Dems need 218 House votes and 67 Senate votes to remove Trump from office. Will they have the votes?

I didn’t opine at all, I stated facts and then asked a question.

Ok, so you are not capable of discussing what Republicans might flip if the Democrats don’t hold enough Congressional seats to impeach unilaterally. Thanks for your contribution to the thread.

again, most of them would turn on Trump in a heartbeat if they knew they could get away with it.

If you think these guys aren't going to turn on Trump when it becomes clear he commited crimes, you are delusional.

Drip, drip, drip.

Nixon actually legitimately won his election, and he and Agnew were thrown out on their asses.
Joe, you know I dislike Trump as a President, and believe he is about as dirty as they get. But I think we should wait for the Mueller Report to Congress before we start on impeachment talk. Those of us who feel he is a gangster are really just speculating at this point, even if it is an educated speculation. Mueller and his team are mum and we could be wrong. Wait for it!
This time, you got him, it's just got to be true

:lol:

Majority of 435 House votes (218) to bring a trial in the senate.

67 votes needed in the Senate to remove Trump from office.

Will Dems have the votes come January, 2019?
No they won’t. It’s why I hope Trump resigns or has a stroke. Both are equally fine results.

No they won’t. It’s why I hope Trump resigns or has a stroke. Both are equally fine results.

Joe disagrees with you.

Now he hates you and will personally attack you.

Mueller's October surprises will be the factor that decides on whether Trump will be impeached.

The Left tried the October Surprise in 2016, and Trump still schlonged them.

If you'll remember the Access Hollywood tapes, that NBC and the Bush Family held close to their vest until just a few weeks before the election and sprang them on him.

Trump emerged victorious, I don't think that whatever dirty trick Mueller has to try and depose our President, that he will be successful. And neither, BTW, does the market, which hasn't priced in the devastating effect of the end of Trump.

You can forget a stroke. Leading medical doctors have declared that President Trump's lab results are almost unbelievably excellent and he is without a doubt the Healthiest Man ever to serve as our President.

You can forget a stroke. Leading medical doctors have declared that President Trump's lab results are almost unbelievably excellent and he is without a doubt the Healthiest Man ever to serve as our President.
Leading medical doctors? Wtf? The one WHITE HOUSE doctor gave us a complete line of bullshit. Think about what you’re saying. You’re saying a 71 year old fat man who doesn’t exercise and eats fast food frequently is in excellent health. Where do you get this non sense about “leading medical”? Seriously what the fuck are you talking about?

Most likely, but don't worry. We won't. Nobody wants to follow the tRump train-wreck with the pence theocracy plague.

Where do you get this non sense about “leading medical”? Seriously what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm talking about Dr. Ronnie Jackson, the WH physician as well as leading Manhattan physician Dr. Harold Bornstein who have been caring for the Trumpster since the 1980's

Most likely, but don't worry. We won't. Nobody wants to follow the tRump train-wreck with the pence theocracy plague.

If the Far Left has the clout to get rid of Trump, Pence is gone as well.

Where do you get this non sense about “leading medical”? Seriously what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm talking about Dr. Ronnie Jackson, the WH physician as well as leading Manhattan physician Dr. Harold Bornstein who have been caring for the Trumpster since the 1980's
Oh you mean the hack who wrote that ridiculous unprofessional letter?

Dims I talk to don't want Trump removed.

No, they just want to trash him to get their stooge in place in 2020

Oh you mean the hack who wrote that ridiculous unprofessional letter?

Where did you go to Medical School? Bornstein went to Tufts and Jackson to University of Texas. I think they know a lot more about the President's health than you do

The wild card will be whether enough Republicans decide they've had enough of this.

There's no way to know what their all-important "internal polling" is telling them to do.

The real question is if they try to actually prove "high crimes and misdemeanors" or just throw something together as a lame excuse to remove him for political reasons.

The wild card will be whether enough Republicans decide they've had enough of this.

There's no way to know what their all-important "internal polling" is telling them to do.

The real question is if they try to actually prove "high crimes and misdemeanors" or just throw something together as a lame excuse to remove him for political reasons.
Well, the two can be the same thing. This is obviously political, and we've been down this road with Clinton.

Sure beats working together to improve the country.

Mueller's October surprises will be the factor that decides on whether Trump will be impeached.

You do realize that by calling it an "October Surprise' you basically admit that the whole thing isn't about electoral integrity, and is all about politics, right?

Well, the two can be the same thing. This is obviously political, and we've been down this road with Clinton.

But the question is do they even bother trying to find something concrete to impeach him with, or do they just slap together what they currently have now?

But the question is do they even bother trying to find something concrete to impeach him with, or do they just slap together what they currently have now?
Oh, well, my guess is that they think there's enough right now to do it, and they probably would, but they're hoping for/expecting more to work with as more comes out.

It's not like the spigot has been turned off, so there's probably more on the way.

Impeachment is a political process, not a judicial one.

Oh, well, my guess is that they think there's enough right now to do it, and they probably would, but they're hoping for/expecting more to work with as more comes out.

It's not like the spigot has been turned off, so there's probably more on the way.

The thing is so far all they have is "we don't like him", and "he's an ass"

At least with Clinton they had him lying under Oath.

Forum List

Back