Dems need 218 House votes and 67 Senate votes to remove Trump from office. Will they have the votes?

Watching the fascist Alt Right trumpers and their shenanigans, it just makes real Americans more determined to run Trump and those like him out of town.

No one who loves American and COTUS wants to live in a Trump world

"bake that fucking cake, peasant"

"Guns for me, and not for thee"

"Open border are teh best"

Who's shitting on the Constitution here?

Bornstein didn't write the letter.

Trump wrote own health letter, doctor says

And Dr Ronny Feel good traded his integrity for the VA job he didn't end up getting. #sad

Dr. Bornstein signed the letter, so he agreed with the sentiments.

But I thought it was interesting how all the allegations about Dr. Jackson were suddenly forgotten about after he withdrew his name from consideration.

The allegation that he distributed narcotics to members of the B Hussein O administration was interesting. We never heard exactly which Regime members got what drugs.

Fox news isn't covering it, but Dr Feelgood is isn't forgotten...

Pentagon opens investigation into Ronny Jackson allegations - CNNPolitics

no president has ever said: "if i ever got impeached..."

it doesn't cross their minds...except Trump

no president has ever said: "if i ever got impeached..."

it doesn't cross their minds...except Trump

No president has been under siege from day one like Trump has been.

And the gentleman is known for being prepared for any eventualities.

Personally, I think that Trump is 3 steps ahead of his enemies here. He isn't going anywhere. If rumors of his impeachment cause a fall in the market, Trump will be raking in yuge profits.

Majority of 435 House votes (218) to bring a trial in the senate.

67 votes needed in the Senate to remove Trump from office.

Will Dems have the votes come January, 2019?

Again, this is where you are a bit confused.

There's going to be a point where Establishment Republicans will realize Trump is more of a liability than a benefit.

Kind of like they did with Nixon in 1974.
Nixon actually did something worthy of impeachment.

Most likely, but don't worry. We won't. Nobody wants to follow the tRump train-wreck with the pence theocracy plague.

If the Far Left has the clout to get rid of Trump, Pence is gone as well.
How?

A majority vote in the House for impeachment and 2/3 vote in the Senate. The same Deep Staters who remove Trump can remove his successor.

Most likely, but don't worry. We won't. Nobody wants to follow the tRump train-wreck with the pence theocracy plague.

If the Far Left has the clout to get rid of Trump, Pence is gone as well.
How?

A majority vote in the House for impeachment and 2/3 vote in the Senate. The same Deep Staters who remove Trump can remove his successor.
You can't impeach him just because he's a religious wack-job. They'd have to have cause.

^^^ 71.gif

Many dems won’t vote for impeachment and I don’t expect it to come up. There would be a revolt never seen before

It’s going to be a challenge for the Dems to get 67 votes in the senate.

If they vote in the House, it’s likely they will win because it looks like the Dems will take back the House.

Hopefully all this nonsense will increase voter turnout for conservative candidates who respect the Constitution.

I didn’t opine at all, I stated facts and then asked a question.

Ok, so you are not capable of discussing what Republicans might flip if the Democrats don’t hold enough Congressional seats to impeach unilaterally. Thanks for your contribution to the thread.

again, most of them would turn on Trump in a heartbeat if they knew they could get away with it.

If you think these guys aren't going to turn on Trump when it becomes clear he commited crimes, you are delusional.

Drip, drip, drip.

Nixon actually legitimately won his election, and he and Agnew were thrown out on their asses.

Ah, that's because Nixon actually committed a crime, Joe. Trump hasn't. You liberals want to "throw him out on his ass" not because he's a criminal...but because you don't agree with his agenda! Newsflash for you...that's a coup! In America if you don't like someone's politics you vote him or her out of office.

There's going to be a point where Establishment Republicans will realize Trump is more of a liability than a benefit.

LOL and leave America wide open to the leftists to take ALL those seats? Not gonna happen its not politically smart. Impeachment won't be happening this year or next etc etc...just a pipe dream for whiny leftists. They won't have that many votes in house and they will LOSE seats in senate you tell me where you are gonna get roughly 20-25 gop senators to vote for impeachment LOL.

LOL and leave America wide open to the leftists to take ALL those seats? Not gonna happen its not politically smart. Impeachment won't be happening this year or next etc etc...just a pipe dream for whiny leftists. They won't have that many votes in house and they will LOSE seats in senate you tell me where you are gonna get roughly 20-25 gop senators to vote for impeachment LOL.

Joe is full of hope that Trump is removed from office.

He is a little fuzzy on specifically how.

It all depends on what crimes Trump has committed. As someone else pointed out, if the crimes are severe enough there might be enough Democrats and Republicans combined to convict Trump in the Senate.

Your premise is flawed in that you think there needs to be 67 Democrats in the Senate for Trump to be in peril.

Here is why Nixon resigned. Once the Oval Office tapes were released, Nixon could be plainly heard ordering Halderman to tell the FBI to halt their Watergate investigation. That was blatant obstruction of justice.

That is when Republican resistance to impeachment finally collapsed. Suddenly and catastrophically. So Nixon resigned rather than face the humiliation of being the first President in history to be tossed out of office. And it would have been a bipartisan boot up his ass.

Trump should be very careful. His public rants whining about the Attorney General not halting the Mueller investigation is starting to intrude into Nixonian territory.

Many dems won’t vote for impeachment and I don’t expect it to come up. There would be a revolt never seen before
They won't play along. They desperately need him there to hammer on until 2020. Being Anti-Trump is the only thing they have to attract voters.

Leaving Trump in office, on further reflection by some, is best.

He is increasingly neutering his presidential power, which only helps the Dems and the anti-Trump Republicans.

Forum List

Back