Dems continue to support him- N.Y. Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver accused of $4 million bribery and

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
The radical secular progressive movement has no morals. If it feels good..... well.....

-Geaux
------------------------------------

N.Y. Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver accused of $4 million bribery and kickback scheme, Dems continue to support him
Silver, who has been one of the most powerful lawmakers in Albany for more than two decades, surrendered to authorities Thursday morning. A five-count federal complaint accuses him of accepting millions from firms seeking his influence in Albany.

nydailynews_cplogo.png

Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver: 'I Will Be Vindicated'
NY Daily News

18684081.jpg

Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver declared his innocence Thursday after facing bombshell federal corruption charges of soliciting $4 million in dirty money over the last 15 years.

“I am confident that after a full hearing and due process, I will be vindicated of these charges,” a relaxed Silver announced after his release on $200,000 bond following a Manhattan Federal Court hearing.

Silver, spied earlier taking an uncomfortable ride to the courthouse alongside an FBI agent, made his brief appearance after U.S. Attorney Preet Bhahara blasted him as the epitome of a corrupt politician.

Sheldon Silver accused of 4 million corruption scheme - NY Daily News

Forum List

Back