Dems hated Bolton Now they love him

The one who testifies under oath?
The one who testifies under oath?
That doesn’t mean anything in Washington. Oath shmoath. I do not necessarily mean this case but Washington in general. Do you really believe Schiff doesn’t know who the whistleblower is? Come on...

Who is the whistleblower?
People say it’s this man.
Alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella was Biden guest at State Department banquet
Who cares if Schiff knows who the anonymous whistle blower is, as long as he keeps him anonymous, he's good, with the law and regs on it?
Yeah, why would anyone care if Pencil Neck was coordinating with the whistleblower, then lied about it?
Remember, it is Trump n team that believe it is OK to lie about anything in public, as long as they are not under oath....thus the 15000 lies by Trump so far, in his presidency....

It is my understanding that Schiff took the question about himself, not the staff... He did not speak to the WB but his staffer most certainly did. He avoided that like the plague, because he knew the duty to keep anonymous wb, anonymous and did a knee jerk response with that goal.

He definitely made a mistake and should have just answered honestly.... his staffer was in contact and knew who the wb is.....

Funny how they work.

Whoever will give them another temporary stay of Aquittal......

Any nothingburger......
Gosh, I did not realize how immature you are...?

It certainly could not mean that we just want a first hand witness to the charged high crimes and misdemeanors of Trump, so that we all can discern the TRUTH.
First hand? It's my understanding that Bolton wasn't in on the call....Do you have something that says he was?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Morons have bought into the Trump BS that this is all about a phone call. They are willing to ignore all the actions and reactions that led to Trump getting caught for his corruption.
What corruption? What did he get for this supposed QPQ?

Funny how they work.
Any nothingburger......
That's the nature of simplistic partisan politics.

Whatever works. No shame. Just get the other tribe.
Bolton is not a partisan Democrat.

Your ass ever get sore from straddling that fence?
I realize he's not a partisan Democrat. My point was.... well, I'll bet you know what my point was, even if you pretend not to.

And.....fence?

tAEiDDS.gif
Trump is certainly no partisan Republican. The man is as middle of the road as they come. And he was once a Democrat. His policies embody most things people "claiming" to be in the middle could support.

Yet you pretend that everything the wackadoodle left does is somehow equal to Trump only from the opposite side.

At best you're being dishonest with yourself.
At worst you're just a liar.
I've used the word "equal", ever, to describe the two ends. Not once. Never.

Now, who's lying, here?

You advocate for your side, I'll advocate for mine.
I see you can't refute my point so you're off to the land of semantics lol

Funny how they work.

Any nothingburger......
Gosh, I did not realize how immature you are...?

It certainly could not mean that we just want a first hand witness to the charged high crimes and misdemeanors of Trump, so that we all can discern the TRUTH.
There is no truth in your party. Only lies.

I realize he's not a partisan Democrat. My point was.... well, I'll bet you know what my point was, even if you pretend not to.

And.....fence?

tAEiDDS.gif
Trump is certainly no partisan Republican. The man is as middle of the road as they come. And he was once a Democrat. His policies embody most things people "claiming" to be in the middle could support.

Yet you pretend that everything the wackadoodle left does is somehow equal to Trump only from the opposite side.

I've used the word "equal", ever, to describe the two ends. Not once. Never.

Now, who's lying, here?

You advocate for your side, I'll advocate for mine.
I see you can't refute my point so you're off to the land of semantics lol
And I see you won't admit to lying.

No problem, I'm used to it here.

Funny how they work.
Any nothingburger......

And.....fence?

tAEiDDS.gif

I think you are very wrong. I’m a middle independent. I’ve always been more fiscally conservative and socially liberal. Trump has thrown out being fiscally responsible so that just leaves very little for me to like about republicans and trump.

That doesn’t mean anything in Washington. Oath shmoath. I do not necessarily mean this case but Washington in general. Do you really believe Schiff doesn’t know who the whistleblower is? Come on...

Alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella was Biden guest at State Department banquet

You don’t know who it is for certain?
I would Bet everything I gave it’s him. So I am certain.

OK. That is awesome.

Now, what actual evidence do you have that Schiff knows ( knew when asked ) the identity of the whistleblower?
Let's ask Pencil Neck, under oath.

You're terrified of being honest with yourself it seems. My post was accurate despite your attempt to disqualify it with your silly word games.

Who cares if Schiff knows who the anonymous whistle blower is, as long as he keeps him anonymous, he's good, with the law and regs on it?
Yeah, why would anyone care if Pencil Neck was coordinating with the whistleblower, then lied about it?
Remember, it is Trump n team that believe it is OK to lie about anything in public, as long as they are not under oath....thus the 15000 lies by Trump so far, in his presidency....

It is my understanding that Schiff took the question about himself, not the staff... He did not speak to the WB but his staffer most certainly did. He avoided that like the plague, because he knew the duty to keep anonymous wb, anonymous and did a knee jerk response with that goal.

He definitely made a mistake and should have just answered honestly.... his staffer was in contact and knew who the wb is.....
He avoided talking to the whistleblower? What is your evidence?

Let's ask Pencil Neck, under oath. Then bring in his staff to do the same.

You're terrified of being honest with yourself it seems. My post was accurate despite your attempt to disqualify it with your silly word games.
Perhaps you can clarify this for me. Below is my quote, the one that sent you into drama-queen-land.

You called me a liar. Please point out the lie. Thanks in advance.

Perhaps you can clarify this for me. Below is my quote, the one that sent you into drama-queen-land.

I wasn't quoting you specifically for that statement. I was quoting you to get your attention and response to the fact that you always play the same bullshit equivalency game.
And I didn't call you a liar, I gave two options for your games. YOU focused of the second option. That's on you bud, live with it.

I wasn't quoting you specifically for that statement. I was quoting you to get your attention and response to the fact that you always play the same bullshit equivalency game.
And I didn't call you a liar, I gave two options for your games. YOU focused of the second option. That's on you bud, live with it.
So you're just bitching. Okay.

I get that from both ends, of course. Always a good sign.

Firsthand? You have the transcript? How much more firsthand could it be?
A recreated memo is first hand? You defile yourself every day.
So you're saying that those who transcribe the call were lying? What's your proof of that, other than your hatred for Trump?

Why would 3 different people on the call, report the call as being a quid pro quo for personal gain to their superiors and legal council?

Why would the Trump admin immediately pull back the transcript and lock it up in some ABOVE Top Secret Server?

Why did the notes of the call have three sets of ellipses, ..., in it and what was said that was left out?

Why did the rewriting note takers not correct their notes to include Vindmans notes of the call?

Why did the notes memorandum that we got, have Velensky tell Trump that the company Trump told him to look in to, Burisma....blah blah blah, not show Trump's conversation of mentioning Burisma, to velensky? It only shows Velensky saying Trump mentioned Burisma? But not where Trump said it.

We never got the full transcript of the call. An automated transcript exists, but it is being hidden and cover upped.

Look this is easy, first, these three people you speak of, I'm assuming were Sondlin, Vindman, and the former ambassador, right? Now ask yourself why when testifying under oath, they all said that the President did nothing wrong? As for the placement of the call transcript, that wasn't Trump that ordered that, in fact, the people that did that gave a couple of explanations, one of which being leaks that are rampant in this administration. Elipses - Don't know, but if that were a real concern, why didn't Schiff, or Nadler call the transcribers before the committee's? Oh dear, he mentioned Burisma, heaven forbid we have a POTUS actually caring about corruption before giving away our tax money....

It sounds like your just mad that a Democrat may be caught red handed doing corrupt things to enrich his family while VP.

I would Bet everything I gave it’s him. So I am certain.

OK. That is awesome.

Now, what actual evidence do you have that Schiff knows ( knew when asked ) the identity of the whistleblower?
Let's ask Pencil Neck, under oath.

Well. There will need to be relevance in a trial or a hearing if that is to be done. This is America. We don’t haul people in for questioning because don’t like them.

If CJ Roberts thinks Schiff needs to be a sworn witness in this trial, I’m good with it.

Observing=/=bitching

Firsthand? You have the transcript? How much more firsthand could it be?
A recreated memo is first hand? You defile yourself every day.
So you're saying that those who transcribe the call were lying? What's your proof of that, other than your hatred for Trump?

Why would 3 different people on the call, report the call as being a quid pro quo for personal gain to their superiors and legal council?

Why would the Trump admin immediately pull back the transcript and lock it up in some ABOVE Top Secret Server?

Why did the notes of the call have three sets of ellipses, ..., in it and what was said that was left out?

Why did the rewriting note takers not correct their notes to include Vindmans notes of the call?

Why did the notes memorandum that we got, have Velensky tell Trump that the company Trump told him to look in to, Burisma....blah blah blah, not show Trump's conversation of mentioning Burisma, to velensky? It only shows Velensky saying Trump mentioned Burisma? But not where Trump said it.

We never got the full transcript of the call. An automated transcript exists, but it is being hidden and cover upped.

Look this is easy, first, these three people you speak of, I'm assuming were Sondlin, Vindman, and the former ambassador, right? Now ask yourself why when testifying under oath, they all said that the President did nothing wrong? As for the placement of the call transcript, that wasn't Trump that ordered that, in fact, the people that did that gave a couple of explanations, one of which being leaks that are rampant in this administration. Elipses - Don't know, but if that were a real concern, why didn't Schiff, or Nadler call the transcribers before the committee's? Oh dear, he mentioned Burisma, heaven forbid we have a POTUS actually caring about corruption before giving away our tax money....

It sounds like your just mad that a Democrat may be caught red handed doing corrupt things to enrich his family while VP.

Those witnesses did not say that Trump did nothing wrong.

Where is this list of 15,000 lies? Maybe its hidden with the pee pee tapes and the evidence of Russian collusion. I good place to start looking leftists is the stomping grounds of the unicorn.

Observing=/=bitching
Hey, observe/bitch away. I will too.

Cool!

He avoided talking to the whistleblower? What is your evidence?

Let's ask Pencil Neck, under oath. Then bring in his staff to do the same.
The reporting said the whistle blower went to a staffer on the Intel committee to ask advice on what to do, because it had been reported to the superiors and lawyers and NOTHING was done.... the staffer told the WB to file a whistleblower complaint with the IG, per protocol, and seek out a lawyer.

The staffer told Schiff about it.

And again, it doesn't matter who the WB is, because the IG found the complaint both credible and Urgent after he had done his own investigation and found first hand witnesses.

And a dozen or so witnesses called before congress testified under oath, confirming all of the wb complaints. THOSE witnesses can be called and questioned by TRUMPs lawyers.

Forum List

Back