Dems/OBAMA Continue To Be Exposed During Mueller's Indictment of 'Scooter Libby'

You have any idea how ignorant you are showing yourself to be?
So you have no problem with the former President - who has been exposed as having broken SEVERAL laws (illegal spying, illegal sharing of Protected Personal Classified Information, Illegal Unmasking, etc...) in an attempt to take down Trump - funneling nearly $1 million to the same Russia-linked firm Hillary and the DNC 'just happen' to be giving almost $9 million to in order to acquire a fake report filled with Russia-generated propaganda from a foreign agent to illegally use against Trump in the upcoming election is perfectly ok?

What an amazing damn coincidence that the proven criminal ex-President trying to illegally take down Trump would just so happen to give money to the same Russia-linked firm the DNC and Hillary are giving to.

Truly amazing....

all trumpanzees are racist. stereotypes are steeped in truth.
I KNEW IT! I knew one of the libtards would pull the 'race card' before the day is through! Thanks for not disappointing me, snowflake.

Let's just forget that it was the DNC whose e-mails exposed THEM as racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites, shall we? Bwuhahahaha!

manaforte was lobbying on behalf of ukraine and hiding the payments? tsk tsk tsk. that is tax fraud. manforte is going to get the martha stewart treatment. not sure this leads to trump, but mueller will try to get manaforte to sing.

So you have no problem with the former President - who has been exposed as having broken SEVERAL laws (illegal spying, illegal sharing of Protected Personal Classified Information, Illegal Unmasking, etc...) in an attempt to take down Trump - funneling nearly $1 million to the same Russia-linked firm Hillary and the DNC 'just happen' to be giving almost $9 million to in order to acquire a fake report filled with Russia-generated propaganda from a foreign agent to illegally use against Trump in the upcoming election is perfectly ok?

What an amazing damn coincidence that the proven criminal ex-President trying to illegally take down Trump would just so happen to give money to the same Russia-linked firm the DNC and Hillary are giving to.

Truly amazing....
Show me the million dollars went to GPS and I will be interested. Until then I will assume it is a legal bill from one off the thousand lawyers at Perkins that did work for Obama on an unrelated matter. If you show me that link I will argue in favor of a thorough investigation. Until then you are a dog barking at the moon.

Look at Perkins Coie’s client list. Did all of the money from all of them including Republicans and Democrats all go to GOS too? Or just the clients you disfavor.

Truly amazing....
Show me the million dollars went to GPS and I will be interested. Until then I will assume it is a legal bill from one off the thousand lawyers at Perkins that did work for Obama on an unrelated matter. If you show me that link I will argue in favor of a thorough investigation. Until then you are a dog barking at the moon.

Look at Perkins Coie’s client list. Did all of the money from all of them including Republicans and Democrats all go to GOS too? Or just the clients you disfavor.
I already posted the link. The links have also been posted showing Hillary and the DNC gave GPS fusion nearly $9 Mil. The Links have been posted showing how Comey funded the GPS Fusion-Foreign Agent endeavor. look them up.

Truly amazing....

I already posted the link. The links have also been posted showing Hillary and the DNC gave GPS fusion nearly $9 Mil. The Links have been posted showing how Comey funded the GPS Fusion-Foreign Agent endeavor. look them up.
Hillary should absolutely be investigated for this real link. But your treatise above simply states that Obama paid money for legal fees to the same firm. That isn’t a link. It’s an opinion. Sorry.

Forum List

Back