuck you!

Idiom Examples

Thanks for you opinion Meathead, do you have any probative evidence to prove me and the dictionary wrong?
Seriously,did you actually read the definition?

Fuck you!

Idiom Examples

I did, if I'm mistaken please provide a source, your opinion is not one I will believe.

I've checked two sources and "Fuck you" meets the definition: "An idiom is a word or phrase that is used habitually with special meaning". Seems "Fuck you" is a phrase, and does convey a special meaning.

BTW, your opinion is not probative evidence.

Last edited:

Idiom Examples

I did, if I'm mistaken please provide a source, your opinion is not one I will believe.

I've checked two sources and "Fuck you" meets the definition: "An idiom is a word or phrase that is used habitually with special meaning". Seems "Fuck you" is a phrase, and does convey a special meaning.
Idioms are collocations of words which make no sense, such as "a chip on your shoulder". You're way out of your league here shorty.

I though Obambam was going to: stem the tides while he is healing the planet?

my gawd who speaks that way? I can't stand these people who acts like preachers instead of President

Be careful, given that AGW has taken a beating and basically is a proven fraud, it isn't a huge stretch for the leftists to claim that it was all real, but that Obama made it all stop.

oh man, I wouldn't put it past them. The Obots are that desperate

Idiom Examples

Idioms are collocations of words which make no sense, such as "a chip on your shoulder". You're way out of your league here shorty.

Again an opinion? Sorry buddy, your effort to obfuscate is failing.

I am not your buddy. "Fuck you" is a low-life vulgar expression, but not an idiom. I don't like bottom feeders.

Opinion: "An opinion is a belief or a conclusion, which may or may not be substantiated by positive knowledge or proof. If not substantiated, and opinion is prejudice".

Link: Models for Writers, 7th edition

I am not your buddy. "Fuck you" is a low-life vulgar expression, but not an idiom. I don't like bottom feeders.

Fine, OK asshole,,, your effort to obfuscate is failing; your opinion is worthless and if you eschew vulgarity you might consider putting uncensored on ignore.

Now, can we get back to the OP?

Who in the United States has concentrated, or wants to concentrate, the means of production in the hands of "central planners"? Who are the "central planners"?

When I say you are vacuous,,,,

So, what are the aims and goals of the ACA? Is it to provide a more market oriented health care system, or to take 1/6th of the economy and place it in the hands of central planners?

Try to answer without being vulgar if you can. And speak to public utilities, what is your opinion of them?

When I was young, the telephone system was a government monopoly - due to how important it was, the government ran it. A "long distance call" from Los Angeles to Sacramento cost $.47 for three minutes - I had to pay for my own calls. That is about $5 in today's money. This was the wonder of government regulation, that a simple call was expensive, you needed to set a timer when you talked.

Today of course, telephones are unregulated and there is no such thing as long distance - a call to Sacramento costs nothing at all. Hell, I can call Mexico City at no additional cost.

This is the difference between government control and market control. You of the far left always advocate for more and more government, that the answer to any problem is to place it in the hands of the government, but my experience is every time a process or product is REMOVED from government, it improves.

Fuck you.

Fuck you!

By "reasoned with" you mean "blindly accepts KOS talking points," then?

Oh, I note that the only one who has employed "vulgar language" in our exchange is you . It's quite alright, hypocrisy is a vital part of leftism...

Fine, OK asshole,,, your effort to obfuscate is failing; your opinion is worthless and if you eschew vulgarity you might consider putting uncensored on ignore.

Why would he want to put me on ignore? Meathead is not offering ignorant positions which he cannot defend, ergo I will not tear his posts to shreds.

There is a concept here, that you will never glean.

Why would he want to put me on ignore? Meathead is not offering ignorant positions which he cannot defend, ergo I will not tear his posts to shreds.

The lady ^^^ doth protest too much.

The lady ^^^ doth protest too much.

^^^^^^ still missed the concept. :thup:

Forum List

Back