Dems' continuing witch hunt may put Trump back in the White House

Don't you mean that when SOME Republicans didn't like what they heard on FOX, they switched to OAN so they could find a place that agrees with them? OAN is even more far right (if such a thing is possible) than FOX.
OAN newscasters realized something funny was going on.

OAN newscasters realized something funny was going on.

You mean OAN was so pissed that Trump lost the election that they kept going with the conspiracy theories, even when everyone else said the election was legit. But, keep listening to only those who agree with and back up your bullshit, if that's what helps you sleep at night.

It's a fair assessment.....Most sane people have a sense of right and wrong.....Trouble is we are dealing with dems.
Sane people don't believe every lie that comes out of the mouth of a prolific liar like trump. That is pure insanity.

FqY2r7MWIAIn_kV

Nobody is in love with Dems, Biden or the Dem economy. They are going to need another vote buying scheme to have a chance in 2024.
that's my view.

But then the Lori Lightfoot thing gives us great hope. I mean, if the Chicago vote system is intact

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Well now that you mention it Bob Hope might have had it right about dems.

You really need to stop talking about yourself. Trump will lose and take the Republican Party down with him. You cultists are brainless which is a requirement for being a Trump supporter.

Nobody is in love with Dems, Biden or the Dem economy. They are going to need another vote buying scheme to have a chance in 2024.

They love Trump and the Republicans even less. The Dems don't need a vote buying scheme as we have fascist Republicans.

Him or somebody like him will be coming back...

Americans can not stand this crazy and sick Biden circus anymore.

Republican fascism is the threat to America. Biden looks like George Washington compared to Donald Trump.

Lol, let's hope Trump gets the Republican nomination. Nothing will make election day easier for Democrats.
dumb
Trump won TWICE

just because you crooks did something crooked---he was not able to take his rightful place in the WH. But that's on y'all

You are all going to Hell (see Faustina Diary 741 for what Hell is like).. I can virtually guarantee that (unless you repent). God is not mocked. Whatsoever you sow, so shall you reap (even if it is "only" in eternity)

dumb
Trump won TWICE

just because you crooks did something crooked---he was not able to take his rightful place in the WH. But that's on y'all

You are all going to Hell (see Faustina Diary 741 for what Hell is like).. I can virtually guarantee that (unless you repent). God is not mocked. Whatsoever you sow, so shall you reap (even if it is "only" in eternity)
Lol, retard story time. Hilarious Tell me some more stories retard. I know today's repug retards love fantasy but Biden is in office not Trump but hey retard you are entertaining!

Forum List

Back