Dems find voters don't care about the Mueller report

As the Mueller report looms, Democrats find voters would rather talk 'kitchen-table' issues

LEESBURG, Va. — House Democrats pushing for the release of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian election interference say they are not hearing much interest on the subject from their constituents back home...…

Now that the public is realizing just how bad they've been duped into this hoax...…..they don't care anymore. The people are more interested in what really effects their own daily lives and maybe, just maybe the DC Dumocrats might get their heads out of their asses and get on with real issues instead of trying to fester the TDS pimple on their noses.

33036447fdhhb_sm.png
It’s amazing what trump gets away with. No one cares anymore. We’ve grown immune. For example after calling Elizabeth warren pochahontis trump said his dad was born in Germany.

The other day trump said he didn’t know much about Wikileaks but he talked about it constantly on the campaign trail

You call that getting away with something???

But you all have already decided what the "facts" are. Reality has no bearing on your viewpoint.

Prediction: If Barr says Trump did nothing actionable, you will ALL screech "HE'S LYING!!!"

I guarantee it.

I strongly suspect what the facts are, but it will take the actual report being released to find out what they are. I, and a hell of a lot of others just don't trust Barr.
If the facts do not support your fantasy, you WILL screech "HE'S LYING!!!"

I know it. You know it.
We are not brainwashed like you are. We don't have to make up conspiracies to explain the lies we Believe. We have facts journalists and law enforcement.

well you've finally admitted it...……...you believe the lies from your journalists. and you call us dupes?????

yes, you are brainwashed by those MSM journalists. You believe everything they tell you and you just can't get enough of them.
Tell me some of their lies, super duper. How is Hillary's trial coming along, and Obama's learners holders the FBI's etc etc? What total garbage, brainwashed functional moron. I don't just have Fox Murdoch newspapers and demagogues like Rush Limbaugh Levin Infowars and all the other garbage online circle-jerk of propagandists. I have every respected journalist and law enforcement in the world on my side, dumbass!

Name one, just one, SuperFaggotDupe.

A) You damn sure ain't got all law enforcement on your side, CuckooDupe. :cuckoo:

four dense pages he sent Congress.
Expect the Barr Letter to continue to make headlines until election day 2020:
Mueller Report Exceeds 300 Pages, Raising Questions About Four-Page Summary

Ooohhh, the NY Times which blatantly and shamelessly lied to the American people for two years has "questions.."

Fuck the lying demagogues of the Times, they have ZERO credibility. Holocaust denying, Stalin loving piles of shit.
Guess you haven'r heard {no surprise} there's a judge out there that wants to see if Barrs redactions are FOS and it won't be the first time Barr is full of shit

Oh, an Obama Judge wants to get in the papers and be a big party hero? Fuck the scumbag, he has no authority.

I strongly suspect what the facts are, but it will take the actual report being released to find out what they are. I, and a hell of a lot of others just don't trust Barr.

I know it. You know it.
We are not brainwashed like you are. We don't have to make up conspiracies to explain the lies we Believe. We have facts journalists and law enforcement.

well you've finally admitted it...……...you believe the lies from your journalists. and you call us dupes?????

yes, you are brainwashed by those MSM journalists. You believe everything they tell you and you just can't get enough of them.
Tell me some of their lies, super duper. How is Hillary's trial coming along, and Obama's learners holders the FBI's etc etc? What total garbage, brainwashed functional moron. I don't just have Fox Murdoch newspapers and demagogues like Rush Limbaugh Levin Infowars and all the other garbage online circle-jerk of propagandists. I have every respected journalist and law enforcement in the world on my side, dumbass!

A) You damn sure ain't got all law enforcement on your side, CuckooDupe. :cuckoo:
Every respected newspaper and media in the world does not believe that Hillary is a criminal or any of your phony scandals dumbass. they know that the rich do not pay enough in taxes here and can't believe you people are so stupid. You're not stupid actually you are brainwashed with b******* character assassination and phony scandals hate everywhere.

I know it. You know it.

Every respected newspaper and media in the world does not believe that Hillary is a criminal or any of your phony scandals dumbass. they know that the rich do not pay enough in taxes here and can't believe you people are so stupid. You're not stupid actually you are brainwashed with b******* character assassination and phony scandals hate everywhere.

Name teh respected journalist.. the one..respected journalist. That's all I ask right now.

four dense pages he sent Congress.
Expect the Barr Letter to continue to make headlines until election day 2020:
Mueller Report Exceeds 300 Pages, Raising Questions About Four-Page Summary

Ooohhh, the NY Times which blatantly and shamelessly lied to the American people for two years has "questions.."

Fuck the lying demagogues of the Times, they have ZERO credibility. Holocaust denying, Stalin loving piles of shit.
Guess you haven'r heard {no surprise} there's a judge out there that wants to see if Barrs redactions are FOS and it won't be the first time Barr is full of shit

Oh, an Obama Judge wants to get in the papers and be a big party hero? Fuck the scumbag, he has no authority.
Speaking of judges One named Trump just stepped down to avoid fraud charges against her Helped her brother steal from the gov't

I know it. You know it.

How many major companies paid no taxes ?? 60 is the number repub dupes

No evidence
No crime
No Russian collusion
No Obstruction
No indictment for Russian Collusion
No indictment for Obstruction
No more indictments coming

...and snowflakes are breathlessly waiting for 400 pages of meaningless Trump-hating Dem/Hillary-donor personal attacks and 'gossip' who failed to produce any of what was mentioned above....

And Democrats are surprised that no one cares what these partisans have to say after it has been made clear already no crime was proven...except their own?

Bwuhahahaha!

Name teh respected journalist.. the one..respected journalist. That's all I ask right now.
around the world there are no journalist that agree that Hillary is a criminal. Or any of this deep State conspiracy. Has any law enforcement anywhere arrested anybody that you know all these phony scandals about?

I know it. You know it.

You would not have heard of any of them anyway. No journalists around the world believe that Hillary is a criminal or a pedophile murderer. Duh. And no law enforcement anywhere believes any of your phony scandals. How dumb can you get?

around the world there are no journalist that agree that Hillary is a criminal. Or any of this deep State conspiracy. Has any law enforcement anywhere arrested anybody that you know all these phony scandals about?

I know it. You know it.

You would not have heard of any of them anyway. No journalists around the world believe that Hillary is a criminal or a pedophile murderer. Duh. And no law enforcement anywhere believes any of your phony scandals. How dumb can you get?

Yeah??? You just keep repeating that same ol BS that you believe...….just don't expect everyone else to fall in that black hold with ya.

and you still haven't answered his question...…because you can't.

No evidence
No crime
No Russian collusion
No Obstruction

...and snowflakes are breathlessly waiting for 400 pages of meaningless Trump-hating Dem/Hillary-donor personal attacks and 'gossip' who failed to produce any of what was mentioned above....

And Democrats are surprised that no one cares what these partisans have to say after it has been made clear already no crime was proven...except their own?

Bwuhahahaha!
Yes we know what Republicans and their dupes think, even though nobody has seen the report yet. Except Republicans

No evidence
No crime
No Russian collusion
No Obstruction

Bwuhahahaha!
Yes we know what Republicans and their dupes think, even though nobody has seen the report yet. Except Republicans
Obviously some democrats should get to see it before it is forgotten. If they go overboard they will get their just reward. Transparency Republicans have not heard of, the scum...

I know it. You know it.

As dumb as you are or worse, apparently.

Your game is teh weaksauce. Frankly and Dupely; You suck, brah.

Well the Republicans have tried everything else, but I doubt if this latest scam will work. Nothing has worked yet. Let the American people see the report, that so far we've been told places no blame on Republicans or Trump. Most of us would like to see if the report even exists.
i.t

Yes, I know. Still whining about 20 years ago.
That's because liberals are still lying about it.

How many times have you, personally, said Clinton was impeached for a blowjob?

Take your time. Take off your shoes if you need more digits to count on.

Without the blowjob, there was no impeachment. He was impeached for a blow job.

Without the blowjob, there was nothing to lie to a judge about.

No blowjob, no case. Clinton was impeached for a blowjob.

Then you wonder why we refer to you people as the Uninformed Voters.

OK Educate me. If Clinton hadn't gotten a Lewensky, what would he have been impeached for?

That is what Barr was hoping to portray with his note, but without the report, there is no reason to believe there was no evidence of criminality in the trump administration. In fact, many in the Trump administration are already in jail for their criminality.

DERP

Book marked this one to "remind you" of your stupidity and dishonesty for years to come. The full report comes out this week, retard.

iu

Good for you. As soon as the full report is released to congress, we'll know if Barr was lying or not.
How will you know that?

Credible people will see the report and say if the facts match what Barr claims.

We're not talking about credible people, we're talking about YOU.

I will be happy to take the word of a credible source. Barr is not a credible source..

You don't give a fuck about the facts. You'll spew as much slander and libel as you can get away with. You blatantly lie, we call you on it, then you blatantly lie again.

You are utterly without integrity. You are nothing but a fucking hack. Nothing you post can be trusted, you lie without hesitation or remorse. When caught and exposed, you just trot out other lies. Only the party matters to you.

Fact.

You mad Bro? I just want credible proof. Barr is not credible. Why are you so afraid to have the facts revealed? If Trump did nothing wrong, Mueller's report will show that.

No evidence
No crime
No Russian collusion
No Obstruction

Bwuhahahaha!
Obviously some democrats should get to see it before it is forgotten. If they go overboard they will get their just reward. Transparency Republicans have not heard of, the scum...
Transparency?

The report is the last gasping whine of a bunch of anti-Trump Hillary supporters, the last opportunity to slander and smear a President they could not find anything on which to indict him after 2+ years.

Funny you mention 'transparency' when the still-corrupt FBI continues to refuse to comply with the FOIA to release self-incriminating evidence... LOL.

Forum List

Back