Dems don't think illegals should follow same rules as citizens

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
There were clear rules for those attending the SOTU, at least for the citizens.

Everyone was required to provide proper ID, including a Social Security number. Yet, somehow, the Dems managed to have illegal aliens in attendance.

Just like at the border, illegal aliens get special privileges and are not expected to follow laws.

Couldn't the Republicans have banned them from attending considering that there is no way they could legally provide the required documents?

"In advance of the big night I had to provide the congressman’s staff with my name and birthdate and Social Security number. It all made perfect sense what with the president and the vice president and all the other important people in the House chamber.

So you can imagine my surprise when I learned there were several DACA recipients in the audience and one was seated in our midst. How she gained entry into the building without a Social Security card is beyond me.

Rep. Mike Levin, D-Calif., acknowledged that he had invited an illegal immigrant to attend the SOTU. She had been an intern on his campaign in 2018. The congressman could have selected a law-abiding, American taxpayer to watch the SOTU but instead, he chose someone who does not even legally belong in the country. What made that person so special?"

Todd Starnes: I had a front-row seat at Trump's State of the Union -- You won't believe what I saw

Isn't harboring an illegal immigrant a crime? Those Democrats need to be prosecuted.

Forum List

Back