Dems' continuing witch hunt may put Trump back in the White House

Really? A majority?

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Most Americans are very (34%) or somewhat confident (29%) that votes in the upcoming midterm elections will be accurately cast and counted. The combined 63% is little improved from the record low of 59% recorded in both 2008 and 2020.

While I do not believe any major election fraud could have been kept secret, the fact is also that all elections have always had lots of fraud.
Like the 2000 elections, where over 40k legal voters prevented because convicted felons had similar names, hanging chads, butterfly ballots, etc.
And the ONLY reason to ever use voting machines are because they are so easy to cheat.
Electronic counts are trivial to subvert, and who knows what happens to the paper?
We should go back to simpler voting techniques.

Actually trump shows more signs of dementia, as witnessed by his psychotic episodes, including tantrums and meltdowns. This is why he's so irrational and always emotional, even asking for pity from his supporters because " all these things were done to me. ". Yeah, right !

I dislike Trump, but LOTS of ILLEGAL things were done to him, like the 2 impeachments and the illegal search of Mar-a-lago.

Impeachments found nothing, so were fake and libelous, and presidents are obviously immune to any classified doc law, by law.

I dislike Trump, but LOTS of ILLEGAL things were done to him, like the 2 impeachments and the illegal search of Mar-a-lago.

Impeachments found nothing, so were fake and libelous, and presidents are obviously immune to any classified doc law, by law.
The data collected convinced a majority of senators to vote guilty ( 57 ) but they failed to get a 2/3rds. Majority for conviction ( 67 ). Only 43 voted not guilty. I do not care for trump at all, way too many flaws for a single human being. He committed many illegal acts and continues to be a threat to our nation and our freedoms.

Forum List

Back