Dems intend to remove 2A by using school shootings

It will only get worse. They intentionally disallowed fed funding for school resource officers only to allow more violence so they can eventually abolish 2A rights.
076405F3-D55B-491A-8486-660EE87718B9.jpeg

It will only get worse. They intentionally disallowed fed funding for school resource officers only to allow more violence so they can eventually abolish 2A rights.
No...the 2nd Amendment is part of the Constitution. However, nothing against the 2nd by removing all ammo types used by the AR-15, is there?

Its what Leftists do, they shout you down

These people have no interest in sharing government, they simply want to own it is all.
Guns trump children to you. Let's hope parents are getting sick and tired of that.

Stopping you from getting a gun prevents you from shooting up a lot of places

That assumes I will ever shoot up anything.

45+ years so far of that not happening.

Again, why should my rights be limited because other people may do something criminal?

Well since you realize it's a state matter then why go on about it?

Red states need to shore-up our own defenses, don't depend on the feds for anything but more misery.

Add to that fed money always has strings attached.....Do you want the feds to dictate the types of people for those jobs, you know, with diversity and inclusion stipulations.

Fuck no, the feds are not there to help you.....Pony up and pay for hard steely-eyed men instead.

Thanks for your lesson, professor.

That assumes I will ever shoot up anything.

45+ years so far of that not happening.

Again, why should my rights be limited because other people may do something criminal?

Most gun owners I have met are very responsible.
But I have also met gun owners who scare the shit out of me

In almost every one of these mass shootings, you rarely see someone say……I never suspected he would do something like that.
They usually say….That guy gave me the creeps

We need enforceable Red Flag Laws

Most gun owners I have met are very responsible.
But I have also met gun owners who scare the shit out of me

In almost every one of these mass shootings, you rarely see someone say……I never suspected he would do something like that.
They usually say….That guy gave me the creeps

We need enforceable Red Flag Laws

Which will be used by blue areas to flag everyone for any reason.

The reason this situation is a no win one is one side wants to ban guns but will never admit it, and will abuse laws to go after people with ZERO criminal intent or past and make it impossible to get a firearm just because they hate guns.

If your side were honest, we wouldn't be having this issue. But you are all fucking liars and here we are.

Forum List

Back