Dems hated Bolton Now they love him

I believe Bolton turned on Trump simply because Trump bruised his ego. Revenge. That is how low this man is. Maybe I am wrong, but it appears he put his own ego ahead of what is best for a fractured nation.

It's beyond that. He's a warmongering whore and part of the Deep State.

Like Gen. Kelly, he's been ordered to try to damage Trump as much as possible without any regard for the Truth.

Maybe there's a video of both of them fucking kids to get inducted into The Club

Funny how they work.
Whoever will give them another temporary stay of Aquittal......
Any nothingburger......
That's the nature of simplistic partisan politics.

Whatever works. No shame. Just get the other tribe.
The problem with your assessment is the democrats aren't in love with Bolton. They are asking for his testimony. He has information that is vital to this case.
Where did I say the Democrats "are in love with Bolton"?

Jeez, this place. We just make stuff up. Poof, there's another one.

The Democrats think Bolton has testimony that may help them in November, and they plan to hype whatever he says into the freaking stratosphere in that effort. Just as the Republicans would do with any other "witness" if they were in the same political position. Because that's all that matters to the parties now.

I think we all know that. At least, at some level, way down deep. If we're intellectually honest. If that's even POSSIBLE any more.

Last edited:
Funny how they work.
Any nothingburger......

The problem with your assessment is the democrats aren't in love with Bolton. They are asking for his testimony. He has information that is vital to this case.

The Democrats think Bolton has testimony that may help them in November, and they plan to hype whatever he says into the freaking stratosphere in that effort. Just as the Republicans would do if they were in the same political position.

I think we all know that. At least, at some level, way down deep. If we're intellectually honest. If that's even POSSIBLE any more.

That's the title of this thread. And you are asserting that the democrats are demanding Bolton testify for partisan gain. The democrats think Bolton has testimony that supports their case for removal. This situation is not about partisan one upmanship. The reality here is that it has become this way because republicans refuse to honor their responsibility in order to hold on to the white house. By all constitutional measures trump should have been gone before the mueller report was finished due to his violation of laws pertaining to obstruction of justice, witness tampering and witness intimidation. This man is a criminal and these proceedings are not about the 2016 election or the next one.

Your assessment is simply wrong. Intellectual honesty say there is one right and one wrong in matters such as this. It also takes into account reaction to and consequences of wrong behavior. One side here is trying to get rid of a crooked president. The other side is fighting to keep a crook in power. They are not the same thing.

Funny how they work.
Any nothingburger......

The Democrats think Bolton has testimony that may help them in November, and they plan to hype whatever he says into the freaking stratosphere in that effort. Just as the Republicans would do if they were in the same political position.

That's the title of this thread. And you are asserting that the democrats are demanding Bolton testify for partisan gain. The democrats think Bolton has testimony that supports their case for removal. This situation is not about partisan one upmanship. The reality here is that it has become this way because republicans refuse to honor their responsibility in order to hold on to the white house. By all constitutional measures trump should have been gone before the mueller report was finished due to his violation of laws pertaining to obstruction of justice, witness tampering and witness intimidation. This man is a criminal and these proceedings are not about the 2016 election or the next one.

Your assessment is simply wrong. Intellectual honesty say there is one right and one wrong in matters such as this. It also takes into account reaction to and consequences of wrong behavior. One side here is trying to get rid of a crooked president. The other side is fighting to keep a crook in power. They are not the same thing.
Okie dokie!

Funny how they work.

Any nothingburger......
Gosh, I did not realize how immature you are...?

It certainly could not mean that we just want a first hand witness to the charged high crimes and misdemeanors of Trump, so that we all can discern the TRUTH.
First hand? It's my understanding that Bolton wasn't in on the call....Do you have something that says he was?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
The call was BUT 30 minutes of a several months long, conspiracy. It's not even a tenth of the issue at hand... So Bolton, Mulveyney, Pompeo, Duffy and Giuliani are first hand witnesses that are needed to get to the first hand facts....

It is quite hilarious.
The left media in particular, they have railed on and on about Bolton for the past 5 years.
And to a degree, they were right. He loves the grandeur. He loved getting in front of cameras and say some shit to stir things up. He did it on Fox 1000 times.
The left didn't believe a word he said.... until now.

It is quite hilarious.
The left media in particular, they have railed on and on about Bolton for the past 5 years.
And to a degree, they were right. He loves the grandeur. He loved getting in front of cameras and say some shit to stir things up. He did it on Fox 1000 times.
He was a jerk, an extreme neocon Zionist, in all his stances, a hater of Democrats, a FundRaiser for Republicans with his own PAC.... but I never considered him as a chronic liar, just somebody totally messed up in his beliefs and nasty, rude.

But even if he was a liar out in public, when under Oath, it's a whole different ballgame.

He's a lawyer, can lose his licence for lying under oath, and there are another 5 or so first hand witnesses that could bring him down, if he lies under oath.

He's also a huge contemporary notes taker, a diary of every action taken, or conversation of the day.... one reason he can write non fiction books, and churn out this one so quickly.

Contemporaneous notes are admissible in trials, and considered to be factual in a general sense.

He can't enjoy the money he's going to make from his book, by sitting in jail for perjury.... Nor wants to go out of this world with his beloved Republicans, hating him....

I'm leaning towards him telling the truth, with his contemporaneous notes to back him up, but would not be surprised if he tries to appease his R friends as well....

So, we will see.

It is quite hilarious.
He was a jerk, an extreme neocon Zionist, in all his stances, a hater of Democrats, a FundRaiser for Republicans with his own PAC.... but I never considered him as a chronic liar, just somebody totally messed up in his beliefs and nasty, rude.

But even if he was a liar out in public, when under Oath, it's a whole different ballgame.

He's a lawyer, can lose his licence for lying under oath, and there are another 5 or so first hand witnesses that could bring him down, if he lies under oath.

He's also a huge contemporary notes taker, a diary of every action taken, or conversation of the day.... one reason he can write non fiction books, and churn out this one so quickly.

Contemporaneous notes are admissible in trials, and considered to be factual in a general sense.

He can't enjoy the money he's going to make from his book, by sitting in jail for perjury.... Nor wants to go out of this world with his beloved Republicans, hating him....

I'm leaning towards him telling the truth, with his contemporaneous notes to back him up, but would not be surprised if he tries to appease his R friends as well....

So, we will see.

Thanks... but no.
I have seen Burton giving his opinions and "facts" many times... the guy is the King of conjecture and a borderline conspiracy theorist.
You guys ranted about how Trump was "going to start WW III" buy killing one guy, FFS if Bolton had his way we would be in WW VII by now. Look at old videos of him basically ranting on about how we need to attack this country and that country... how we should choke the world economically etc. etc.
He has flawed thinking, and arrives to conclusions by emotion way more than facts.
You understand he HAS NO FACTS. He merely stated he believes Trump wanted to do this or that.
You can't impeach a President based on what you think his motives were.

It is quite hilarious.

So, we will see.

Thanks... but no.
I have seen Burton giving his opinions and "facts" many times... the guy is the King of conjecture and a borderline conspiracy theorist.
You guys ranted about how Trump was "going to start WW III" buy killing one guy, FFS if Bolton had his way we would be in WW VII by now. Look at old videos of him basically ranting on about how we need to attack this country and that country... how we should choke the world economically etc. etc.
He has flawed thinking, and arrives to conclusions by emotion way more than facts.
You understand he HAS NO FACTS. He merely stated he believes Trump wanted to do this or that.
What has been reported is he spoke directly with the President and the President told him that the military aid to the Ukraine to fight off the Russian aggression would be held back by him, until the Ukraine President Velensky made A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT on CNN that they were opening criminal investigations in to Burisma/Bidens and Crowdstrike.

Why a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT????? Can you give me your theory?

First hand? It's my understanding that Bolton wasn't in on the call....Do you have something that says he was?...
He need not have been on-the-call.

All it takes is for him to testify under oath that the President told him that
THE quid-pro-quo was operative.

Namely... that Trump conspired to coerce a foreign leader to dig up dirt on a domestic political opponent utilizing taxpayer money as grease.
Or, he could lie, using innuendo to sell a book, and get back at the man who fired him....

but do you actually believe president trump, for one nano second, would let bolton get away with lying under oath and not use his DOJ, AG Barr to file perjury charges?

I don't! Trump is a very vindictive and vengeful man!

I do not believe there is any advantage in selling more books, if your in jail for perjury....

What you believe isn't really relevant to the truth.

However, it is relevant to Adam Schitt's case. Since all he has is a belief.
you obviously did not watch the trial!
there is a lot more than just belief on the managers presentation...but not one drop of evidence from Trump, or even comment written or otherwise for the case in the trial, not from any of his admin involved either.....

that's just not right.... in any way, shape, or form.

According to who ? You ?

What they presented was a lot of stuff they thought "adds up to something" when it adds up to nothing.

The data has to be conditioned according to their perceptions....but not everyone sees it in the same light.

That you don't understand that is what makes you look so foolish.

It is quite hilarious.

So, we will see.

Thanks... but no.
What has been reported is he spoke directly with the President and the President told him that the military aid to the Ukraine to fight off the Russian aggression would be held back by him, until the Ukraine President Velensky made A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT on CNN that they were opening criminal investigations in to Burisma/Bidens and Crowdstrike.

Who needs a theory.

He has every right to investigate corruption.

Please tell us just how discreet your moron lapdogs Pelosi and Schiff were with this investigation.

Funny how they work.
Any nothingburger......

He has written a book.

THere is nothing vital about it.

Suck on it.

...Or, he could lie, using innuendo to sell a book, and get back at the man who fired him....
A charming, convenient canard that will not be allowed to stand unchallenged...

During a time of constitutional crisis all relevant parties need to testify publicly before the US Senate, under oath.
It's not a canard, just a thought...But think about it, if Bolton does testify, and says 'he felt Trump wanted investigation before he released aid', how does that change anything? Feelings, and hearsay is not enough to sway 20 votes, nor is it a violation of his power as POTUS....It's an opinion....

If we go down the road of opposing political parties removing Presidents because they disagree with policy decisions, THAT is the real constitutional crisis.

Fortunately, Trump was impeached for Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress, not bad policy.

Neither of which were true.

You would have had better luck impeaching him on policy.

Bolton has no integrity. He's a warmonger trying to sell books. People like Romney and Toomey are lowlife scum.
You have it bad when the only virtue that matters to you is devotion to the dear leader.

And how are you any different ?

You bolster Nancy Pelosi....the biggest shit mistress in the universe.

And Adam Schitt.....good heavens what a lying asshole.
I'm not like you. I don't worship politicians.

But you do like sticking your head up their asses.
Wrong again. Politicians are public servants and should act as such. I am a grown-up adult. I have no need of a leader. Why do you need a leader?

Read Federalist 2

It is quite hilarious.

So, we will see.

Thanks... but no.

So?
You want to impeach a sitting President of the United States because someone said he said he wanted to do something that he didn't actually do?
What kind of a justice system do you want to live in? One that doesn't require proof? One that convicts you based on what others said your motive for doing something was?
Really?

He need not have been on-the-call.

All it takes is for him to testify under oath that the President told him that
THE quid-pro-quo was operative.

Namely... that Trump conspired to coerce a foreign leader to dig up dirt on a domestic political opponent utilizing taxpayer money as grease.
Or, he could lie, using innuendo to sell a book, and get back at the man who fired him....

but do you actually believe president trump, for one nano second, would let bolton get away with lying under oath and not use his DOJ, AG Barr to file perjury charges?

I don't! Trump is a very vindictive and vengeful man!

I do not believe there is any advantage in selling more books, if your in jail for perjury....

What you believe isn't really relevant to the truth.

However, it is relevant to Adam Schitt's case. Since all he has is a belief.
you obviously did not watch the trial!
there is a lot more than just belief on the managers presentation...but not one drop of evidence from Trump, or even comment written or otherwise for the case in the trial, not from any of his admin involved either.....

that's just not right.... in any way, shape, or form.

According to who ? You ?

What they presented was a lot of stuff they thought "adds up to something" when it adds up to nothing.

The data has to be conditioned according to their perceptions....but not everyone sees it in the same light.

That you don't understand that is what makes you look so foolish.
It added up to a high crime and misdemeanor, HOWEVER when the Defense team presented their case, they spent hours CLAIMING there were no first hand witnesses, making the evidence not enough to convict... opening the door, and making the case, to calling first hand witnesses

It is quite hilarious.

So, we will see.

Thanks... but no.

So?
You want to impeach a sitting President of the United States because someone said he said he wanted to do something that he didn't actually do?
What kind of a justice system do you want to live in? One that doesn't require proof? One that convicts you based on what others said your motive for doing something was?
Really?
Seriously? You obviously did not watch the house managers present their case. You are living in an information darkness, a blackout, not Sun light.

Funny how they work.

Any nothingburger......
Gosh, I did not realize how immature you are...?

It certainly could not mean that we just want a first hand witness to the charged high crimes and misdemeanors of Trump, so that we all can discern the TRUTH.
And if he clears Trump, will he still be the hero of the day?
He's not the hero of the day???

He has first hand knowledge of the impeachment accusations.... and allegedly, is willing to honor a subpoena.

I personally would not be shocked if he did a little weaseling and gives both sides some red meat with his testimony.... he makes his living off of the right wing world and funds with a PAC right wing politicians, so he and his testimony could go either way?:dunno:

people are excited in the sense that we FINALLY have a first hand witness in the admin at the time of the conspiracy, that is willing to testify and defy the do not testify order by Trump.
"we FINALLY have a first hand witness"???????????????????????

Glad to admit you clowns have been lying your ass off about all the "first hand witnesses" you claim the House Clowns called.:21::21::21:

Forum List

Back