Dems hated Bolton Now they love him

Funny how they work.

Whoever will give them another temporary stay of Aquittal......

Any nothingburger......
Gosh, I did not realize how immature you are...?

It certainly could not mean that we just want a first hand witness to the charged high crimes and misdemeanors of Trump, so that we all can discern the TRUTH.

Look, stupid.

If your raggedy assed side had never said a word about impeachment, you'd have a lot more credibility.

Given that morons like Max Waters, and Nancy Pelosi (along with a rash of other left wing idiots) have been crowing about it since Nov 7, 2016....you don't look very sincere.

To support it, you've paraded a string of losing causes out to the American people all in an effort to reverse an election that still burns your sorry asses.

Russiagate....

Collusion.....

Putin.....

His general foriegn policy

A host of others.

Well, you've play a few to many "wolf" cards and nobody believes you.

So do we really think you CARE about the TRUTH....not for one nanosecond.

So spare me your silly outrage.....nobody believes you, nobody trusts. you.
5 or 6 more and you'll finally catch up to all the Clinton gates the right went fishing for.

Yes,

Well, that was a tough time to be a republican.

We went from the contract with America to the stupid assed impeachment effort.

I would have slapped Henry Hyde if I could have.

Funny how they work.

Any nothingburger......

It certainly could not mean that we just want a first hand witness to the charged high crimes and misdemeanors of Trump, so that we all can discern the TRUTH.
And if he clears Trump, will he still be the hero of the day?

No, they will give him his liar sweatshirt back.

"Dems hated Bolton Now they love him"

Cons loved Bolton now they hate him.

See how that works?
Most people who vote Repub are not neo cons. The fact is many Dems are proponents of war whether you believe it or not. To many years of violence, skirmishes and wars that seems a permanent thing now.

Trumpers, do you HONESTLY believe Trump didn't have Giuliani involved in the Ukraine and "the investigations" for personal reasons?

Do you HONESTLY believe Velensky having to make a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT on CNN about investigations in to crowdstrike and Burisma/Biden's was not for his own personal gain?

Why don't you answer the questions we asked from the start ?

The answers to your questions really don't matter because yes or no.....it's not grounds for impeachment.

Do I believe Clinton lied under oath...yes. Should he have been impeached...no.

Do I believe Obama was a shithead liar on several accounts....yes. Should he have been impeached...er, well,....no.

The one who testifies under oath?
The one who testifies under oath?
That doesn’t mean anything in Washington. Oath shmoath. I do not necessarily mean this case but Washington in general. Do you really believe Schiff doesn’t know who the whistleblower is? Come on...

Who is the whistleblower?
People say it’s this man.
Alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella was Biden guest at State Department banquet
Who cares if Schiff knows who the anonymous whistle blower is, as long as he keeps him anonymous, he's good, with the law and regs on it?

Well, Schiff claimed at one point that he personally didn’t know the identity of the whistleblower. Trombies think he lied about that. They find this to be unforgivable and have called for his arrest for lying.

He lied.

Arrestable...no.

But Pelosi still had hem lead the investigation.

Funny how they work.

Any nothingburger......

He's not the hero of the day???

He has first hand knowledge of the impeachment accusations.... and allegedly, is willing to honor a subpoena.

I personally would not be shocked if he did a little weaseling and gives both sides some red meat with his testimony.... he makes his living off of the right wing world and funds with a PAC right wing politicians, so he and his testimony could go either way?:dunno:

people are excited in the sense that we FINALLY have a first hand witness in the admin at the time of the conspiracy, that is willing to testify and defy the do not testify order by Trump.

That doesn’t mean anything in Washington. Oath shmoath. I do not necessarily mean this case but Washington in general. Do you really believe Schiff doesn’t know who the whistleblower is? Come on...

Who is the whistleblower?
People say it’s this man.
Alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella was Biden guest at State Department banquet
Who cares if Schiff knows who the anonymous whistle blower is, as long as he keeps him anonymous, he's good, with the law and regs on it?
Yeah, why would anyone care if Pencil Neck was coordinating with the whistleblower, then lied about it?
Remember, it is Trump n team that believe it is OK to lie about anything in public, as long as they are not under oath....thus the 15000 lies by Trump so far, in his presidency....

It is my understanding that Schiff took the question about himself, not the staff... He did not speak to the WB but his staffer most certainly did. He avoided that like the plague, because he knew the duty to keep anonymous wb, anonymous and did a knee jerk response with that goal.

He definitely made a mistake and should have just answered honestly.... his staffer was in contact and knew who the wb is.....

Oh...now you are losing it.

15,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001 lies in one morning.

I know Trump is a liar.

I also know Adam Schitt is a bigger liar.

And Nancy Pelosi is a braindead asswipe.

Funny how they work.

Any nothingburger......

He has first hand knowledge of the impeachment accusations.... and allegedly, is willing to honor a subpoena.

I personally would not be shocked if he did a little weaseling and gives both sides some red meat with his testimony.... he makes his living off of the right wing world and funds with a PAC right wing politicians, so he and his testimony could go either way?:dunno:

people are excited in the sense that we FINALLY have a first hand witness in the admin at the time of the conspiracy, that is willing to testify and defy the do not testify order by Trump.

This isn't about him.

It's about how you Pelosi asskissers will abide anyone who can help your case....even when you were screeching about what a liar he was several years ago.

You bitched about him the whole time he worked for Trump.

But now.....................

Even though YOU would not call him, he represents your only chance to delay the inevitable aquittale.

You are all over it.

Fucking hypocrites.

"Dems hated Bolton Now they love him"

Cons loved Bolton now they hate him.

See how that works?

Never said that.

We don't know what Bolton said (really).

We do know that once it was leaked, there was a lottey to see who get their heads up his ass first.

This is about you dicks and your fauning over anyone who will assist your worthless bullshit causes.

It is a crying shame and an eternal embarrassment that John Bolton, an utter piece of warmongering crap, may have more integrity than the rest of the Trump administration.
Bolton has no integrity. He's a warmonger trying to sell books. People like Romney and Toomey are lowlife scum.
You have it bad when the only virtue that matters to you is devotion to the dear leader.

And how are you any different ?

You bolster Nancy Pelosi....the biggest shit mistress in the universe.

And Adam Schitt.....good heavens what a lying asshole.
I'm not like you. I don't worship politicians.

It is a crying shame and an eternal embarrassment that John Bolton, an utter piece of warmongering crap, may have more integrity than the rest of the Trump administration.
Bolton has no integrity. He's a warmonger trying to sell books. People like Romney and Toomey are lowlife scum.
You have it bad when the only virtue that matters to you is devotion to the dear leader.

And how are you any different ?

You bolster Nancy Pelosi....the biggest shit mistress in the universe.

And Adam Schitt.....good heavens what a lying asshole.
I'm not like you. I don't worship politicians.

But you do like sticking your head up their asses.

...The president has the right to withhold aid for any reason...even personal reasons...
The US House of Representatives holds differently... rightfully so.
The obviously biased Democrat held House you mean.

Adam Schitt and his cocksucking associates.

How could you lay this at the house when the hearings were closed and gop were not allowed questoins.
and that's an outright lie told by Trump's lawyers... and followers....

The republican congress critters on the 3 committees that worked on the impeachment investigations were ALL ALLOWED in the to the depositions done in the basement of witnesses, and ALL GOP congress critters GOT EQUAL TIME to question witnesses... of which they used.

Funny how they work.

Any nothingburger......

This isn't about him.

It's about how you Pelosi asskissers will abide anyone who can help your case....even when you were screeching about what a liar he was several years ago.

Even though YOU would not call him, he represents your only chance to delay the inevitable aquittale.

You are all over it.

Fucking hypocrites.
18 years ago, he was a NEOCON, beating the War Drums for an Iraq War, and one partisan, nasty, son of a bitch.... I never knew him to be a chronic liar...or liar

...The president has the right to withhold aid for any reason...even personal reasons...
The US House of Representatives holds differently... rightfully so.
The obviously biased Democrat held House you mean.

Adam Schitt and his cocksucking associates.

How could you lay this at the house when the hearings were closed and gop were not allowed questoins.
and that's an outright lie told by Trump's lawyers... and followers....

The republican congress critters on the 3 committees that worked on the impeachment investigations were ALL ALLOWED in the to the depositions done in the basement of witnesses, and ALL GOP congress critters GOT EQUAL TIME to question witnesses... of which they used.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Trump Impeachment Inquiry: Steve Scalise Claims Adam Schiff Has Directed Witnesses Not to Answer Republicans’ Questions during Hearings | National Review

Funny how they work.

Any nothingburger......

This isn't about him.

You are all over it.

Fucking hypocrites.
18 years ago, he was a NEOCON, beating the War Drums for an Iraq War, and one nasty son of a partisan bitch.... I never knew him to be a chronic liar.

But your side did...the repeated it time and time again.

First hand? It's my understanding that Bolton wasn't in on the call....Do you have something that says he was?...
He need not have been on-the-call.

All it takes is for him to testify under oath that the President told him that
THE quid-pro-quo was operative.

Namely... that Trump conspired to coerce a foreign leader to dig up dirt on a domestic political opponent utilizing taxpayer money as grease.
Or, he could lie, using innuendo to sell a book, and get back at the man who fired him....

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
but do you actually believe president trump, for one nano second, would let bolton get away with lying under oath and not use his DOJ, AG Barr to file perjury charges?

I don't! Trump is a very vindictive and vengeful man!

I do not believe there is any advantage in selling more books, if your in jail for perjury....

Forum List

Back