Dems Busted In hypocritical Outrage Again - This Time About 'TRUMP' Tear Gas Border Confrontation

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

SELECTIVE OUTRAGE?

Dems blast Trump over border confrontation, but migrants

"Democrats are expressing outrage that U.S. border agents on Sunday shot rounds of tear gas at caravan migrants who threw rocks at law enforcement while trying to breach the U.S.-Mexico border. But critics hammering the Trump administration are glossing over a similar episode that occurred under then-President Barack Obama.

In 2013, during the Obama administration, Border Patrol agents
reportedly used pepper spray to fend off a group of approximately 100 migrants who attempted to rush the same San Ysidro port of entry.

A San Diego Union-Tribune article at the time said agents fired "pepper balls" and used other “intermediate use-of-force devices” to repel the crowd. The migrants in that confrontation also reportedly threw rocks and bottles at U.S. authorities."

Don't Democrats / snowflakes EVER get tired of being exposed as hypocritical whiny, false-narrative little a$$holes who are always accusing / attacking others of / for doing what they have done / do?

OBVIOUSY NOT!

Obama agents pepper-sprayed migrants: History challenges caravan response outrage

Yeah, the usual, do as we say, not as we do.
People are catching on, though.

Liberals need to do some research before they get outraged. I loved the kids in cages they soiled their pants over. Especially since the pictures they were outraged over, were taken while Obama was president. Lol, you can't make this stuff up.

Hold on. You cons need to get your bullshit straight .

I thought obama did nothing about immigration and was pro open border ?

Now he was pro strong border and is doing the same as Trump ?

Which is it . You can’t have your lies go both ways .

He had to look strong once in a while. Even a blind squirel gets a nut every now and then.

Liberals need to do some research before they get outraged. I loved the kids in cages they soiled their pants over. Especially since the pictures they were outraged over, were taken while Obama was president. Lol, you can't make this stuff up.
And they still deny it. Willful ignorance at its best.

Dude, this was WEAK SPIN, even for you. Firing some tear gas pellets has nothing to do with aiding, protecting, enabling violent illegal gangs, illegals, human traffickers, Federal Law-violating Sanctuary cities, etc......

Dude, this was WEAK SPIN, even for you. Firing some tear gas pellets has nothing to do with aiding, protecting, enabling violent illegal gangs, illegals, human traffickers, Federal Law-violating Sanctuary cities, etc......

You cons spin the lies . If trump does some thing with immigration that gets bad press you say “obama did it too!” . Then all other times you say obama did nothing . When it’s convenient for you .

You cons spin the lies .

STFU, Timmy. What do you not understand? Snowflakes are 'triggered' about the Trump administration tear gassing violent illegals storming the border....having no clue or not caring that Obama's administration did it in 2013.

FAIL!

who said he was strong pro-open border in this? all anyone said was obama used the same type of force trump did but the press didn't care when obama did it but now it's a huge crime.

stop twisting this shit so you can get a shot in.

SELECTIVE OUTRAGE?

Dems blast Trump over border confrontation, but migrants

"Democrats are expressing outrage that U.S. border agents on Sunday shot rounds of tear gas at caravan migrants who threw rocks at law enforcement while trying to breach the U.S.-Mexico border. But critics hammering the Trump administration are glossing over a similar episode that occurred under then-President Barack Obama.

In 2013, during the Obama administration, Border Patrol agents reportedly used pepper spray to fend off a group of approximately 100 migrants who attempted to rush the same San Ysidro port of entry.

A San Diego Union-Tribune article at the time said agents fired "pepper balls" and used other “intermediate use-of-force devices” to repel the crowd. The migrants in that confrontation also reportedly threw rocks and bottles at U.S. authorities."

Don't Democrats / snowflakes EVER get tired of being exposed as hypocritical whiny, false-narrative little a$$holes who are always accusing / attacking others of / for doing what they have done / do?

OBVIOUSY NOT!

Obama agents pepper-sprayed migrants: History challenges caravan response outrage

Tear gas and OC spray is to kind. It should have been rubber bullets and LRAD's.

You cons spin the lies .

STFU, Timmy. What do you not understand? Snowflakes are 'triggered' about the Trump administration tear gassing violent illegals storming the border....having no clue or not caring that Obama's administration did it in 2013.

FAIL!

What don’t you understand? You going to tell me conservatives don’t constantly say obama did nothing about border security? He’ll it’s a thread topic at least once a day . It’s a talking point for the gop .

neither can you right?

What don’t you understand? You going to tell me conservatives don’t constantly say obama did nothing about border security?

Nice attempt to change the discussion away from the 'bottom line' / basis of this entire thread --

Snowflakes are 'triggered' about the Trump administration tear gassing violent illegals storming the border....having no clue or not caring that Obama's administration did it in 2013.

Bwuhahahaha...

You cons spin the lies . If trump does some thing with immigration that gets bad press you say “obama did it too!” . Then all other times you say obama did nothing . When it’s convenient for you .
well obammy did do it. why do you contest that? it's recorded. And we are in the same position today as when he was there, so what did he do?

You cons spin the lies .

FAIL!
timmy thinks it's ok to throw rocks at cops. Most likely wants them all to die. let all crime rule!!!

Forum List

Back